Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lil guy gashapon - hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
1) I offer an 8 course meal to the machine... Although the food looks a little suspicious. Who cooked this???

2) It's a cat collar with a golden fish as the tag. Shiny :D
1) I offer an 8 course meal to the machine... Although the food looks a little suspicious. Who cooked this???

2) It's a cat collar with a golden fish as the tag. Shiny :D
CVVoJp3.gif
i,,,, a little guy,,, yes,,,,
holds up meager collection of coins
counts them
i would like,,,, three,,,

1) I put in a used earl grey tea bag! There's still some uses in it yet, but it's definitely faded.
2) I put in a teeny tiny fancy brass hourglass! It's kind of dented, but that probably just means it's well loved, right?
3. I put in an unspecified abstract concept. It's kind of hard to look at, or to shove in the machine at all, but i manage it by... thinking it in? pushing it in? it's kind of There, maybe, that's for sure...
i,,,, a little guy,,, yes,,,,
holds up meager collection of coins
counts them
i would like,,,, three,,,

1) I put in a used earl grey tea bag! There's still some uses in it yet, but it's definitely faded.
2) I put in a teeny tiny fancy brass hourglass! It's kind of dented, but that probably just means it's well loved, right?
3. I put in an unspecified abstract concept. It's kind of hard to look at, or to shove in the machine at all, but i manage it by... thinking it in? pushing it in? it's kind of There, maybe, that's for sure...
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@cerpin YEAAAH little guys!!! I love them so much omg what a little selection, I love how you interpreted the prompts....little chemical guy is especially cool, I dunno if it's intentional but I love how you can see his face as facing forwards or looking backwards. they're all perfect and gorgeous thank you!! also I have to ask, is little car guy based off the all time classic story "man door hand hook car door", cause if so that's hilarious and I love it
@cerpin YEAAAH little guys!!! I love them so much omg what a little selection, I love how you interpreted the prompts....little chemical guy is especially cool, I dunno if it's intentional but I love how you can see his face as facing forwards or looking backwards. they're all perfect and gorgeous thank you!! also I have to ask, is little car guy based off the all time classic story "man door hand hook car door", cause if so that's hilarious and I love it
KENcxyW.png
Like how could I not support this?

1. I offer the lil guy Gods a fish cracker snack. It smells strongly of ketchup.

2. I stuff a flattened penny stamped with a fox from a crank machine into the coin slot.
Like how could I not support this?

1. I offer the lil guy Gods a fish cracker snack. It smells strongly of ketchup.

2. I stuff a flattened penny stamped with a fox from a crank machine into the coin slot.
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
[emoji=ping size=1][b] i will be closing the shop for orders at around the 24 hr mark (so around 15:00-15:30 server time)![/b] i think a good way to keep doing this for now will be to have an opening window for accepting orders, then close while i work on them. i've never really run a longterm shop before and i don't like slot systems, so please bear with me while i figure things out [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] eta: also, if anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist due to this please let me know! for now, i'll be pinging with each re-opening. also as a general notice, i am considering a price change upon the next re-opening, and i would like to get some feedback if people are so inclined! i would really love to be able to justify spending more time on each lil guy, but i would need to raise prices to both make that time spent worthwhile, and also maybe stem the flow of orders so that the shop isn't quite so busy and i have more time to work on lil guys! the proposed price increase would be to [b]150kt/150g[/b], which i still feel is reasonable, but i would love to hear any thoughts on that! i am also considering maybe adding a lower cost option alongside this, like 50kt/50g for premade smaller guys that could be more quickly made in between the custom ones, but i'm not sure yet. as a final note, i'm going to be changing the way i work on orders to try and prevent burnout/flare ups. while working through the backlog, i did as many as possible each night, but the new way i handle orders will be to just do as much as i can each day, so if your order is accepted one evening but no lil guys are posted, it's probably just not finished yet! i still won't accept crs until i start on your order. thanks again for all the interest in this shop, it's been a lot of fun! editing in because i forgot to respond to the posts that Actually need addressing! if it's not clear by this point, i have ADHD : ) @Jaderannosaurus @Cannot hello, this is just to let you know that your order must be pared down to two prompts due to the new limit on lil guys per order. sorry for any inconvenience! i'm going to cancel your crs, please send new ones with payment for your new amount of lil guys [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Kxida i'm so glad you found it funny LOL i meant it as good naturedly as possible! thanks for giving these lil guys a home! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Slurpuff i'm glad you like them!! i'm not sure how you're interpreting the science lil guy but now i'm Intensely curious, because i can only perceive him as looking backwards. his head is supposed to kind of look like a beaker (his stripes are irregular lengths to mimic the measurements on the side) and a triceratops, but lil guys are always up to interpretation. and yeah, you nailed the meme reference [emoji=veilspun winking size=1]
i will be closing the shop for orders at around the 24 hr mark (so around 15:00-15:30 server time)! i think a good way to keep doing this for now will be to have an opening window for accepting orders, then close while i work on them. i've never really run a longterm shop before and i don't like slot systems, so please bear with me while i figure things out eta: also, if anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist due to this please let me know! for now, i'll be pinging with each re-opening.

