Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snekatie's Music- G/T Full
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Snekatiefr would it be possible to pm you with details?
@Snekatiefr would it be possible to pm you with details?
jianghu_fixed.gif
@jianghu of course!
@jianghu of course!
Would it be possible to be put on a pinglist? Seems really neat to have a custom piece of music for a dragon, but I unfortunately don't have the money at the moment!
Would it be possible to be put on a pinglist? Seems really neat to have a custom piece of music for a dragon, but I unfortunately don't have the money at the moment!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Of course! I don't currently have a pinglist but I will happily set one up
@LittleParade Of course! I don't currently have a pinglist but I will happily set one up
Hey I'm back to grab that last slot, I managed to scrape up the gems to pay, but I'd like to remain on the pinglist if that's alright! Username: LittleParade Payment Type: Gems Character/Scenario Description: Kyoten here is the clan's Exalt Archivist, and as such he maintains a huge library full of names! The scene I'm imagining is like the total opposite of a dark and stuffy library, but a serene almost heavenly library/academia vibe, soft light rays peeking through the many windows of the library, and many more shimmering shelves of scrolls! A quiet but pristine building! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55340514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553406/55340514_350.png[/img][/url] Song Description: Fairly slow pace, kind of ambient, pretty sounding like nice on the ears! (Sorry I don't tend to describe musical stuff very well, I'm an artist, not much of a musician by any means haha) If it helps, something like [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uCaEDM-Kf8]Temple of Time from MapleStory[/url] is similar to the vibe I'm going for, but instead of more sorrowful sounding, I'd like it to have a bit more positive feel! Something probably more simple than overly complicated would I think work well! Title of Song: I'll be happy to name it but I think I might have to hear a bit of it first before I can give it a proper name!
Hey I'm back to grab that last slot, I managed to scrape up the gems to pay, but I'd like to remain on the pinglist if that's alright!

Username: LittleParade
Payment Type: Gems
Character/Scenario Description: Kyoten here is the clan's Exalt Archivist, and as such he maintains a huge library full of names! The scene I'm imagining is like the total opposite of a dark and stuffy library, but a serene almost heavenly library/academia vibe, soft light rays peeking through the many windows of the library, and many more shimmering shelves of scrolls! A quiet but pristine building!
55340514_350.png
Song Description: Fairly slow pace, kind of ambient, pretty sounding like nice on the ears! (Sorry I don't tend to describe musical stuff very well, I'm an artist, not much of a musician by any means haha) If it helps, something like Temple of Time from MapleStory is similar to the vibe I'm going for, but instead of more sorrowful sounding, I'd like it to have a bit more positive feel! Something probably more simple than overly complicated would I think work well!
Title of Song: I'll be happy to name it but I think I might have to hear a bit of it first before I can give it a proper name!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade Welcome back lol. Kyoten is stunning, this all sounds good, I'll put you down and you can send half the payment. Thank you!
@LittleParade Welcome back lol. Kyoten is stunning, this all sounds good, I'll put you down and you can send half the payment. Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20