Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- STARFALL- CLOSED
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@MythicalViper
Thank you! :D It's lovely!
@MythicalViper
Thank you! :D It's lovely!
smol_mimosa.pngsmol_messoria.png
@IamNoHere

Heyo! I'm still missing 18 levels from you. According to my records, at 3:32 I recorded 393 levels (proof in this CR) and on the next CR I received at 7:12 ( this CR) you reported 432 levels. The difference between the two is 39 levels, and I only got 21 levels in that CR.
@IamNoHere

Heyo! I'm still missing 18 levels from you. According to my records, at 3:32 I recorded 393 levels (proof in this CR) and on the next CR I received at 7:12 ( this CR) you reported 432 levels. The difference between the two is 39 levels, and I only got 21 levels in that CR.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@JadedSerpent62

Heyo! I'm still missing 85 levels from you. As a reminder I'm only accepting levels until 23:00 tonight! That's about two hours from now. If I'm not picking up immediately and you need the lair space asap, feel free to send to an online receiver for a faster response!
@JadedSerpent62

Heyo! I'm still missing 85 levels from you. As a reminder I'm only accepting levels until 23:00 tonight! That's about two hours from now. If I'm not picking up immediately and you need the lair space asap, feel free to send to an online receiver for a faster response!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena im so sorry! my day has bin a bit rough ill be sending over the rest now!
@ArceusAcelaena im so sorry! my day has bin a bit rough ill be sending over the rest now!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@nightclouds

Hello! Pinging to let you know that payment is complete :-)
@nightclouds

Hello! Pinging to let you know that payment is complete :-)
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@ArceusAcelaena hiya it says you're the only online receiver atm!! i completely forgot about the final 60levels i had sitting in my lair i hope it's not too late to send them in!! i've sent a cr, the 60 levels are for nightclouds~
@ArceusAcelaena hiya it says you're the only online receiver atm!! i completely forgot about the final 60levels i had sitting in my lair i hope it's not too late to send them in!! i've sent a cr, the 60 levels are for nightclouds~
r7P00ic.png
@violetrenegade order accepted if you can PA me those before rollover :)
@violetrenegade order accepted if you can PA me those before rollover :)
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@Cocolatia Done! Thank you!
@Cocolatia Done! Thank you!
OABZqDF.png
Wishlist

@SilverBelle

Oh shoot I'm so sorry for being AFK the last couple minutes. I'll send the treasure over to nightclouds!
@SilverBelle

Oh shoot I'm so sorry for being AFK the last couple minutes. I'll send the treasure over to nightclouds!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena no it was my bad i'm sorry for sending it in so late!!! thank you <3
@ArceusAcelaena no it was my bad i'm sorry for sending it in so late!!! thank you <3
r7P00ic.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34