Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | permanently moved and closed
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@honibadger

What a lovely character! I'll probably be starting tomorrow, I gotta go sleep soon.
However, feel free to send the payment over in a CR, I'll be sending you a sketch of the drawing for you to confirm, and after your approval, I'll be accepting the CR c:
@honibadger

What a lovely character! I'll probably be starting tomorrow, I gotta go sleep soon.
However, feel free to send the payment over in a CR, I'll be sending you a sketch of the drawing for you to confirm, and after your approval, I'll be accepting the CR c:
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@foxesave

SIMPLE ORDER
Username: Reshiramu
Piece: half body
Reference: Ciara
Extra: I'm thinking they have their arms crossed? Gonna talk about their personality for expression, see third bullet point
Extra notes:
- they're meant to be muscular and have sharp teeth- think like canines where sharp but still have molars; they're from a Pokémon x FE AU of mine & are a Zekrom Manakete
- the ponytail should be in the middle. Also they're feminine non-binary
- they are prickly/rough since they don't trust people and prickling helps ward people off, they prefer doing, one of their hyperfixations was actually metalworking and they live having things to do with their hands, not good at bein vulnerable around people
- can simplify the scale armour if you need to
Payment method: Gems
Can I post your commission after it's done? I'm ok with that I think.
@foxesave

SIMPLE ORDER
Username: Reshiramu
Reference: Ciara
Extra: I'm thinking they have their arms crossed? Gonna talk about their personality for expression, see third bullet point
Extra notes:
- they're meant to be muscular and have sharp teeth- think like canines where sharp but still have molars; they're from a Pokémon x FE AU of mine & are a Zekrom Manakete
- the ponytail should be in the middle. Also they're feminine non-binary
- they are prickly/rough since they don't trust people and prickling helps ward people off, they prefer doing, one of their hyperfixations was actually metalworking and they live having things to do with their hands, not good at bein vulnerable around people
- can simplify the scale armour if you need to
Can I post your commission after it's done? I'm ok with that I think.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu

Sounds good! I'd love to draw an expression with their sharp teeth visible! Would you say like only the canines and incisors are sharp? Like how dogs have those 2 bigger teeth on the upper and lower jaws. But either way, I'll draw my best and you can tell me if I got it correct when I send you the sketch c:
@Reshiramu

Sounds good! I'd love to draw an expression with their sharp teeth visible! Would you say like only the canines and incisors are sharp? Like how dogs have those 2 bigger teeth on the upper and lower jaws. But either way, I'll draw my best and you can tell me if I got it correct when I send you the sketch c:
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@goxesave yeah - incisors and canines sharp, molars just seem to have sharper crowns, if that makes sense? And sure!
@goxesave yeah - incisors and canines sharp, molars just seem to have sharper crowns, if that makes sense? And sure!

He/him | FRT+1 x
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
I would LOVE a slot right now but I can't think of a character that would fit in your style currently but I ADORE IT!
So maybe next time I'll be far more ready!
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
I would LOVE a slot right now but I can't think of a character that would fit in your style currently but I ADORE IT!
So maybe next time I'll be far more ready!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
If you still have an slot open I'd like to order.

SIMPLE ORDER
Username: Meraraki
Reference: My fursona
Extra: Either something spooky or something cute, please. No need for background
Can I post your commission after it's done? Yes.
If you still have an slot open I'd like to order.

SIMPLE ORDER
Username: Meraraki
Reference: My fursona
Extra: Either something spooky or something cute, please. No need for background
Can I post your commission after it's done? Yes.
@VixenKai

Sure :) I've added you

@Meraraki

oOh!! I'm loving that character :)c I can't promise whether I'll draw spooky or cute, so when I send you a sketch you can tell me if you like it!
Feel free to send payment, half or full, by crossroads whenever, I will accept it when you've confirmed with the sketch.
@VixenKai

Sure :) I've added you

@Meraraki

oOh!! I'm loving that character :)c I can't promise whether I'll draw spooky or cute, so when I send you a sketch you can tell me if you like it!
Feel free to send payment, half or full, by crossroads whenever, I will accept it when you've confirmed with the sketch.
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
SIMPLE ORDER [b]Username:[/b] Bailysis [b]Piece:[/b] Portrait [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/6573009.bahiti]Bahiti ( Toyhouse Link )[/url] [b]Extra:[/b] Neutral expression. She usually wears dark sunglasses, golden jewelry, and dark formal wear. Background can be some shade of purple. If you need a more detailed description please DM me. [b]Payment method:[/b] 400 [emoji=gem size=1] [b]Can I post your commission after it's done?[/b] Yes
SIMPLE ORDER
Username: Bailysis
Piece: Portrait
Reference: Bahiti ( Toyhouse Link )
Extra: Neutral expression. She usually wears dark sunglasses, golden jewelry, and dark formal wear. Background can be some shade of purple. If you need a more detailed description please DM me.
Payment method: 400
Can I post your commission after it's done? Yes
Slight-Eyewing.png ...... qWAlLLU.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
.... WnfJ05a.png ...... Enchanted-Libra.png
@Bailysis

Hello again! I'll gladly draw her, you can send half or the full payment anytime and I'll be sending you a sketch when I get it done c: I'll be starting shortly
@Bailysis

Hello again! I'll gladly draw her, you can send half or the full payment anytime and I'll be sending you a sketch when I get it done c: I'll be starting shortly
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31