Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!!] TYTO'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump!
bump!
owl - he/him
smallowl.png
bump!
bump!
owl - he/him
smallowl.png
@terribletyto I'd love to get one of your little icons of my gal Catalina if possible! lmk if you feel fhe design is good for one or too complex, n I'll send over payment once you confirm! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74820430][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748205/74820430_350.png[/img][/url]
@terribletyto

I'd love to get one of your little icons of my gal Catalina if possible! lmk if you feel fhe design is good for one or too complex, n I'll send over payment once you confirm!

74820430_350.png
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@terribletyto
Hello hello! Would two characters be ok? I was thinking this ghost goatman (from the Arcana visual novel) with a dragon OC, it'd probably be technically a headshot/bust + halfbody since the dragon is significantly larger. I'll have more details if you're up for drawing these two!
@terribletyto
Hello hello! Would two characters be ok? I was thinking this ghost goatman (from the Arcana visual novel) with a dragon OC, it'd probably be technically a headshot/bust + halfbody since the dragon is significantly larger. I'll have more details if you're up for drawing these two!
KmnIjfw.png
[quote name="0hzarks" date="2022-12-03 10:12:21" ] @terribletyto I'd love to get one of your little icons of my gal Catalina if possible! lmk if you feel fhe design is good for one or too complex, n I'll send over payment once you confirm! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74820430][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748205/74820430_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @0hzarks omggg catalina is so cool lookin! she doesn't look Too complex, i'll def do an icon of her <3
0hzarks wrote on 2022-12-03 10:12:21:
@terribletyto

I'd love to get one of your little icons of my gal Catalina if possible! lmk if you feel fhe design is good for one or too complex, n I'll send over payment once you confirm!

74820430_350.png

@0hzarks
omggg catalina is so cool lookin! she doesn't look Too complex, i'll def do an icon of her <3
owl - he/him
smallowl.png
[quote name="Nabesima" date="2022-12-03 12:38:06" ] @terribletyto Hello hello! Would two characters be ok? I was thinking this ghost goatman (from the Arcana visual novel) with a dragon OC, it'd probably be technically a headshot/bust + halfbody since the dragon is significantly larger. I'll have more details if you're up for drawing these two! [/quote] @Nabesima BRUHHHHH I LOVE THE ARCANA HOLY SMOKES IM SO DOING THIS!?!??!?!? what an awesome idea <3
Nabesima wrote on 2022-12-03 12:38:06:
@terribletyto

@Nabesima
BRUHHHHH I LOVE THE ARCANA HOLY SMOKES

IM SO DOING THIS!?!??!?!? what an awesome idea <3
owl - he/him
smallowl.png
@terribletyto

sounds great, sending payment now!
@terribletyto

sounds great, sending payment now!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@terribletyto
WAHOO FELLOW ARCANA ENTHUSIAST
The idea is that Lucio got stuck in the Realms again, turning him back into a goat ghost, so upon being found by his dragon bf they get an emotional reunion, probably with some nuzzling and clinging to the dragon's big face (yes I do enjoy me some angst)
(Approximate size difference ref)

Will it be about 1800g?

Also don't mind me sneakily giving goat Lucio a tail
@terribletyto
The idea is that Lucio got stuck in the Realms again, turning him back into a goat ghost, so upon being found by his dragon bf they get an emotional reunion, probably with some nuzzling and clinging to the dragon's big face (yes I do enjoy me some angst)

Will it be about 1800g?

KmnIjfw.png
[quote name="Nabesima" date="2022-12-04 00:34:29" ] @terribletyto WAHOO FELLOW ARCANA ENTHUSIAST The idea is that Lucio got stuck in the Realms again, turning him back into a goat ghost, so upon being found by his dragon bf they get an emotional reunion, probably with some nuzzling and clinging to the dragon's big face (yes I do enjoy me some angst) (Approximate size difference ref) Will it be about 1800g? Also don't mind me sneakily giving goat Lucio a tail [/quote] @Nabesima YEAHHHHHHits such a good game man. im trying to start a breeding project so i can make a death arcana themed abberation actually >:))) yeah thats the correct price! this should be fun asf with the size difference hehehhe
Nabesima wrote on 2022-12-04 00:34:29:
@terribletyto

Will it be about 1800g?

@Nabesima

YEAHHHHHHits such a good game man. im trying to start a breeding project so i can make a death arcana themed abberation actually >:)))

yeah thats the correct price! this should be fun asf with the size difference hehehhe
owl - he/him
smallowl.png
@terribletyto
Would it be okay to ask for two separate icons for these griffin characters: Felicity and Oluwande?

If not then thats okay, I can pick another character from the pile :]!!
@terribletyto
Would it be okay to ask for two separate icons for these griffin characters: Felicity and Oluwande?

If not then thats okay, I can pick another character from the pile :]!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10