Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | Oct 31st-Nov6th!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46
@DeDra

Sure thing! Your order has been recorded. :)

As for a shop, I unfortunately don't have one. It's actually pretty rare for me to do random FR art, but I had some time this week, so I decided on a whim to open some cheap slots for dom.

I did open a couple more slots for Bad Art™, though, so I of course don't mind if you want to grab a second one!
@DeDra

Sure thing! Your order has been recorded. :)

As for a shop, I unfortunately don't have one. It's actually pretty rare for me to do random FR art, but I had some time this week, so I decided on a whim to open some cheap slots for dom.

I did open a couple more slots for Bad Art™, though, so I of course don't mind if you want to grab a second one!
mAdHTB1.gif
@KatRaccoon Oh yey! In that case I'd love to grab another slot :3 I'm sending the payment in one go cause I won't be home today~ Link to dragon/references: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54456899]BOILEDEGG[/url] Species: Ridgeback Expression: [i]Gurgle[/i] [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Payment (# of dragons and their levels): 3 x lvl10 Anything else: Could you please include his sciencey goggles :>
@KatRaccoon
Oh yey! In that case I'd love to grab another slot :3
I'm sending the payment in one go cause I won't be home today~

Link to dragon/references: BOILEDEGG
Species: Ridgeback
Expression: Gurgle
Payment (# of dragons and their levels): 3 x lvl10
Anything else: Could you please include his sciencey goggles :>
BGybb0X.png
@Phenri it's up to you! I've been processing most CRs within a day or the next, and I track CR receipts. The foddart attendants are much faster. Thank you for requesting a slot.
@Phenri it's up to you! I've been processing most CRs within a day or the next, and I track CR receipts. The foddart attendants are much faster. Thank you for requesting a slot.
@DeDra

Sweet, thank you! I'll get to work on these, then. :)

Oh, one question though - did you want Saurinna to be wearing any apparel? I think you paid for one piece but didn't specify.
@DeDra

Sweet, thank you! I'll get to work on these, then. :)

Oh, one question though - did you want Saurinna to be wearing any apparel? I think you paid for one piece but didn't specify.
mAdHTB1.gif
@DeDra Bloop! Here's your first adopt. Let me know if I missed anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/n5rWk57.png[/img]
@DeDra

Bloop! Here's your first adopt. Let me know if I missed anything!

n5rWk57.png
mAdHTB1.gif
@Ramirez33 heya! i wanted to put in an order :) [b]Type:[/b] koi dragon! [b]Dragon Ref:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72513234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725133/72513234_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extras?:[/b] no apparel; just a custom orb to be a pearlcatcher’s pearl^ [b]Price:[/b] 60 levels (paid with 6 level 10s) [b]Extra requests:[/b] nothing that i can think of! thank you!! a koi dragon would be perfect for the dragon :)
@Ramirez33 heya! i wanted to put in an order :)

Type: koi dragon!
Dragon Ref: 72513234_350.png
Extras?: no apparel; just a custom orb to be a pearlcatcher’s pearl^
Price: 60 levels (paid with 6 level 10s)
Extra requests: nothing that i can think of!

thank you!! a koi dragon would be perfect for the dragon :)
11a30cb2a711e6fdda347d6105fea2422b88aaf2.png
@Katsuji, @Starwindrider, @Bxy26, @PlatinumDream, @EnglishRose

Reminder that tomorrow is the last day of our push! You can check out sheet to see how many levels of the 200 you have already sent.
@Katsuji, @Starwindrider, @Bxy26, @PlatinumDream, @EnglishRose

Reminder that tomorrow is the last day of our push! You can check out sheet to see how many levels of the 200 you have already sent.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
Friendly reminder to get those levels to me or another exalter by tomorrow evening! Remember we need to receive them long enough before rollover for us to have time to exalt them. :)

I've updated my shop post with the running totals as I have them. If you have questions or corrections, please feel free to ping me on theread or PM me. <3
@gn0me @GuyInCorner @Sphere @pikammd @dragonpals
Friendly reminder to get those levels to me or another exalter by tomorrow evening! Remember we need to receive them long enough before rollover for us to have time to exalt them. :)

I've updated my shop post with the running totals as I have them. If you have questions or corrections, please feel free to ping me on theread or PM me. <3
@gn0me @GuyInCorner @Sphere @pikammd @dragonpals
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@Magiritsa thanks for the reminder! I'll send the 200 levels your way in a few minutes.
@Magiritsa thanks for the reminder! I'll send the 200 levels your way in a few minutes.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@Vixyish - Yup yup, my next levels delivery will be soon and the last one later tonight most likely. Like I said yesterday, I'll get it done today.
@Vixyish - Yup yup, my next levels delivery will be soon and the last one later tonight most likely. Like I said yesterday, I'll get it done today.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46