also as a general notice, i am considering a price change upon the next re-opening, and i would like to get some feedback if people are so inclined! i would really love to be able to justify spending more time on each lil guy, but i would need to raise prices to both make that time spent worthwhile, and also maybe stem the flow of orders so that the shop isn't quite so busy and i have more time to work on lil guys! the proposed price increase would be to 150kt/150g, which i still feel is reasonable, but i would love to hear any thoughts on that! i am also considering maybe adding a lower cost option alongside this, like 50kt/50g for premade smaller guys that could be more quickly made in between the custom ones, but i'm not sure yet.

as a final note, i'm going to be changing the way i work on orders to try and prevent burnout/flare ups. while working through the backlog, i did as many as possible each night, but the new way i handle orders will be to just do as much as i can each day, so if your order is accepted one evening but no lil guys are posted, it's probably just not finished yet! i still won't accept crs until i start on your order.

thanks again for all the interest in this shop, it's been a lot of fun!

editing in because i forgot to respond to the posts that Actually need addressing! if it's not clear by this point, i have ADHD : )

@Jaderannosaurus @Cannot hello, this is just to let you know that your order must be pared down to two prompts due to the new limit on lil guys per order. sorry for any inconvenience! i'm going to cancel your crs, please send new ones with payment for your new amount of lil guys

@Kxida i'm so glad you found it funny LOL i meant it as good naturedly as possible! thanks for giving these lil guys a home!

@Slurpuff i'm glad you like them!! i'm not sure how you're interpreting the science lil guy but now i'm Intensely curious, because i can only perceive him as looking backwards. his head is supposed to kind of look like a beaker (his stripes are irregular lengths to mimic the measurements on the side) and a triceratops, but lil guys are always up to interpretation. and yeah, you nailed the meme reference
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
1. I put a miniature snow globe into the machine. Maybe shaking it before putting it in there was a bad idea... It was definitely harder to see all the little details after doing that...

2. I reach into my pocket to find another item to put in... nothing. Hopefully the machine wouldn't mind a dust bunny that I definitely didn't just peel off the ground just now?
1. I put a miniature snow globe into the machine. Maybe shaking it before putting it in there was a bad idea... It was definitely harder to see all the little details after doing that...

2. I reach into my pocket to find another item to put in... nothing. Hopefully the machine wouldn't mind a dust bunny that I definitely didn't just peel off the ground just now?
Onyx_Sig.png
@cerpin it's hard to describe so here's my two interpretations lovingly rendered in ms paint, if that helps? either way I love him dearly and I especially love the beaker look now you've pointed it out :^)
@cerpin it's hard to describe so here's my two interpretations lovingly rendered in ms paint, if that helps? either way I love him dearly and I especially love the beaker look now you've pointed it out :^)
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff oh tysm for the visual aid, i get it now! and those drawings are so cute! he is clearly a shapeshifting lil guy, i'm glad he has a loving home [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Slurpuff oh tysm for the visual aid, i get it now! and those drawings are so cute! he is clearly a shapeshifting lil guy, i'm glad he has a loving home
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
Oh, I'm so sorry! here's the two I want:
2) I put in an unspecified abstract concept. It's kind of hard to look at, or to shove in the machine at all, but i manage it by... thinking it in? pushing it in? it's kind of There, maybe, that's for sure...

Sending cr!
Oh, I'm so sorry! here's the two I want:
2) I put in an unspecified abstract concept. It's kind of hard to look at, or to shove in the machine at all, but i manage it by... thinking it in? pushing it in? it's kind of There, maybe, that's for sure...

Sending cr!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
I think I'm finally ready to order a lil guy <3 I'm so excited!!!

Digging through my left pocket, I don't have any quarters... But my right pocket haaas... A game cartridge? Specifically a Sega Genesis cartridge for "Mortal Kombat II". Well then. It was my childhood, sure, but I no longer have a working Genesis, so, with a shrug, I shove the cartridge in the machine as payment. It's not quarters, but surely the love and time spent surely held within this game would be acceptable payment in exchange for a lil guy.

sorry if it's long!;; I was having a bit of fun ehe~
I think I'm finally ready to order a lil guy <3 I'm so excited!!!

Digging through my left pocket, I don't have any quarters... But my right pocket haaas... A game cartridge? Specifically a Sega Genesis cartridge for "Mortal Kombat II". Well then. It was my childhood, sure, but I no longer have a working Genesis, so, with a shrug, I shove the cartridge in the machine as payment. It's not quarters, but surely the love and time spent surely held within this game would be acceptable payment in exchange for a lil guy.

sorry if it's long!;; I was having a bit of fun ehe~
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13