Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LT's gijinka artshop (closed)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
could I get added to your pinglist please? c:
could I get added to your pinglist please? c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose of course! Thank you for visiting. XD <3
@Sucrose of course! Thank you for visiting. XD <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@Lemontarte
OMG I HOPE THE GEM SLOT IS STILL OPEN !!!!! if it is I'd like to claim it please !! It might take me a day to fill out the form, I hope thats alright ~
@Lemontarte
OMG I HOPE THE GEM SLOT IS STILL OPEN !!!!! if it is I'd like to claim it please !! It might take me a day to fill out the form, I hope thats alright ~
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@viridii sure! It is!!! ^_^ I'll note down your name! Take your time! <3
@viridii sure! It is!!! ^_^ I'll note down your name! Take your time! <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
I hope you like it! :) I will shoot a PM with an original size drawing and pics w/o watermarks right after this comment. ^_^ <3 Ty! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tz6ARCU.png[/img] @Joydom
I hope you like it! :) I will shoot a PM with an original size drawing and pics w/o watermarks right after this comment. ^_^ <3 Ty!

Tz6ARCU.png

@Joydom

ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@lemontarte
Aaaaaa my girl looks lovely thank you so much for drawing her t.t
@lemontarte
Aaaaaa my girl looks lovely thank you so much for drawing her t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Lemontarte
Sorry that took so long! My tablet broke so I couldn't use csp and had to draw a reference on ibispaint which took muchhh longer :,)

Type : roughly colored halfbody
Payment Type: Gems
Character References : https://toyhou.se/19117942.luxira (let me know if you need more!! I have some other drawings of her that are a bit older and not up to date with her design, but I can tweak them a bit if you need more references)
Noted things or any other request(Short Personality etc) : I have no preference for pose! She's rather gentle and typically a happy person. If her outfit is too complicated, feel free to simplify it~
@Lemontarte
Sorry that took so long! My tablet broke so I couldn't use csp and had to draw a reference on ibispaint which took muchhh longer :,)

Type : roughly colored halfbody
Payment Type: Gems
Character References : https://toyhou.se/19117942.luxira (let me know if you need more!! I have some other drawings of her that are a bit older and not up to date with her design, but I can tweak them a bit if you need more references)
Noted things or any other request(Short Personality etc) : I have no preference for pose! She's rather gentle and typically a happy person. If her outfit is too complicated, feel free to simplify it~
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@viridii no worries! I don't have TH id, so I can't see anything. ; w ; Would you please send me a PM with private links?
@viridii no worries! I don't have TH id, so I can't see anything. ; w ; Would you please send me a PM with private links?
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@Lemontarte
Hello! Can I ask what are the prices in USD for the rough colored comm type?
@Lemontarte
Hello! Can I ask what are the prices in USD for the rough colored comm type?
@pomocha Heeya! Current ratio is: 100g = 120kt = $1 ! so base price will be

-Head: 30 usd
-Bust: 45 usd
-Half(waist-up): 60 usd

@pomocha Heeya! Current ratio is: 100g = 120kt = $1 ! so base price will be

-Head: 30 usd
-Bust: 45 usd
-Half(waist-up): 60 usd

ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png