Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kxida's Humanoid Art! [USD/GEM CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, do you do gijinkas designs?
Hi, do you do gijinkas designs?
Zb89CZ6.png
@Auraleaf

I don't generally offer designs, however I wouldn't be opposed to a gem/USD bribe :P

*Edit: Or if you'd like to be pinged if I ever do open gijinka designs, I can do that too
@Auraleaf

I don't generally offer designs, however I wouldn't be opposed to a gem/USD bribe :P

*Edit: Or if you'd like to be pinged if I ever do open gijinka designs, I can do that too
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida Ok, thank you! Please ping me if you do open gijinka designs :)
@Kxida Ok, thank you! Please ping me if you do open gijinka designs :)
Zb89CZ6.png
@Laevateinn @Shamirr

opening 2 slots again! feel free to ask if you'd like to be taken off of the ping list
@Laevateinn @Shamirr

opening 2 slots again! feel free to ask if you'd like to be taken off of the ping list
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

I'd love to grab a gem slot, and fill out a form in a bit if that's okay? :O was just about to leave to have dinner haha
@Kxida

I'd love to grab a gem slot, and fill out a form in a bit if that's okay? :O was just about to leave to have dinner haha
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Shamirr no problem! go eat
@Shamirr no problem! go eat
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

Thanks so much :D let me know if this is fine!

Commission type: Flat colored half-body
Payment Method: Gems
References: Rachine (Extra ref to show off hair/outfit better, though the modifications in her main ref is the accurate one)
Notes/Personality: She's generally a stoic gal, who can be a bit edgy/grumpy/angry, but she also has a softer kind of... idiotic side when she wants to flirt with someone, and ends up making a fool of herself without fail while trying to impress.
Special Requests? Whatever pose/expression you feel would fit her is fine!
@Kxida

Thanks so much :D let me know if this is fine!

Commission type: Flat colored half-body
Payment Method: Gems
References: Rachine (Extra ref to show off hair/outfit better, though the modifications in her main ref is the accurate one)
Notes/Personality: She's generally a stoic gal, who can be a bit edgy/grumpy/angry, but she also has a softer kind of... idiotic side when she wants to flirt with someone, and ends up making a fool of herself without fail while trying to impress.
Special Requests? Whatever pose/expression you feel would fit her is fine!
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Shamirr

awesome, that'll just be a flat 1.7kg! Send over a CR and i'll get started asap
@Shamirr

awesome, that'll just be a flat 1.7kg! Send over a CR and i'll get started asap
CVVoJp3.gif
Oh my, I love those tiny doodle chibies, is this style currently open for gems?
Oh my, I love those tiny doodle chibies, is this style currently open for gems?
gif1.gif
@Largo

Yep, feel free to order as many as you'd like!
@Largo

Yep, feel free to order as many as you'd like!
CVVoJp3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6