Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kxida's Humanoid Art! [USD/GEM CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Munakata

I can work with male characters! 3D characters also generally shouldn't be a problem, however it does get difficult to translate heavily detailed outfits if that's the case. Feel free to show me some pictures, but it should be fine.
@Munakata

I can work with male characters! 3D characters also generally shouldn't be a problem, however it does get difficult to translate heavily detailed outfits if that's the case. Feel free to show me some pictures, but it should be fine.
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

Cool, I totally understand that! In that case would it be alright to reserve a slot for now? I'll only be able to send all reference images tomorrow unfortunately :(

Though if you'd like to see the character first I can look for a random picture for now!
@Kxida

Cool, I totally understand that! In that case would it be alright to reserve a slot for now? I'll only be able to send all reference images tomorrow unfortunately :(

Though if you'd like to see the character first I can look for a random picture for now!
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Munakata slot's all yours, a picture would be nice but don't worry about it if you're busy!
@Munakata slot's all yours, a picture would be nice but don't worry about it if you're busy!
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

I'll send you a DM, hope that's alright :)
@Kxida

I'll send you a DM, hope that's alright :)
@Kxida

Commission type: Shaded fullbody
Payment Method: Gems
References: As sent in DMs
Notes/Personality: Lively, cheerful, carefree even in difficult situations, sometimes to the point of being creepy ^^"
Special Requests? (Poses, expressions, etc): Would like to leave it up to your creativity, but can provide ideas if you'd like
Additional add ons?: Magical elements like swirls and a magic circle as a background please

Please let me know what the total will be after all additional charges!
I'll mail /CR the gems once the total is confirmed
When the art is finished please send it to me via DM for privacy sake, thank you ^^
@Kxida

References: As sent in DMs
Notes/Personality: Lively, cheerful, carefree even in difficult situations, sometimes to the point of being creepy ^^"
Special Requests? (Poses, expressions, etc): Would like to leave it up to your creativity, but can provide ideas if you'd like
Additional add ons?: Magical elements like swirls and a magic circle as a background please

Please let me know what the total will be after all additional charges!
I'll mail /CR the gems once the total is confirmed
When the art is finished please send it to me via DM for privacy sake, thank you ^^
@Munakata

Total will be 4,300! 300g for complexity and 500g for a background addition, I'll be sure to send wips/product in DMs :)

@Munakata

Total will be 4,300! 300g for complexity and 500g for a background addition, I'll be sure to send wips/product in DMs :)

CVVoJp3.gif
[center][emoji=red star size=1][/center]
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

It's me I'm back again :3

References: As discussed in PM
Notes/Personality: A serious person with a stoic face until he opens his mouth and says the most ridiculous things ahaha
Special Requests? : If possible, I'd love a more action-ish pose for him (no need and no pressure if you're not confident though!)
Additional add ons?: Please add a translucent fire-like red aura around him! Also, I'd like him drawn with a spear, he's a dragoon so pretty much the spear in this image would be great.

As usual, do let me know how much it will cost with the add ons/complexity and all that, I'll send the gems after confirmation :)
@Kxida

It's me I'm back again :3

References: As discussed in PM
Notes/Personality: A serious person with a stoic face until he opens his mouth and says the most ridiculous things ahaha
Special Requests? : If possible, I'd love a more action-ish pose for him (no need and no pressure if you're not confident though!)
Additional add ons?: Please add a translucent fire-like red aura around him! Also, I'd like him drawn with a spear, he's a dragoon so pretty much the spear in this image would be great.

As usual, do let me know how much it will cost with the add ons/complexity and all that, I'll send the gems after confirmation :)
@Munakata

He sounds like a great person LOL, it'll be 400g for complexity (ruffles.. wee), 400g for the aura and 700g for the weapon if you're okay with that!

Total will be 5,000g, feel free to take any additions out if it's too much for you!
@Munakata

He sounds like a great person LOL, it'll be 400g for complexity (ruffles.. wee), 400g for the aura and 700g for the weapon if you're okay with that!

Total will be 5,000g, feel free to take any additions out if it's too much for you!
CVVoJp3.gif
@Kxida

Sounds great to me, I'll send the gems the usual way then :) Do let me know if there's anything you're uncomfortable with of course~

Feel free to cut down on the complex bits of the outfit if it's too much by the way!
@Kxida

Sounds great to me, I'll send the gems the usual way then :) Do let me know if there's anything you're uncomfortable with of course~

Feel free to cut down on the complex bits of the outfit if it's too much by the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6