Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | Oct 31st-Nov6th!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Vixyish

Oh my gosh, I lost the ping at first-- he looks so wonderful!! I'm so excited to see him! :D
@Vixyish

Oh my gosh, I lost the ping at first-- he looks so wonderful!! I'm so excited to see him! :D
YUDrFCG.png
@GuyInCorner Your foddart portrait of DracoGuise is complete! Click the image for all downloadable sizes. I don't know if you can tell, because it's hard to photograph, but he's entirely made of glitter paper & metallic paper. One day I'll figure out how to really get all the sparkles on camera! :) (Also computers don't know how to see purple very well!) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledockrey/51755852814/sizes/l/][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51755852814_dc47a36b4b_z.jpg[/img][/url] Please let me know your shipping address for the original, either here in PM or by email at my username at gmail. Thanks again! :)
@GuyInCorner Your foddart portrait of DracoGuise is complete! Click the image for all downloadable sizes.

I don't know if you can tell, because it's hard to photograph, but he's entirely made of glitter paper & metallic paper. One day I'll figure out how to really get all the sparkles on camera! :) (Also computers don't know how to see purple very well!)

51755852814_dc47a36b4b_z.jpg

Please let me know your shipping address for the original, either here in PM or by email at my username at gmail.

Thanks again! :)
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@Vixyish Thank you so much! This looks beautiful, the colours and sparkles must be amazing in real life [emoji=coatl love size=1] Really love the pose, the details are great (the hands, the belly scales, the hair, ahhh) and it's so energetic! Not to mention the expression is spot on. The radiating background is brilliant too with the sky above and the earth below :-D Let me know how to credit you offsite (e.g. on toyhouse). Again, thanks for your wonderful take on my dragon! I'll send a PM with my address in a sec ^_^
@Vixyish

Thank you so much! This looks beautiful, the colours and sparkles must be amazing in real life Really love the pose, the details are great (the hands, the belly scales, the hair, ahhh) and it's so energetic! Not to mention the expression is spot on. The radiating background is brilliant too with the sky above and the earth below :-D

Let me know how to credit you offsite (e.g. on toyhouse). Again, thanks for your wonderful take on my dragon! I'll send a PM with my address in a sec ^_^
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@GuyInCorner Offsite you can credit me as Michelle "Vixy" Dockrey. :)

(Fun fact: first time I've ever used a protractor on a dragon portrait!) :D
@GuyInCorner Offsite you can credit me as Michelle "Vixy" Dockrey. :)

(Fun fact: first time I've ever used a protractor on a dragon portrait!) :D
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@sphere Your foddart portrait of Arcaeon (Obelisk) is complete! Click the image for all downloadable sizes. I... might've gotten a little carried away with the observatory background. :D [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledockrey/51786610280/sizes/l/][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51786610280_a41275bcd5_c.jpg[/img][/url] Looks like I still have your address from prior foddarts, unless you've moved. :) Our driveway is still kinda buried in snow, but I'll ship the original out to you as soon as I can. Thanks so much! :) (This was my very first Obelisk commission!)
@sphere Your foddart portrait of Arcaeon (Obelisk) is complete! Click the image for all downloadable sizes.

I... might've gotten a little carried away with the observatory background. :D

51786610280_a41275bcd5_c.jpg

Looks like I still have your address from prior foddarts, unless you've moved. :) Our driveway is still kinda buried in snow, but I'll ship the original out to you as soon as I can.

Thanks so much! :) (This was my very first Obelisk commission!)
@Vixyish Arcaeon looks fab! I especially like his majestic face and mane. The stars in his wings are so cute. The background is really interesting; I can tell you put a lot of thought into it! I like the texture you used for the windows. I appreciate the globe in the corner; it's a nice tie-in to my username. ^^ It is a very beautiful piece. I am honored to have been your first Obelisk commission! [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] I'm at the same address as before. Take your time shipping it out; there is absolutely no rush! :) In the meantime, I hope I can find the same frame that I used for my other commissioned artworks from you. They're all hanging in my bedroom. I love having FR art on the walls! XD Thank you for gracing me with your talent! <3
@Vixyish

Arcaeon looks fab! I especially like his majestic face and mane. The stars in his wings are so cute.

The background is really interesting; I can tell you put a lot of thought into it! I like the texture you used for the windows. I appreciate the globe in the corner; it's a nice tie-in to my username. ^^

It is a very beautiful piece. I am honored to have been your first Obelisk commission!

I'm at the same address as before. Take your time shipping it out; there is absolutely no rush! :) In the meantime, I hope I can find the same frame that I used for my other commissioned artworks from you. They're all hanging in my bedroom. I love having FR art on the walls! XD

Thank you for gracing me with your talent! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Vixyish

Ok! :-D Should I link to your Flickr? (Sorry for the late response, I lost track of pings and pms for a bit!)

Ahh that's really interesting, so that how you got the background so nice haha! It's cool to use new techniques isn't it? ^_^
@Vixyish

Ok! :-D Should I link to your Flickr? (Sorry for the late response, I lost track of pings and pms for a bit!)

Ahh that's really interesting, so that how you got the background so nice haha! It's cool to use new techniques isn't it? ^_^

o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@GuyInCorner Yep, using my Flickr is fine :)
@GuyInCorner Yep, using my Flickr is fine :)
@Vixyish

Great, thanks!
@Vixyish

Great, thanks!

o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@gn0me Your foddart portrait of Gora & Dreamcatcher is complete! Click the image below for downloadable sizes. I tried to include some of Gora the Chicken's attributes, including feathers replacing the usual Banescale spines. :) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/michelledockrey/51841508944/sizes/l/][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51841508944_d9b769f07a_c.jpg[/img][/url] I could've sworn I had your address already, but I'm not finding it in any of my spreadsheets, so could you please send it to me? Either PM or email my username at gmail. Thanks so much! :)
@gn0me Your foddart portrait of Gora & Dreamcatcher is complete! Click the image below for downloadable sizes.

I tried to include some of Gora the Chicken's attributes, including feathers replacing the usual Banescale spines. :)

51841508944_d9b769f07a_c.jpg

I could've sworn I had your address already, but I'm not finding it in any of my spreadsheets, so could you please send it to me? Either PM or email my username at gmail.

Thanks so much! :)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46