Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lil guy gashapon - hiatus
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
These are really cute! (I don't remember how I found this thread lol) Could I be added to the pinglist?
These are really cute! (I don't remember how I found this thread lol) Could I be added to the pinglist?
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
i would love to be added to the pinglist if i could <3 these are excellent!
i would love to be added to the pinglist if i could <3 these are excellent!
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
pinglist has been updated! thanks so much to everyone for enthusiasm for lil guys [emoji=new friend size=1] @1cmOfHappiness thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts on that, i really appreciate it ! and the three half dollars suggestion rules, i was honestly kind of attached to the three quarters thing so thats helpful, tysm! @Kxida AWWW look how cute!! [emoji=obelisk love size=1] they're best friends! i took a few days off due to a personal irl tragedy, but i'm picking back up on these today since i have the day off work and need something to focus on. as always thank you all so much for your continued support of the gashapon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
pinglist has been updated! thanks so much to everyone for enthusiasm for lil guys

@1cmOfHappiness thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts on that, i really appreciate it ! and the three half dollars suggestion rules, i was honestly kind of attached to the three quarters thing so thats helpful, tysm!

@Kxida AWWW look how cute!! they're best friends!

i took a few days off due to a personal irl tragedy, but i'm picking back up on these today since i have the day off work and need something to focus on. as always thank you all so much for your continued support of the gashapon
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@FallenDreemurr thanks so much for your order, i hope you like your lil guys! lovely prompts [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [quote name="FallenDreemurr" date="2022-01-12 15:37:35" ] "The first coin I found for the machine was found in a lost and found box nearby. It was a bit worn down, but definitely a very loved coin at some time ago. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8LounQ1.png[/img] [b]RARE VARIANT LIL GUY ALERT![/b] wow, it's the lil guy who cares for all the lost lil guys! each small figure has a magnet inside that matches its own lil space within the box guy, and you think there's probably space to insert additional lil guys if you happen to find any more who seem lost! [quote name="FallenDreemurr" date="2022-01-12 15:37:35" ] The second coin I found for the gacha pin was found in a lost glass bottle while I was walking on the beach! No treasure map inside but hey, a coin will do just fine. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ImeW6cw.png[/img] the sleepy lil guy who emerges from your capsule is carrying a container of his own - it's a little bottle affixed to his back, filled with a shimmery liquid and several tiny suspended shells. if you shake him, the glitter makes the liquid become almost opaque from the shine.
@FallenDreemurr thanks so much for your order, i hope you like your lil guys! lovely prompts

FallenDreemurr wrote on 2022-01-12 15:37:35:
"The first coin I found for the machine was found in a lost and found box nearby. It was a bit worn down, but definitely a very loved coin at some time ago.

8LounQ1.png
RARE VARIANT LIL GUY ALERT! wow, it's the lil guy who cares for all the lost lil guys! each small figure has a magnet inside that matches its own lil space within the box guy, and you think there's probably space to insert additional lil guys if you happen to find any more who seem lost!

FallenDreemurr wrote on 2022-01-12 15:37:35:
The second coin I found for the gacha pin was found in a lost glass bottle while I was walking on the beach! No treasure map inside but hey, a coin will do just fine.

ImeW6cw.png
the sleepy lil guy who emerges from your capsule is carrying a container of his own - it's a little bottle affixed to his back, filled with a shimmery liquid and several tiny suspended shells. if you shake him, the glitter makes the liquid become almost opaque from the shine.
@cerpin Oh my goodness, my heart is melting cause of all the LOVE that radiates from these lil guys!! A big big thank you for making them so freakin adorable and loveable, your style is absolutely fantastic ;w; the gachapon is too powerful and I need some more lil guys now,,

time for me to make some fanart of them both besting the BEST of buddies!!
@cerpin Oh my goodness, my heart is melting cause of all the LOVE that radiates from these lil guys!! A big big thank you for making them so freakin adorable and loveable, your style is absolutely fantastic ;w; the gachapon is too powerful and I need some more lil guys now,,

time for me to make some fanart of them both besting the BEST of buddies!!
42112141_ODRpnwwOYi6lRoH.png53316589_2VTnrjDcVWEQNsZ.gif
@FallenDreemurr i'm so so glad you like them!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] thanks so much for giving them a loving home! @Illusia your lil guys are ready! thanks for ordering and i hope you like them! [quote name="Imaginae" date="2022-01-12 15:38:47" ] She drops in three claw sheaths she borrowed from one of the ridgebacks in the clan. They're long, curved, and surprisingly sturdy. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iEuoVhS.png[/img] the lil guy who slides down into the prize chute is clearly also a big fan of borrowing! its head can be carefully rotated to reveal a small hiding spot for loose change. someone has already crammed it full of valuables. [quote name="Imaginae" date="2022-01-12 15:38:47" ] She headbutts the machine, eyes squinted closed and a low hum reverberating from her throat... much like a tundra parent would comfort their hatchlings, actually. Hopefully affection counts as an offering! And if not, well, the machine has brought much joy to her already, so it's only fair to share that joy. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/y3401Uk.png[/img] you open your second capsule to reveal a lil guy who is very soft. he's a bit egg shaped, and shy looking, with his tail curled firmly in place to obscure some of his face. when tilted to one side or the other, he makes a light humming sound.
@FallenDreemurr i'm so so glad you like them!! thanks so much for giving them a loving home!

@Illusia your lil guys are ready! thanks for ordering and i hope you like them!
Imaginae wrote on 2022-01-12 15:38:47:
She drops in three claw sheaths she borrowed from one of the ridgebacks in the clan. They're long, curved, and surprisingly sturdy.

iEuoVhS.png
the lil guy who slides down into the prize chute is clearly also a big fan of borrowing! its head can be carefully rotated to reveal a small hiding spot for loose change. someone has already crammed it full of valuables.

