Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zantana's Art Shop | Closed -w-"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Ahhh, that's perfectly understandable, honestly- I appreciate you letting me know about it, at the very least. Hopefully things get better in that department soon! :"0

I hate to take something for free after the trouble you went through, however, so I hope it's okay if I send you the intended payment anyways as compensation! ^^

Thank you for the art of Rochester once more, though!
Ahhh, that's perfectly understandable, honestly- I appreciate you letting me know about it, at the very least. Hopefully things get better in that department soon! :"0

I hate to take something for free after the trouble you went through, however, so I hope it's okay if I send you the intended payment anyways as compensation! ^^

Thank you for the art of Rochester once more, though!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@/SpottedSorex
You can just pay the price for a simple flat-color or line-art, and thank you for getting it, but I don't want you to pay for something that isn't what you wanted nwn''

@/Moonwatcher2811
Sure! I think I remember you from my very first art shop, I'm so glad to see you and Rita again! And I can do both, I just need a day or two since I'm fitting in quite a few orders already ^w^

(sorry for any ghost pings, haha)
@wooferdill @raccqn
I have some slots open if you want to place an order yet, but no rush!
@/SpottedSorex
You can just pay the price for a simple flat-color or line-art, and thank you for getting it, but I don't want you to pay for something that isn't what you wanted nwn''

@/Moonwatcher2811
Sure! I think I remember you from my very first art shop, I'm so glad to see you and Rita again! And I can do both, I just need a day or two since I'm fitting in quite a few orders already ^w^

(sorry for any ghost pings, haha)
@wooferdill @raccqn
I have some slots open if you want to place an order yet, but no rush!
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@Zantana
I did come over from your first art shop! And may I just say you have improved so much since then!!! Tysm for taking my order!
@Zantana
I did come over from your first art shop! And may I just say you have improved so much since then!!! Tysm for taking my order!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@Moonwatcher2811
Thank you so much! I'm glad to have a very first come back, always happy to see a familiar face! ^^
@Moonwatcher2811
Thank you so much! I'm glad to have a very first come back, always happy to see a familiar face! ^^
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Can I be added to a pinglist please? Definitely gonna be saving up for this!
Can I be added to a pinglist please? Definitely gonna be saving up for this!
@RedOmega1776
Absolutely!
@RedOmega1776
Absolutely!
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Can I claim a slot? I’d like a shaded full body of this character! As for pose, I’d say maybe something cute or cozy looking. If I can place more than one order, I’d also like to order a shaded bust of the same character! Expression is up to you. Thank you!
Can I claim a slot? I’d like a shaded full body of this character! As for pose, I’d say maybe something cute or cozy looking. If I can place more than one order, I’d also like to order a shaded bust of the same character! Expression is up to you. Thank you!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@raccqn
Yep! I'll add you to the slots :3

(double ping in case you didn't see)
@wooferdill
@raccqn
Yep! I'll add you to the slots :3

(double ping in case you didn't see)
@wooferdill
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@Zantana So sorry!! I can't pay in FRC right now -- please ping me when you open for USD though!
@Zantana So sorry!! I can't pay in FRC right now -- please ping me when you open for USD though!
Noctua_Link_Small.png

@wooferdill
Alrighty (:

@wooferdill
Alrighty (:
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png