Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LT's gijinka artshop (closed)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
yes that’s correct!! the (very quick) mockup i had in mind would be something like this, and i wouldnt make any profit as its just a fan exchange!!
ill send the details of the comm when i’m off work/at my computer tonight if that’s fine!
yes that’s correct!! the (very quick) mockup i had in mind would be something like this, and i wouldnt make any profit as its just a fan exchange!!
ill send the details of the comm when i’m off work/at my computer tonight if that’s fine!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Erichthonios surething. take your time! <3
@Erichthonios surething. take your time! <3
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
JHAKJGHSDKG oh my god im so sorry and didn't see that chibis were still closed ;-;
would you accept a bribe of $50 usd + 2.5kg for a colored chibi of altan?

if you don't want to open chibis that's totally understandable and i'm okay still waiting then!
JHAKJGHSDKG oh my god im so sorry and didn't see that chibis were still closed ;-;
would you accept a bribe of $50 usd + 2.5kg for a colored chibi of altan?

if you don't want to open chibis that's totally understandable and i'm okay still waiting then!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Erichthonios lol yup its just cuz I still dont have enough samples to open chibi types. XD but surething. id luv to accept it! Would I use refs from your last order for Altan?
@Erichthonios lol yup its just cuz I still dont have enough samples to open chibi types. XD but surething. id luv to accept it! Would I use refs from your last order for Altan?
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
yes please! i’d love him in his fishing outfit, with this fishing rod instead. (im not at my computer but its the resplendent tacklefiend’s rod, i can grab more pics if you need!)
yes please! i’d love him in his fishing outfit, with this fishing rod instead. (im not at my computer but its the resplendent tacklefiend’s rod, i can grab more pics if you need!)
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Erichthonios awww ; w ; His fishing outfit is totally adorable and well matched with him. I love Tacklefiend outfit series.... ; v ; Would I get more pics for his rod? Though its form is going to be simplified with a high probability, but I still need some pics to draw it. (sideview will be the best angle!) cuz I don't have that(or similiar thing...) rod in my inventory, it is a bit hard to figure out it's shape. T_T
@Erichthonios awww ; w ; His fishing outfit is totally adorable and well matched with him. I love Tacklefiend outfit series.... ; v ; Would I get more pics for his rod? Though its form is going to be simplified with a high probability, but I still need some pics to draw it. (sideview will be the best angle!) cuz I don't have that(or similiar thing...) rod in my inventory, it is a bit hard to figure out it's shape. T_T
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
thank you !! there's so many cute fishing pieces ;-;
and of course! i sent it in a pm but i'll link it here as well, let me know if you need more pictures!
thank you !! there's so many cute fishing pieces ;-;
and of course! i sent it in a pm but i'll link it here as well, let me know if you need more pictures!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26