Imaginae wrote on 2022-01-12 15:38:47:
She headbutts the machine, eyes squinted closed and a low hum reverberating from her throat... much like a tundra parent would comfort their hatchlings, actually. Hopefully affection counts as an offering! And if not, well, the machine has brought much joy to her already, so it's only fair to share that joy.

y3401Uk.png
you open your second capsule to reveal a lil guy who is very soft. he's a bit egg shaped, and shy looking, with his tail curled firmly in place to obscure some of his face. when tilted to one side or the other, he makes a light humming sound.
OOHHH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THEM... baby alert baby alert the lil guys are supremely cute... tysm friend these are absolutely delightful :weh: <3
OOHHH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THEM... baby alert baby alert the lil guys are supremely cute... tysm friend these are absolutely delightful :weh: <3
i would like to be put on the pinglist pls!
i would like to be put on the pinglist pls!
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@/betwixted your lil guys are ready!! thanks so much for ordering and i hope u like them [emoji=new friend size=1] [quote name="betwixted" date="2022-01-12 15:25:18" ] i feed the machine copious amounts of fruit. lots of lemons. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HPHdVbZ.png[/img] a small oblong capsule rolls down the prize chute, and when you pop it open, you see a very citrusy lil guy! they're made of a soft squishy foam, with little plastic legs and an additional squishy lil guy companion in their mouth. you also detect a faint lemon scent! [quote name="betwixted" date="2022-01-12 15:25:18" ] the machine looks lacking in fashion, so i offer it a tiny, aesthetic vaporwave sun that somehow doesn't collapse into a blackhole. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/c0xbX13.png[/img] your second lil guy is anything but lacking in fashion - he has shoes AND sunglasses, which is already twice as many clothes as most lil guys have! he's round, and so shiny that he's almost glowing - near the top of his sneakers, there are places where his mold was purposefully cut to produce the illusion of a stylized grin. --- @/Illusia i'm so glad you like them! i love Imaginae's collection, it's so creative! the interpretation of lil guys as either toy figures or Creatures is delightful to me pinglist has been updated! when i re-open i will have a couple announcements [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@/betwixted your lil guys are ready!! thanks so much for ordering and i hope u like them
betwixted wrote on 2022-01-12 15:25:18:
i feed the machine copious amounts of fruit. lots of lemons.

HPHdVbZ.png
a small oblong capsule rolls down the prize chute, and when you pop it open, you see a very citrusy lil guy! they're made of a soft squishy foam, with little plastic legs and an additional squishy lil guy companion in their mouth. you also detect a faint lemon scent!

betwixted wrote on 2022-01-12 15:25:18:
the machine looks lacking in fashion, so i offer it a tiny, aesthetic vaporwave sun that somehow doesn't collapse into a blackhole.

c0xbX13.png
your second lil guy is anything but lacking in fashion - he has shoes AND sunglasses, which is already twice as many clothes as most lil guys have! he's round, and so shiny that he's almost glowing - near the top of his sneakers, there are places where his mold was purposefully cut to produce the illusion of a stylized grin.

---

@/Illusia i'm so glad you like them! i love Imaginae's collection, it's so creative! the interpretation of lil guys as either toy figures or Creatures is delightful to me

pinglist has been updated! when i re-open i will have a couple announcements
@/jayquills thanks so much for ordering! here are your lil guys, i hope you like them! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [quote name="jayquills" date="2022-01-12 15:55:08" ] I take out a handful of brightly coloured, and slightly crumpled flower petals from my pocket and carefully insert them one at a time into the machine’s coin slot. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/weENvKo.png[/img] as soon as you insert the final petal, a capsule rolls down into the prize slot. inside is a starry-eyed lil guy, who has a body that is soft and flocked. they have a faint, artificial honey scent, and there's some sort of shimmering liquid behind their eyes that glitters when it catches the light. [quote name="jayquills" date="2022-01-12 15:55:08" ] I fish into my pockets again and pull out a single 20-sided die made from glittery teal and greenish yellow resin. I offer it up to the machine. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QuttfnN.png[/img] an eye for an eye, a die for a die - that's the lil guy guarantee! [i](disclaimer: no it isn't)[/i] the second lil guy you receive is both guy and keyring! this lil guy is styled to resemble a dragon, and the shiny gold die attached to his ring has strange symbols among the numbered sides. also included is a tiny toy sword which you can 'unsheathe' to use as a pen.
@/jayquills thanks so much for ordering! here are your lil guys, i hope you like them!
jayquills wrote on 2022-01-12 15:55:08:
I take out a handful of brightly coloured, and slightly crumpled flower petals from my pocket and carefully insert them one at a time into the machine’s coin slot.

weENvKo.png
as soon as you insert the final petal, a capsule rolls down into the prize slot. inside is a starry-eyed lil guy, who has a body that is soft and flocked. they have a faint, artificial honey scent, and there's some sort of shimmering liquid behind their eyes that glitters when it catches the light.

jayquills wrote on 2022-01-12 15:55:08:
I fish into my pockets again and pull out a single 20-sided die made from glittery teal and greenish yellow resin. I offer it up to the machine.

QuttfnN.png
an eye for an eye, a die for a die - that's the lil guy guarantee! (disclaimer: no it isn't) the second lil guy you receive is both guy and keyring! this lil guy is styled to resemble a dragon, and the shiny gold die attached to his ring has strange symbols among the numbered sides. also included is a tiny toy sword which you can 'unsheathe' to use as a pen.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13