Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw dumb little doodles
1 2 3 4 5
@goodorbadluck13 Thank you!!!!! They are so cute! ;o;

Sending some fest cash and skins your way if that's fine with you. :)
@goodorbadluck13 Thank you!!!!! They are so cute! ;o;

Sending some fest cash and skins your way if that's fine with you. :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@Bronzewing howdy howdy here is some art for you! i see that this is on toyhouse so if you upload it there my toyhouse is [u]goodorbadluck13[/u]! feel free to send payment through a cr or a pm! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4Fl0KeQ.png[/img]
@Bronzewing howdy howdy here is some art for you! i see that this is on toyhouse so if you upload it there my toyhouse is goodorbadluck13!
feel free to send payment through a cr or a pm!
4Fl0KeQ.png
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
@goodorbadluck13
ayoo maybe we can do an art trade?? doodle for doodle
@goodorbadluck13
ayoo maybe we can do an art trade?? doodle for doodle
eavesdropper
@eavesdropper of COURSE we can i love getting art unfortunately i never have money </3 what did u have in mind!!!!!!!!!!1
@eavesdropper of COURSE we can i love getting art unfortunately i never have money </3 what did u have in mind!!!!!!!!!!1
@goodorbadluck13
well if your doing humanoids, i would love something of this guy, but if not then something of skyshun would be great! (tho i am going to bed soon so my side would probably be done tmmr morning)
@goodorbadluck13
well if your doing humanoids, i would love something of this guy, but if not then something of skyshun would be great! (tho i am going to bed soon so my side would probably be done tmmr morning)
eavesdropper
@eavesdropper of COURSE i can do humanoids im much better at drawing them than like anything else </3
if u are up for humanoids i humbly would like to ask for art of treb here but if u would like to do a dragon i have my dumb little bard gao here

i will also most likely be doing my half of this late tomorrow as im a but busy rn!! take ur time and do not stress :)
@eavesdropper of COURSE i can do humanoids im much better at drawing them than like anything else </3
if u are up for humanoids i humbly would like to ask for art of treb here but if u would like to do a dragon i have my dumb little bard gao here

i will also most likely be doing my half of this late tomorrow as im a but busy rn!! take ur time and do not stress :)
[center][font=courier new]@goodorbadluck13 i'm done on my side~~ hope you like it!! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/846829795879026728/880477417532162048/trebel_art_trade.png[/img][/font][/center]
@goodorbadluck13
i'm done on my side~~ hope you like it!!
trebel_art_trade.png
eavesdropper
@eavesdropper here ya go! i LOVE the little doodle of trebel <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/M5lDZt0.png[/img]
@eavesdropper here ya go! i LOVE the little doodle of trebel <33
M5lDZt0.png
@goodorbadluck13
OH GOD HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN YOUR STYLE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
@goodorbadluck13
OH GOD HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN YOUR STYLE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
eavesdropper
@goodorbadluck13 Hi! Could I please get a doodle of Celeste? Would 20g be okay?
@goodorbadluck13 Hi! Could I please get a doodle of Celeste? Would 20g be okay?
1 2 3 4 5