Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zantana's Art Shop | Closed -w-"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Moonwatcher2811 Eyo, sorry for the incredibly long wait... I had to do a ton of redraws and different poses for him, idk if this one fits, but I did my best. Hope it's alright :') [img]https://i.imgur.com/31kRRF5.png[/img] @raccqn Sorry for the wait (again...). Hopefully it's good! ^^" [img]https://i.imgur.com/42hdBx0.png[/img]
@Moonwatcher2811
Eyo, sorry for the incredibly long wait... I had to do a ton of redraws and different poses for him, idk if this one fits, but I did my best. Hope it's alright :')

31kRRF5.png

@raccqn
Sorry for the wait (again...). Hopefully it's good! ^^"

42hdBx0.png
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@Zantana
He is literally perfect omg :,) Tysm for drawing my boy!!! Ahhhhh he's so cuteeee
Sending payment!
@Zantana
He is literally perfect omg :,) Tysm for drawing my boy!!! Ahhhhh he's so cuteeee
Sending payment!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@Moonwatcher2811
Thank you! I'm really satisfied with the finished result, since it started out in 7 different ones lol
@Moonwatcher2811
Thank you! I'm really satisfied with the finished result, since it started out in 7 different ones lol
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[center] Hey, guys, long time no see. I'm back for a bit now since art block's wearing off, and I'm ready for the on-wait commissions! [emoji=heart size=1] @/RedOmega1776 @/Saphira1471 @/Mutation Update: New style for drawing teeth! [emoji=palette size=1]
Hey, guys, long time no see. I'm back for a bit now since art block's wearing off, and I'm ready for the on-wait commissions!

@/RedOmega1776 @/Saphira1471 @/Mutation

Update: New style for drawing teeth!
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
@Zantana I'd love to commission a little piece of Rosella, as I specified before! I'd like for some big teethies, her bite's as fierce as her bark~ She got two other art pieces in the meantime, so you can take some inspiration from those :>
@Zantana I'd love to commission a little piece of Rosella, as I specified before! I'd like for some big teethies, her bite's as fierce as her bark~ She got two other art pieces in the meantime, so you can take some inspiration from those :>
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Hello! Could I please get a colored bust of my wc oc Jararacathroat? :O
https://toyhou.se/11698247.jararacathroat
Hello! Could I please get a colored bust of my wc oc Jararacathroat? :O
https://toyhou.se/11698247.jararacathroat
Vj0BLbc.png
@/TheUnhingedOwl
Of course! Cats are always fun to draw :3

@Mutation
Alrighty! Also- (sorry for double ping,,) did you want a bust? I can't remember and I don't see anything mentioning what kind of piece you want in the original order D:

2 Slots filled ^w^
@/TheUnhingedOwl
Of course! Cats are always fun to draw :3

@Mutation
Alrighty! Also- (sorry for double ping,,) did you want a bust? I can't remember and I don't see anything mentioning what kind of piece you want in the original order D:

2 Slots filled ^w^
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
are there any slots still available? if not, could i get a ping when there is one please? thank you!
are there any slots still available? if not, could i get a ping when there is one please? thank you!
KGnREj2.png Blue/Sheep
She/They
US Central Timezone
i cant braincell FR time
@GuardianofBlue
There is one more left open since no one else pinged has responded, so yep! What are you wanting to order?

@GuardianofBlue
There is one more left open since no one else pinged has responded, so yep! What are you wanting to order?

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
aw shucks, I think all slots just got filled? would love another ping when they open again!
aw shucks, I think all slots just got filled? would love another ping when they open again!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13