Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LT's gijinka artshop (closed)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
slot res plz?!@
edit: is it ok to pm the form? my char reference have a private link OAO
slot res plz?!@
edit: is it ok to pm the form? my char reference have a private link OAO
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@fukanzen got it! And surething! take your time! <3
@fukanzen got it! And surething! take your time! <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
Aaa I hope I'm in time!

Type : Sketch
Payment Type: G
Character References : Ysolt Cyrian
Noted things or any other request(Short Personality etc) : Ysolt's personality is in the link, but she's very much a typical cleric character in many ways. She believes strongly in second chances, but will take no crap from people who cause problems.
Aaa I hope I'm in time!

Type : Sketch
Payment Type: G
Character References : Ysolt Cyrian
Noted things or any other request(Short Personality etc) : Ysolt's personality is in the link, but she's very much a typical cleric character in many ways. She believes strongly in second chances, but will take no crap from people who cause problems.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!
@GreyWays of course! and noted <3 lovely and totally splendid character.... I really love all details about her... T w T I luv all your D&D charcaters and it always makes me curious about play log of them! Feel free to shoot a payment when you are okay! <3
@GreyWays of course! and noted <3 lovely and totally splendid character.... I really love all details about her... T w T I luv all your D&D charcaters and it always makes me curious about play log of them! Feel free to shoot a payment when you are okay! <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@Lemontarte Sorry for the wait! I sent 100KT as an apology and tip both!
Funny enough I haven't had the chance to play her in D&D much yet, but I do have other RPs that aren't D&D with her. I'm looking forward to getting to play her in D&D because she's a character I've really come to love!
@Lemontarte Sorry for the wait! I sent 100KT as an apology and tip both!
Funny enough I haven't had the chance to play her in D&D much yet, but I do have other RPs that aren't D&D with her. I'm looking forward to getting to play her in D&D because she's a character I've really come to love!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
c: Let's all have fun!
hope you like it! I will shoot an original size drawing and pics w/o watermarks in PM right after this comment. ^_^ <3 Always so much happy to work with gorgeous characters. Ty! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SPmEqvP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9jBYyLJ.png[/img] @/fukanzen @/GreyWays
hope you like it! I will shoot an original size drawing and pics w/o watermarks in PM right after this comment. ^_^ <3 Always so much happy to work with gorgeous characters. Ty!

SPmEqvP.png
9jBYyLJ.png

@/fukanzen @/GreyWays
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
Beautiful artwork! May I please be added to your pinglist? <3
Beautiful artwork! May I please be added to your pinglist? <3
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist! ^^ ♥
The textures in your art are GORGEOUS!
I'd also love to be added to the pinglist! ^^ ♥
The textures in your art are GORGEOUS!
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
@Lunisolace @Novalunosis of course! Thank you for visiting and all your lovely words. ^_^ <3 <3 <3
@Lunisolace @Novalunosis of course! Thank you for visiting and all your lovely words. ^_^ <3 <3 <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
please add me to your pinglist! your art is incredible <3
please add me to your pinglist! your art is incredible <3
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26