Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Sideways Glance | Shop (PWYW + ATs)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@swimmergirl0903

(no need to ping; I'm subbed~ :3 And I will get so lost in notifs, lol)

While I honestly wasn't going to draw dragons for a while, I can give this one a go since it's more OC than dragon here and admittedly, it sounds more up my alley. :3 Plus retired familiar? Yes please. xD

Got any more ideas for it? :3 I'm not best with descriptions so if I even think about going by one I need to know like...Everything. xD (Long ago, I once drew a wolf char in white socks because I didn't know "socks" also meant "near their feet", and that was description, pfft)

Like is it literally a blob with arms or does it take shape into something? xD Knowing my mind, I'll literally draw a blob with arms and I'm not making the socks mistake again.
@swimmergirl0903

(no need to ping; I'm subbed~ :3 And I will get so lost in notifs, lol)

While I honestly wasn't going to draw dragons for a while, I can give this one a go since it's more OC than dragon here and admittedly, it sounds more up my alley. :3 Plus retired familiar? Yes please. xD

Got any more ideas for it? :3 I'm not best with descriptions so if I even think about going by one I need to know like...Everything. xD (Long ago, I once drew a wolf char in white socks because I didn't know "socks" also meant "near their feet", and that was description, pfft)

Like is it literally a blob with arms or does it take shape into something? xD Knowing my mind, I'll literally draw a blob with arms and I'm not making the socks mistake again.
(I’m on a day trip with friends so my responses will be delayed xd)
So sorry for the ping, it was like 1 am for me and I was a bit frazzled. They are meant to have a shadowy serpentine body that is pure black with golden claws, extra arms, and a halo! The socks are supposed to represent those gold bits on their legs. You can make them as spooky as you would like! Lmk if you need anything else, and I’ll set up a cr momentarily
(I’m on a day trip with friends so my responses will be delayed xd)
So sorry for the ping, it was like 1 am for me and I was a bit frazzled. They are meant to have a shadowy serpentine body that is pure black with golden claws, extra arms, and a halo! The socks are supposed to represent those gold bits on their legs. You can make them as spooky as you would like! Lmk if you need anything else, and I’ll set up a cr momentarily
Fafnir_20230321210009.png
@swimmergirl0903

Ooh, yessss, my favorite things to draw! Monsters and claws! I will enjoy it for sure! :D Warning in advance, I may do some claw scraping shenanigans. XD But if it's not your thing, I'll edit it out unless you reply beforehand. :3

No worries at all, regarding ping and delay~ I hope you enjoy your trip and will notify you when done. Only when you confirm it being okay will I accept your CR. :3

I also relate to morning slowness, haha. I can barely read right after getting up, much less function properly, haha.
@swimmergirl0903

Ooh, yessss, my favorite things to draw! Monsters and claws! I will enjoy it for sure! :D Warning in advance, I may do some claw scraping shenanigans. XD But if it's not your thing, I'll edit it out unless you reply beforehand. :3

No worries at all, regarding ping and delay~ I hope you enjoy your trip and will notify you when done. Only when you confirm it being okay will I accept your CR. :3

I also relate to morning slowness, haha. I can barely read right after getting up, much less function properly, haha.
@swimmergirl0903 Ahh, I tried, but then all my ideas got jumbled and bad vision = hard to see items + visualize your idea, so if you want me to redraw, I will not turn that down, and you wouldn't have to pay me extra. [img]https://i.imgur.com/h2UUZvu.png[/img] I then noticed the halo base was actually white (near white?) of all colors so idk if it was Paint color choosing wrong or if it was really a very VERY VEEEEERY light cream/yellow...Go figure, I timed wrong and pasted into Krita before trying to do a cream yellow...Would've colored the whole thing, LOL. Ahh, I admit, this is why descriptions will not work for me, but I still liked trying, so it's not a loss! I just feel awful that it looks like...This. :/ I can definitely redraw it (maybe not tomorrow since it'll be a busy week and rainy/thunderstorming, but maybe I can, we'll see) if you want, and see if it turns out better. This is a big time "me" mistake, and not your fault in any way, so I don't mind giving it another go when I'm more able. Feel free to tell me if you want any changes made and I'll do what I can when I have time. :3 Of course, if you like it, great~ I love monsters and it was fun to try it out~ Just let me know either way and I'll accept the CR when you say it's okay. :3
@swimmergirl0903

Ahh, I tried, but then all my ideas got jumbled and bad vision = hard to see items + visualize your idea, so if you want me to redraw, I will not turn that down, and you wouldn't have to pay me extra.

h2UUZvu.png

I then noticed the halo base was actually white (near white?) of all colors so idk if it was Paint color choosing wrong or if it was really a very VERY VEEEEERY light cream/yellow...Go figure, I timed wrong and pasted into Krita before trying to do a cream yellow...Would've colored the whole thing, LOL.

