Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zantana's Art Shop | Closed -w-"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Zantana

350 is fine!! I love it ^^ Sending a CR now.
@Zantana

350 is fine!! I love it ^^ Sending a CR now.
6BiBS.gif
Ahhh, thank you for the reservation! I rather enjoy how colorful and stylized your art is; the former really gives life to the work and is overall a pleasure to see. :0c

Now that I have the time, I'd love a shaded full-body of Rochester, whose reference image is shown here. She also has a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile if you need more references! I prefer that you draw out her (elderly) human design, as linked in the reference image, but she does also have a cat design if you'd prefer to draw that. :0c

When it comes to characterization, Rochester is usually fairly stoic or cold in expression, but she's also rather expressive and quick to be smiling or laughing once she warms up to others. She's generally a blunt individual and horrible at lying, so what she expresses is pretty much a reflection of how she genuinely feels.

I'll be making my payment through treasure, and feel free to PM or ping me if you have any further questions about my commission- ^^
Ahhh, thank you for the reservation! I rather enjoy how colorful and stylized your art is; the former really gives life to the work and is overall a pleasure to see. :0c

Now that I have the time, I'd love a shaded full-body of Rochester, whose reference image is shown here. She also has a Toyhouse profile and an Art Fight profile if you need more references! I prefer that you draw out her (elderly) human design, as linked in the reference image, but she does also have a cat design if you'd prefer to draw that. :0c

When it comes to characterization, Rochester is usually fairly stoic or cold in expression, but she's also rather expressive and quick to be smiling or laughing once she warms up to others. She's generally a blunt individual and horrible at lying, so what she expresses is pretty much a reflection of how she genuinely feels.

I'll be making my payment through treasure, and feel free to PM or ping me if you have any further questions about my commission- ^^
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Hey there! Are you open for commissions? I wasn't sure whether the Saturday you were open until was this past Saturday or the upcoming one, so I thought I'd check. If you're not open, could I get on the waitlist for an open slot?
Hey there! Are you open for commissions? I wasn't sure whether the Saturday you were open until was this past Saturday or the upcoming one, so I thought I'd check. If you're not open, could I get on the waitlist for an open slot?
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Seaglauss
I have a current open slot, it depends if you're ready to order, though xP
@Seaglauss
I have a current open slot, it depends if you're ready to order, though xP
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Awesome, I'll take that slot!! I'd love to see Void drawn in your style (love those first sketches and your gifs, they're really cool)! You can draw her to whatever level of art you feel like doing; I'll pay whatever the total ends up being. Thank you so much!
Awesome, I'll take that slot!! I'd love to see Void drawn in your style (love those first sketches and your gifs, they're really cool)! You can draw her to whatever level of art you feel like doing; I'll pay whatever the total ends up being. Thank you so much!
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
Cute art!
Cute art!
https://dragcave.net/user/Gorynecromar
@Seaglauss
Oki doki, any time you want it done specifically?
@HuthidsHorrors
Thank you so much! ^w^
@Seaglauss
Oki doki, any time you want it done specifically?
@HuthidsHorrors
Thank you so much! ^w^
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
I'm not picky, take all the time you need~ ^^
I'm not picky, take all the time you need~ ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Zantana Heya. I was wondering if it I could order a slot for a half body full shading of this evil guy right here? He is my second progen who has yet to really get any attention yet. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3004336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/30044/3004336_350.png[/img][/url]
@Zantana
Heya. I was wondering if it I could order a slot for a half body full shading of this evil guy right here? He is my second progen who has yet to really get any attention yet.

3004336_350.png
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Rattz
Sure! Sorry about any delays, haha.

@Rattz
Sure! Sorry about any delays, haha.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop