Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
@iha146 [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] kinseinei [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Science Fair [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=134&bodygene=41&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=90&auth=398a75c034cc1b234e7634a88cc0e0837d3b9287&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 25 lvl6 dragons = 150 lvls [b]Other specifications:[/b] A bio sized version would be appreaciated
@iha146

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: kinseinei
I summon you to cast the following spell: Science Fair
This spell shall be cast upon: dragon?age=0&body=134&bodygene=41&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=77&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=90&auth=398a75c034cc1b234e7634a88cc0e0837d3b9287&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 25 lvl6 dragons = 150 lvls
Other specifications: A bio sized version would be appreaciated
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@kinseinei

Your call has been heard! Bio sized meaning 640px wide, right? Can do. Go ahead and send the CRs when you're ready and I'll get started as soon as I can ^-^
@kinseinei

Your call has been heard! Bio sized meaning 640px wide, right? Can do. Go ahead and send the CRs when you're ready and I'll get started as soon as I can ^-^
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@iha146 [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] CookieDoughCrow [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Science Fair [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59278144]Dark Star[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=24&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=147&auth=e104ec1d57a252ac70851995b45759d5e0eca8fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Accent and Apparel have been taken off for easier reference. [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 150 lvls, comprised of 6 lv10s and 18 lv5s [b]Other specifications:[/b] None
@iha146

My Name: CookieDoughCrow
I summon you to cast the following spell: Science Fair
This spell shall be cast upon: Dark Star
dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=24&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=82&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=147&auth=e104ec1d57a252ac70851995b45759d5e0eca8fe&dummyext=prev.png
Accent and Apparel have been taken off for easier reference.
The following I place into the circle: 150 lvls, comprised of 6 lv10s and 18 lv5s
Other specifications: None
z4oynSX.png
@CookieDoughCrow

Your call has been heard! Thank you kindly for the reference ^-^

Send the CRs when you're ready
@CookieDoughCrow

Your call has been heard! Thank you kindly for the reference ^-^

Send the CRs when you're ready
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@ArceusAcelaena
Art type/Skin: Cosmic Faemane
References: N/a
Did you read and agree to my TOS/Skin Rules?: Yes!
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me?: Sure, why not?

Sending fodder may be slow due to lack of lair space, but I have all the levels ready to go.
@ArceusAcelaena
Art type/Skin: Cosmic Faemane
References: N/a
Did you read and agree to my TOS/Skin Rules?: Yes!
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me?: Sure, why not?

Sending fodder may be slow due to lack of lair space, but I have all the levels ready to go.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@Lunalatic

Added!
@Lunalatic

Added!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Akeovelora
Thank you for confirming! I'm good to go so I will start working as soon as I get the payment from a receiver! <3

@GuyInCorner
Hi!!! Thats is a really good question! XD Honestly I'm not really sure.

When painting the face area is the most intense in terms of workload. I'd say the cost could range from around 200 LVLS - 800 LVLS depending on the complexity of the markings and apparel!

If you are able let me know which specific dragon or character you had in mind, please send it to me! I could give you a more accurate quote!

Thank you for your interest!
@Akeovelora
Thank you for confirming! I'm good to go so I will start working as soon as I get the payment from a receiver! <3

@GuyInCorner
Hi!!! Thats is a really good question! XD Honestly I'm not really sure.

When painting the face area is the most intense in terms of workload. I'd say the cost could range from around 200 LVLS - 800 LVLS depending on the complexity of the markings and apparel!

If you are able let me know which specific dragon or character you had in mind, please send it to me! I could give you a more accurate quote!

Thank you for your interest!
@Liom

No worries! Sent you a PM :-)
@Liom

No worries! Sent you a PM :-)
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@nightclouds

Thanks for the confirmation! I'll be sending PAs 2 at a time~
@nightclouds

Thanks for the confirmation! I'll be sending PAs 2 at a time~
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@Tobin [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Vrtra [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Dragon/Character Bios [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3344650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/33447/3344650_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 25 Levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Can you make it so she has some kind of personality issues as she has been breed changed twice and name changed many times, also when not fighting to protect the clan, she likes to read...the rest is up to you ^-^
@Tobin

My Name: Vrtra
I summon you to cast the following spell: Dragon/Character Bios
This spell shall be cast upon: 3344650_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 25 Levels
Other specifications: Can you make it so she has some kind of personality issues as she has been breed changed twice and name changed many times, also when not fighting to protect the clan, she likes to read...the rest is up to you ^-^
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22