Ahh, I admit, this is why descriptions will not work for me, but I still liked trying, so it's not a loss! I just feel awful that it looks like...This. :/

I can definitely redraw it (maybe not tomorrow since it'll be a busy week and rainy/thunderstorming, but maybe I can, we'll see) if you want, and see if it turns out better. This is a big time "me" mistake, and not your fault in any way, so I don't mind giving it another go when I'm more able. Feel free to tell me if you want any changes made and I'll do what I can when I have time. :3

Of course, if you like it, great~ I love monsters and it was fun to try it out~ Just let me know either way and I'll accept the CR when you say it's okay. :3
Please don’t be too hard on yourself ;-; I actually enjoy this drawing a lot! Would it be possible for you to color the hands the same as the claws? I think it would look perfect after that :D (I probably should have provided more reference details but I have trouble communicating my ideas sometimes so it’s a bit of a fault on my end)
Please don’t be too hard on yourself ;-; I actually enjoy this drawing a lot! Would it be possible for you to color the hands the same as the claws? I think it would look perfect after that :D (I probably should have provided more reference details but I have trouble communicating my ideas sometimes so it’s a bit of a fault on my end)
@swimmergirl0903 Ahh, thanks a bunch! ;3; And sure, I can do that~ That's another easy fix so of course won't cost a thing. :3 Either way, I wasn't going to make you pay for any edits here. And lol, I pretty much take most things literally as well so my mind doesn't work the best either. xD I'll edit real quick and ping ya again~ EDIT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zkCFMuu.png[/img] Pfft, thicker lines in some places, but I actually kinda like how it looks? I already had it transparent so couldn't reopen in Paint or it would all be black, minus the few places with color. I hope I edited the right hands? xD Also glad you liked it, ahh~ I enjoy drawing toothy, clawed beasts so this was a fun trial~
@swimmergirl0903

Ahh, thanks a bunch! ;3; And sure, I can do that~ That's another easy fix so of course won't cost a thing. :3 Either way, I wasn't going to make you pay for any edits here.

And lol, I pretty much take most things literally as well so my mind doesn't work the best either. xD I'll edit real quick and ping ya again~

EDIT:

zkCFMuu.png
Pfft, thicker lines in some places, but I actually kinda like how it looks? I already had it transparent so couldn't reopen in Paint or it would all be black, minus the few places with color.

I hope I edited the right hands? xD Also glad you liked it, ahh~ I enjoy drawing toothy, clawed beasts so this was a fun trial~
TO ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY POST TODAY:

There is a chance for strong weather in my area and I may end up poofing for a while.

Today in general is a busy day for me so I may not be able to get to your commissions until tomorrow or so. But please don't hesitate to post! I'll get back to you when I can. I actually have a goal of 1 piece per day (or at least, most days? I may take breaks during holidays and will definitely take them when I'm away from home because I won't have anything to use - If this happens, I will warn in advance in both my OP and in my last post instead of a bump so it can be seen).
TO ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY POST TODAY:

There is a chance for strong weather in my area and I may end up poofing for a while.

Today in general is a busy day for me so I may not be able to get to your commissions until tomorrow or so. But please don't hesitate to post! I'll get back to you when I can. I actually have a goal of 1 piece per day (or at least, most days? I may take breaks during holidays and will definitely take them when I'm away from home because I won't have anything to use - If this happens, I will warn in advance in both my OP and in my last post instead of a bump so it can be seen).
That looks perfect! :D you can accept the cr now! Good luck with the weather and stay safe
That looks perfect! :D you can accept the cr now! Good luck with the weather and stay safe
@swimmergirl0903

Woo, awesome! Glad you like, and thanks for the awesome payment! :D

Funny thing about that, the weather never got bad. XD It just rained a little, pfft.
So much for thunderstorms and tornado warnings, but I prefer none of that so good.
@swimmergirl0903

Woo, awesome! Glad you like, and thanks for the awesome payment! :D

Funny thing about that, the weather never got bad. XD It just rained a little, pfft.
So much for thunderstorms and tornado warnings, but I prefer none of that so good.
New day, and also BattleBots night! :D
New day, and also BattleBots night! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14