Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Prodartivity - TCC 7/18-24
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@DilsDoes

Thank you for confirming! I will start on the Levels today. One thing I forgot to mention (and I will edit my order post with it) is that Nosey has a speech impediment like a hatchling. He usually cannot string words in a coherent manner unless he is really concentrating on it. I have samples of his unusual speech pattern if you end up using dialogue, but feel free to let me know if you need that.

The speech impediment does not carry over into his writing. He can write in perfectly understandable English/dragon language so others can still understand him if he writes it down.
@DilsDoes

Thank you for confirming! I will start on the Levels today. One thing I forgot to mention (and I will edit my order post with it) is that Nosey has a speech impediment like a hatchling. He usually cannot string words in a coherent manner unless he is really concentrating on it. I have samples of his unusual speech pattern if you end up using dialogue, but feel free to let me know if you need that.

The speech impediment does not carry over into his writing. He can write in perfectly understandable English/dragon language so others can still understand him if he writes it down.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@ShadowGlen3000 -- thats fine with me ^^ so total levels (more for my reference)

base price: 15 lvls * 10 = 150
apparel: 5 lvls * 3 = 15

total: 165 levels

please let me know if that is incorrect ^^ if so, ill send out levels to an attendant :)
@ShadowGlen3000 -- thats fine with me ^^ so total levels (more for my reference)

base price: 15 lvls * 10 = 150
apparel: 5 lvls * 3 = 15

total: 165 levels

please let me know if that is incorrect ^^ if so, ill send out levels to an attendant :)
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png ---
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif they/them
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FR+2
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif shadom organizer
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif currency exchange
--- tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif faq
tumblr_inline_p7gjraQcYv1rhwzwl_75sq.gif wishlist
--- hwxM86P.png
@HoneyedBee That seems about right!
@HoneyedBee That seems about right!
ew9u8Xp.png
@BottledLightning Your order is confirmed! Please send your dragons at your soonest convenience to an available accepter
@BottledLightning Your order is confirmed! Please send your dragons at your soonest convenience to an available accepter
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Name: Reksy
Artist:@TomSwifty
Payment: 700 Gems
Other specifications: This skin looks stunning! Sending the payment to Avariea right away!^^
Name: Reksy
Artist:@TomSwifty
Payment: 700 Gems
Other specifications: This skin looks stunning! Sending the payment to Avariea right away!^^
unknown2.png
Cactus Adopt Name: Robotzebra Artist: @Kywren Payment: 75 levels Other specifications: any of his colours are fine. and I would like his tert on the pot [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41560728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/415608/41560728_350.png[/img][/url]
Cactus Adopt
Name: Robotzebra
Artist: @Kywren
Payment: 75 levels
Other specifications: any of his colours are fine. and I would like his tert on the pot

41560728_350.png
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
@RobotZebra Your order has been confirmed, please send your dragons to an available accepter whenever you get the chance!
@RobotZebra Your order has been confirmed, please send your dragons to an available accepter whenever you get the chance!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@ShadowGlen3000

@HoneyedBee has paid all 165 levels for their order and it's marked on the spreadsheet! ^_^
@ShadowGlen3000

@HoneyedBee has paid all 165 levels for their order and it's marked on the spreadsheet! ^_^
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
[center][b]~Ragnal's art~[/b] [/center] [center][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][/center] [i][b]Nice to meet you all under this deep starry sky! Don't worry, the sand of our flight will keep you warm this night and the cacti cocktails will give you a fresh feeling. And how about some art magic?[/b][/i] [center][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][/center] [center][center]Art style: bust - full coloured with simple background. Status - open![/center][/center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/24bccb0e172aa994c1c0b66f2b457d50/cf8b465e8457dd8c-d5/s540x810/2d1d438bff493fabfb67d2fc803fb461d939f746.png[/img] [right]You can see more at my [url=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ragnalblack]tumblr[/url].[/right] [center] [emoji=left wing size=1] Art price - 230 lvls [emoji=right wing size=1] [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] Available slots - 4 [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] 1 - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3038092/15#post_48422465]Kururin[/url] 2 - 3 - 4 - [/center] [u]Rules[/u]: - only FR dragons. - 1 art for person. If you want more - please, PM me, we'll talk about the deadline after the festival. - usually it takes 3-4 days from me to make an art, but sometimes I need a little more. Don't worry, you'll have an art in any case) [quote name="Order form"] @Ragnal Username: Your Username Dragon: Link to Dragon Art wishes: (if you want to see the dragon in special foreshortening, mood and ets.)[/quote]
~Ragnal's art~
Nice to meet you all under this deep starry sky! Don't worry, the sand of our flight will keep you warm this night and the cacti cocktails will give you a fresh feeling. And how about some art magic?
Art style: bust - full coloured with simple background.
Status - open!

2d1d438bff493fabfb67d2fc803fb461d939f746.png
You can see more at my tumblr.
Art price - 230 lvls
Available slots - 4
1 - Kururin
2 -
3 -
4 -

Rules:
- only FR dragons.
- 1 art for person. If you want more - please, PM me, we'll talk about the deadline after the festival.
- usually it takes 3-4 days from me to make an art, but sometimes I need a little more. Don't worry, you'll have an art in any case)
Order form wrote:
@Ragnal
Username: Your Username
Dragon: Link to Dragon
Art wishes: (if you want to see the dragon in special foreshortening, mood and ets.)
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
@Silverfoxmage

@inkwardlychaotic has paid all 70 levels of their order and it has been marked on the spreadsheet!
@Silverfoxmage

@inkwardlychaotic has paid all 70 levels of their order and it has been marked on the spreadsheet!
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28