Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- STARFALL- CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@ArceusAcelaena

It looks like the trio I sent yesterday didn't get recorded. I should be at 120, not 150 if my staring at my records is correct.
@ArceusAcelaena

It looks like the trio I sent yesterday didn't get recorded. I should be at 120, not 150 if my staring at my records is correct.
@thefrogg
Refresh your page? According to my edit history I added thirty levels less than one minute after I accepted your last CR.
@thefrogg
Refresh your page? According to my edit history I added thirty levels less than one minute after I accepted your last CR.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Sweet! You fixed it! (My ping about the error was before I did the CR. But we're good! Gonna keep track in the CR messages just so I don't go cross-eyed staring at CR records.)
Sweet! You fixed it! (My ping about the error was before I did the CR. But we're good! Gonna keep track in the CR messages just so I don't go cross-eyed staring at CR records.)
@IamNoHere

Hi! I noticed a level miscount on your end. I've got 325 levels from you total, and the miscount happened between these two CRs:
211 levels
229 levels

Your message on the second CR implies you added 28 levels when I got 18.
@IamNoHere

Hi! I noticed a level miscount on your end. I've got 325 levels from you total, and the miscount happened between these two CRs:
211 levels
229 levels

tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@iha146 Hello '^' I would have a bit of a special request if that would suit you ? You don't have a Pearlcatcher but you have a lineart that would be perfect for one of the dragons that represents one of my OC's. Hope my translator will do a good job, but let me know if you want extra of level please ! And above all, if the order suits you, of course '^' [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Zoruna [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Headshots for Veilspun [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] It would be for[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42365036]Darkos[/url]. The Metallic gene it has does not exist for Veilspun, so I gave you a prewiew with basic. Mettalic just brings a little shine and a little relief, so it's up to you to see if you want to do it ( and if you want an extra of level ) or if you put basic, both will suit me very well ! ^^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=59&auth=692e9ef328470d9f850876e4d866290f74101f7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=56&winggene=60&wings=59&auth=fe056c8818ce0d5bb232de138c8ee88c1951d3d7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 4 x 10 levels ( or more if needed ) [b]Other specifications:[/b] For the horns, I would love the ones on the left if possible please ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/437566371165896704/891034728721952819/unknown.png[/img] Thank you :D ♥
@iha146

Hello '^'
I would have a bit of a special request if that would suit you ? You don't have a Pearlcatcher but you have a lineart that would be perfect for one of the dragons that represents one of my OC's. Hope my translator will do a good job, but let me know if you want extra of level please ! And above all, if the order suits you, of course '^'

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Zoruna
I summon you to cast the following spell: Headshots for Veilspun
This spell shall be cast upon: It would be forDarkos. The Metallic gene it has does not exist for Veilspun, so I gave you a prewiew with basic. Mettalic just brings a little shine and a little relief, so it's up to you to see if you want to do it ( and if you want an extra of level ) or if you put basic, both will suit me very well ! ^^
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=59&auth=692e9ef328470d9f850876e4d866290f74101f7a&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=56&winggene=60&wings=59&auth=fe056c8818ce0d5bb232de138c8ee88c1951d3d7&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 4 x 10 levels ( or more if needed )
Other specifications: For the horns, I would love the ones on the left if possible please ^^
unknown.png

Thank you :D ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@Dawnfire13

Alrighty! Will be sending the levels shortly, I should send to a reciever right?
btw sorry for taking a while to respond, I didn't get notified bc I think u misspelled my username
@Dawnfire13

Alrighty! Will be sending the levels shortly, I should send to a reciever right?
btw sorry for taking a while to respond, I didn't get notified bc I think u misspelled my username
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
[quote name="ArceusAcelaena" date="2021-09-24 11:52:12" ] @IamNoHere Hi! I noticed a level miscount on your end. I've got 325 levels from you total, and the miscount happened between these two CRs: 211 levels 229 levels Your message on the second CR implies you added 28 levels when I got 18. [/quote] I see, thanks for pointing it out! Will account for the discrepancy in the next CR
ArceusAcelaena wrote on 2021-09-24 11:52:12:
@IamNoHere

211 levels
229 levels

I see, thanks for pointing it out! Will account for the discrepancy in the next CR
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Zoruna

Hello! Thank you for placing another order!

Yes, I can do metallic on the veilspun base, and I will use the horns you specified. No extra levels needed.

Send the dragons when you're ready, and I will get to the art as soon as I can ^-^
@Zoruna

Hello! Thank you for placing another order!

Yes, I can do metallic on the veilspun base, and I will use the horns you specified. No extra levels needed.

Send the dragons when you're ready, and I will get to the art as soon as I can ^-^
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@iha146 Oh thank you, it's very nice :D ♥ This lineart is perfect because the dragon seems to be laughing, so it looks great on him [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I'm coming very soon, thank you ♥ I will continue to accumulate levels to pay for an art for his friend. Like that, they will both have matching art ! :D ( especially since I'm always hesitant to put them in couple... They weren't supposed to be in the first place, but why not... This is one of my dilems :") ) Expect to receive another request shortly [emoji=coatl winking size=1][emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@iha146 Oh thank you, it's very nice :D ♥
This lineart is perfect because the dragon seems to be laughing, so it looks great on him
I'm coming very soon, thank you ♥

I will continue to accumulate levels to pay for an art for his friend. Like that, they will both have matching art ! :D ( especially since I'm always hesitant to put them in couple... They weren't supposed to be in the first place, but why not... This is one of my dilems :") )
Expect to receive another request shortly
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@giu oh my gosh I thought the I was an L! Yeah, any online receiver will be perfect, I'll send your adopts once I get the payment from the receiver
@giu oh my gosh I thought the I was an L! Yeah, any online receiver will be perfect, I'll send your adopts once I get the payment from the receiver
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34