Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Misplaced's Expressive Sketches (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
All basic is fine. I plan on scattering her 1000 times, so it could be a few years before any gene plans are made
All basic is fine. I plan on scattering her 1000 times, so it could be a few years before any gene plans are made
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm

That's what I figured. That's an intense goal, I'm very interested in what the final scatter will be. Can you put me on the pinglist for her thread? I'd like the follow her colorful journey.
@Icystorm

That's what I figured. That's an intense goal, I'm very interested in what the final scatter will be. Can you put me on the pinglist for her thread? I'd like the follow her colorful journey.
No traveling dragons please!
I might die of laughter if scatter 1000 ends up being the most ugly color combo on FR. I will add you to the pinglist now. ^^ Thank you for your interest in her journey.
I might die of laughter if scatter 1000 ends up being the most ugly color combo on FR. I will add you to the pinglist now. ^^ Thank you for your interest in her journey.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
May I ask what kind of apparel you are interested in? :oc super interested in snagging a slot!
May I ask what kind of apparel you are interested in? :oc super interested in snagging a slot!
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
I don't often buy dragon art anymore. But man, that art style has me [i]weak[/i]. I am a sucker for good expressive art! Take my dragon! A bust please. He is drawn with no facial hair but a longer flowing neck mane. He has personal necklace as well, all of which can be found on his massive profile. @Misplaced [b]Dragon/Ref:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/11170629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/111707/11170629_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression/Personality:[/b] The most vile disgusting excuse for a dragon. He takes pleasure in everyone's suffering while seeking ultimate power for himself, stepping on whoever might get in his way. His goals are simple but alarming, he wants ultimate power to become a manifestation of destruction. To bring everything to a withering rot. Something unstable, something that oozes how truly oozes how horrid and monstrous he is. [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems
I don't often buy dragon art anymore. But man, that art style has me weak. I am a sucker for good expressive art! Take my dragon! A bust please. He is drawn with no facial hair but a longer flowing neck mane. He has personal necklace as well, all of which can be found on his massive profile.

@Misplaced

Dragon/Ref:

11170629_350.png

Expression/Personality: The most vile disgusting excuse for a dragon. He takes pleasure in everyone's suffering while seeking ultimate power for himself, stepping on whoever might get in his way. His goals are simple but alarming, he wants ultimate power to become a manifestation of destruction. To bring everything to a withering rot.

Something unstable, something that oozes how truly oozes how horrid and monstrous he is.

Payment Method: Gems
Yokai.gif
@Mystel

Hi! I'm currently looking for items from the ivory scale set for one of my dragons. Other than that holiday apparel is always good(except gemologist bags... I have so many for some reason) Sashes and emblems are fine, I need any of the banners I was hiatus when they came out. Crowns and halos I'm more picky about.
I also like any apparel that is more leaning to a dark, witchy, plague, wastelander aesthetic. For example the 'wood' sets and 'echo eater' esque stuff. Or anything from notn.
I will accept most things though, I will probably end up with a dragon who can use it sooner or later.
I'm giving you a slot if you're still interestd.

@Wolfkai

Oh I think I've done art for this bad man before, though it's not on his profile. You got a slot too since I'm almost done one of the comm!
@Mystel

Hi! I'm currently looking for items from the ivory scale set for one of my dragons. Other than that holiday apparel is always good(except gemologist bags... I have so many for some reason) Sashes and emblems are fine, I need any of the banners I was hiatus when they came out. Crowns and halos I'm more picky about.
I also like any apparel that is more leaning to a dark, witchy, plague, wastelander aesthetic. For example the 'wood' sets and 'echo eater' esque stuff. Or anything from notn.
I will accept most things though, I will probably end up with a dragon who can use it sooner or later.
I'm giving you a slot if you're still interestd.

@Wolfkai

Oh I think I've done art for this bad man before, though it's not on his profile. You got a slot too since I'm almost done one of the comm!
Would you be interested in [item=aeruginous tail tatters] [item=aeruginous scale bracers] [item=standard of the flamecaller] [item=standard of the windsinger] for a bust slot? Sadly I don't have the ivory scale set-- if not the standards and gems are fine! Im super excited, thanks for saving me a slot! <3 Dragon/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68796350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687964/68796350_350.png[/img][/url] Expression/Personality: Kora, while he is usually a quiet man, is also incredibly blunt and often times outright rude. He gets annoyed rather fast and enjoys seclusion. He lives in the woods, in a shack with his chicken. Displeasure and annoyance are often written all over his features whenever people interact with him to do more than admire his music. Maybe his expression could be that, one of annoyance or a scowl? Payment Method: Items (and, if you don't want the scale stuff, gems! )
Would you be interested in Aeruginous Tail Tatters Aeruginous Scale Bracers Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Windsinger for a bust slot? Sadly I don't have the ivory scale set-- if not the standards and gems are fine! Im super excited, thanks for saving me a slot! <3

Dragon/Ref: 68796350_350.png
Expression/Personality: Kora, while he is usually a quiet man, is also incredibly blunt and often times outright rude. He gets annoyed rather fast and enjoys seclusion. He lives in the woods, in a shack with his chicken. Displeasure and annoyance are often written all over his features whenever people interact with him to do more than admire his music. Maybe his expression could be that, one of annoyance or a scowl?
Payment Method: Items (and, if you don't want the scale stuff, gems! )
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@Mystel
I'll take the apparel you showed! Looking at the LAH:
Flamecaller - 55g
Windsinger - 80g
Tatters - 60g
Bracers - 130g

So 325g for all that. To make it under 300g I'll take off the bracers cause I like the tatters more leaving 195g so 105g is owned in addition to the apparel.
@Mystel
I'll take the apparel you showed! Looking at the LAH:
Flamecaller - 55g
Windsinger - 80g
Tatters - 60g
Bracers - 130g

So 325g for all that. To make it under 300g I'll take off the bracers cause I like the tatters more leaving 195g so 105g is owned in addition to the apparel.
@misplaced awesome, ill send over the stuff! <3
@misplaced awesome, ill send over the stuff! <3
@IcyStorm @Mystel

Your dudes are done!

@Silentwanderer

Yours is done too, just letting you know that there is an extra sketch cause it was the first one I did but I found it too static for my liking. So you got an extra!
@IcyStorm @Mystel

Your dudes are done!

@Silentwanderer

Yours is done too, just letting you know that there is an extra sketch cause it was the first one I did but I found it too static for my liking. So you got an extra!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14