Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snekatie's Music- G/T Full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
bump
bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Heckking bump
I have NO idea what I would get song wise but sometime in the (hopefully near) future I plan on hitting you up!
<3 <3
Heckking bump
I have NO idea what I would get song wise but sometime in the (hopefully near) future I plan on hitting you up!
<3 <3

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
Lovely morning bump again!
Lovely morning bump again!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
Bump
(@VixenKai thank you so much!)
Bump
(@VixenKai thank you so much!)
Hi! I love your music, it sounds super interesting and I'd love to commission you :)
Username: Jemondial
Payment Type: gems
Character/Scenario Description: I'm looking for a song that would fit a theme to my clan. Maybe take a quick read through my bio to get inspiration? It's basically a prison with some pretty dangerous dragons in it :)
Song Description: I want the song to have a gentle, but very ominous tune in the very beggining kind of like walking through the shrieking wilds, before turning into a louder, faster paced song if that makes sense! With drums? Something very unwelcoming :D
Kind of like how this song stars very slow but then turns into faster paced
Title of Song: Chainvine Enclave

Thank you! I look forward to hear what you come up with

edit: Can you also add like maybe a couple machinery sounds in the song? like gears or something :D not a lot but just like one or two?
Hi! I love your music, it sounds super interesting and I'd love to commission you :)
Username: Jemondial
Payment Type: gems
Character/Scenario Description: I'm looking for a song that would fit a theme to my clan. Maybe take a quick read through my bio to get inspiration? It's basically a prison with some pretty dangerous dragons in it :)
Song Description: I want the song to have a gentle, but very ominous tune in the very beggining kind of like walking through the shrieking wilds, before turning into a louder, faster paced song if that makes sense! With drums? Something very unwelcoming :D
Kind of like how this song stars very slow but then turns into faster paced
Title of Song: Chainvine Enclave

Thank you! I look forward to hear what you come up with

edit: Can you also add like maybe a couple machinery sounds in the song? like gears or something :D not a lot but just like one or two?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial
Yes yes I can totally do that I feel like that can be so fun, go ahead and send the first half of payment over!
@Jemondial
Yes yes I can totally do that I feel like that can be so fun, go ahead and send the first half of payment over!
Open again!
Open again!
Oooo I love your sample songs, and this is such a fun commission idea!
Username: DeerCryptid
Payment Type: Gems
Character/Scenario Description: A sorta character themesong for my boy Juster, but specifically the type of song that'd be play if someone did something cruel enough to warrant him tracking them down, he has a whole desc written

Song Description: A sorta ominous/threatening type song but like, specifically "You're alone in the desert at night and you can hear that Some sorta creature is stalking you and is confident enough to not bother fully hiding itself" flavored so like, not super energetic and fast but at the same time not suuuper slow, just sorta steady. Something droning in the bg, some acoustic guitar, and if possible some coyote yipping/barking/howling sounds would be super rad but honestly just do whatever you think feels right/sounds best
Title of Song: Feral West Showdown
Oooo I love your sample songs, and this is such a fun commission idea!
Username: DeerCryptid
Payment Type: Gems
Character/Scenario Description: A sorta character themesong for my boy Juster, but specifically the type of song that'd be play if someone did something cruel enough to warrant him tracking them down, he has a whole desc written

Song Description: A sorta ominous/threatening type song but like, specifically "You're alone in the desert at night and you can hear that Some sorta creature is stalking you and is confident enough to not bother fully hiding itself" flavored so like, not super energetic and fast but at the same time not suuuper slow, just sorta steady. Something droning in the bg, some acoustic guitar, and if possible some coyote yipping/barking/howling sounds would be super rad but honestly just do whatever you think feels right/sounds best
Title of Song: Feral West Showdown
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20