Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | permanently moved and closed
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@foxesave
sure, a CR was sent
@foxesave
sure, a CR was sent
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
RENDERED ORDER

Username: @revuvuzela

Piece: fullbody

Reference: This gal but I'd love in her kitsune form. I can provide additional references if you're available and would like to see what I have in mind.

Extra: Mischievous, playful, and very floof. Fur is the same color as her hair, which is mahogany (there's some additional info in the imgur album I linked for reference). Doesn't have to have all of her tails in view because nine is a lot, lol. She doesn't wear clothes in this form but as you can see in the reference, her fur takes care of that. I can DM you additional details I have for this if you'd like.

Payment method: 2m in treasure, if that's okay?

Can I post your commission after it's done? Yes
RENDERED ORDER

Username: @revuvuzela

Reference: This gal but I'd love in her kitsune form. I can provide additional references if you're available and would like to see what I have in mind.

Extra: Mischievous, playful, and very floof. Fur is the same color as her hair, which is mahogany (there's some additional info in the imgur album I linked for reference). Doesn't have to have all of her tails in view because nine is a lot, lol. She doesn't wear clothes in this form but as you can see in the reference, her fur takes care of that. I can DM you additional details I have for this if you'd like.

Payment method: 2m in treasure, if that's okay?

Can I post your commission after it's done? Yes
@Revuvuzela

Thanks for the order! I'll book the last remaining slot for you c:
I think I'll manage with the references you provided, but we shall see if I did a good job when you're reviewing the sketch. I do also have another customer with a rendered fullbody order, so that will take some time before I can get to your order, hopefully that's okay!
And yes, the treasure payment is okay! c: You can send it by a CR, full or half, but it's just gonna sit there until I can start drawing! You can also send it later, I'll let you know when I'm able to start drawing.
@Revuvuzela

Thanks for the order! I'll book the last remaining slot for you c:
I think I'll manage with the references you provided, but we shall see if I did a good job when you're reviewing the sketch. I do also have another customer with a rendered fullbody order, so that will take some time before I can get to your order, hopefully that's okay!
And yes, the treasure payment is okay! c: You can send it by a CR, full or half, but it's just gonna sit there until I can start drawing! You can also send it later, I'll let you know when I'm able to start drawing.
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave That sounds fine by me! It's not something that I need right away or anything. I'll send you the full payment and you can accept it once you're ready.
@foxesave That sounds fine by me! It's not something that I need right away or anything. I'll send you the full payment and you can accept it once you're ready.
RENDERED ORDER
Username: wolvykasu
Reference: https://toyhou.se/12222539.rhomeoth
Extra: not sure how to describe, but how about a happy-go-lucky pose while he's prancing trotting around ?
Payment method: gems
Can I post your commission after it's done? of course you can

@foxesave
ohno it's me again, this time with a goat guy if you are at ease enough.
I may come back immediatly after if you tell me you would be at ease enough to draw his friend merman too

EDIT : I just saw you are full, I shall come back at another time. (I know that erasing messages can be annoying and confusing so I dont like to erase messages unless told otherwise)
RENDERED ORDER
Username: wolvykasu
Reference: https://toyhou.se/12222539.rhomeoth
Extra: not sure how to describe, but how about a happy-go-lucky pose while he's prancing trotting around ?
Payment method: gems
Can I post your commission after it's done? of course you can

@foxesave
ohno it's me again, this time with a goat guy if you are at ease enough.
I may come back immediatly after if you tell me you would be at ease enough to draw his friend merman too

EDIT : I just saw you are full, I shall come back at another time. (I know that erasing messages can be annoying and confusing so I dont like to erase messages unless told otherwise)
Kasu's everything shop
@wolvykasu

no worries! I can accept the order when some slots open again c:
@wolvykasu

no worries! I can accept the order when some slots open again c:
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave
oh alrighty,
I'll put these gems in my vault in case then
@foxesave
oh alrighty,
I'll put these gems in my vault in case then
Kasu's everything shop
3 slots open! Sadly, meds are expensive, so I've decided to open 2 of the 3 slots for real life currency/EUR this time.

I also updated my prices a bit!

@wolvykasu

If you still want to order with the post you had made on april 18th, I could take that now! And about the price changes, you don't have to pay more than the price listed when I said I could accept your order! It wouldn't feel fair to force you to pay more than what you expected.

@honibadger @VixenKai @Meraraki @Reshiramu @corvidesque @aeons
3 slots open! Sadly, meds are expensive, so I've decided to open 2 of the 3 slots for real life currency/EUR this time.

I also updated my prices a bit!

@wolvykasu

If you still want to order with the post you had made on april 18th, I could take that now! And about the price changes, you don't have to pay more than the price listed when I said I could accept your order! It wouldn't feel fair to force you to pay more than what you expected.

@honibadger @VixenKai @Meraraki @Reshiramu @corvidesque @aeons
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave

yup I'll send you the payment with pleasure. I dont mind the new price at all
@foxesave

yup I'll send you the payment with pleasure. I dont mind the new price at all
Kasu's everything shop
@wolvykasu

Thank you! c: I'll get started with it soon if I don't get any orders in euro before that
@wolvykasu

Thank you! c: I'll get started with it soon if I don't get any orders in euro before that
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31