Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kxida's Humanoid Art! [USD/GEM CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kxida

That's perfectly fine with me! I'll send a CR
@Kxida

That's perfectly fine with me! I'll send a CR
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Kxida Could you add me to the pinglist? Ty!
@Kxida Could you add me to the pinglist? Ty!
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
[center][emoji=red star size=1][/center]
CVVoJp3.gif
[center][emoji=red star size=1][/center]
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida Could you put me on your ping list? I'd love to claim a gem slot once they're open again!
@Kxida Could you put me on your ping list? I'd love to claim a gem slot once they're open again!
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
@Verdedragon @Laevateinn

Whoops, a full month passed;;

Anyways, I've opened up 2 slots!
@Verdedragon @Laevateinn

Whoops, a full month passed;;

Anyways, I've opened up 2 slots!
CVVoJp3.gif
Claiming a gem slot, I'll edit in the details after rollover

@Kxida

Commission type: Flat bust
Regular or Experimental?: -
Payment Method: Gems
References: Here, and here
Notes/Personality: She is my current d&d character, a young bard new to adventuring. She's very good with the lyre and tries to be friendly and listen to everyone, but can have a short temper and is a bit of a coward (she's the only healer in the party, so she's very worried about going down). She is a typical bard in that she tries to talk her way out of most things and can be vain, but maybe less typical in that she also likes listening to people and has no clue about romance.
Special Requests? (Poses, expressions, etc): None I could think of right now^^"
Claiming a gem slot, I'll edit in the details after rollover

@Kxida

Commission type: Flat bust
Regular or Experimental?: -
Payment Method: Gems
References: Here, and here
Notes/Personality: She is my current d&d character, a young bard new to adventuring. She's very good with the lyre and tries to be friendly and listen to everyone, but can have a short temper and is a bit of a coward (she's the only healer in the party, so she's very worried about going down). She is a typical bard in that she tries to talk her way out of most things and can be vain, but maybe less typical in that she also likes listening to people and has no clue about romance.
Special Requests? (Poses, expressions, etc): None I could think of right now^^"
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
@Laevateinn Everything looks good to me, it'll be 1500g [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Laevateinn
Everything looks good to me, it'll be 1500g
CVVoJp3.gif
@Verdedragon @Laevateinn

oh wow it's been a while. Revamped my shop due to an art style change, please tell me if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist!

Opening 2 slots, commissions may take a little longer (~2 weeks) due to school
@Verdedragon @Laevateinn

oh wow it's been a while. Revamped my shop due to an art style change, please tell me if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist!

Opening 2 slots, commissions may take a little longer (~2 weeks) due to school
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

Hi, I'm quite interested in your art, but I just wanted to clarify some details with you if that's alright ^^" Most importantly, how comfortable are you working with 3D game characters? I understand some artists don't really enjoy drawing 3D characters. Also, how comfortable are you with drawing male characters? I noticed most of your art is of female characters so I just thought to ask :)
@Kxida

Hi, I'm quite interested in your art, but I just wanted to clarify some details with you if that's alright ^^" Most importantly, how comfortable are you working with 3D game characters? I understand some artists don't really enjoy drawing 3D characters. Also, how comfortable are you with drawing male characters? I noticed most of your art is of female characters so I just thought to ask :)
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6