Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color= 4cc1be] [b][size=6][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Mira’s Art Shop [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/size][/b] [i]Hi! I’m Mira! Welcome to my art shop! It’s still kind of a work in progress, but I figured it was time to make an official art shop instead of just random threads[/i] [size=4][b]rules[/b][/size] -pay either in full after I show you the sketch, or half after seeing the sketch and half after seeing the finished piece -please be patient! I am pretty quick with finishing commissions but I am a college student and school comes first. If at any time you’d like an update you are always welcome to ask! I will let you know if it’s going to take me longer than expected -I wont draw anything hateful, and I won’t draw extreme gore! If you are unsure if I would be okay drawing your character feel free to pm me and ask! Just please include a spoiler and a warning[/color] [rule] [quote] [color= 4cc1be][size=4][b][u]chibi fullbodies[/u][/b][/size] [b]status: open[/b] [b]pricing[/b] 350k [emoji=treasure size=1] or 350 [emoji=gem size=1] [b]examples[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zZDutRE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pRz6UpA.jpg[/img] [b]notes[/b] *only humanoids and anthros in this style! I will eventually open up feral fullbodies maybe….. [/color][/quote] [rule] [quote] [color= 4cc1be][size=4][b][u]gijinka chibis[/u][/b][/size] [b]status: open[/b] [b]pricing[/b] [i]Limited discount while I find a style I like[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/i] 500k [emoji=treasure size=1] or 500 [emoji=gem size=1] [b]examples[/b] [img] https://i.imgur.com/UcmecPk.jpg[/img] [b]notes[/b] *you are welcome to make specifications about the design *I prefer the dragon it is based on has a little lore for me to reference in the design but as long as you can give me some idea of what direction you’d like the design to go in I can work off of that *if you end up wanting to separate the finished design from the dragon and keep it as a stand-alone OC you are welcome to do that, I don’t mind *the style is going to be somewhat inconsistent until I find one I’m happy with! Will still be similar to the example but expect changes as well, at least for now. I have them discounted to make up for that, but if you want specific things kept the same as the example style please let me know! [/quote] [rule] [color= 4cc1be][size=3]*If you’d like to contact me outside of FR my DA is @/miramilotic and my TH is Type_null[/size][/color][/center]

Mira’s Art Shop

Hi! I’m Mira! Welcome to my art shop! It’s still kind of a work in progress, but I figured it was time to make an official art shop instead of just random threads

rules

-pay either in full after I show you the sketch, or half after seeing the sketch and half after seeing the finished piece
-please be patient! I am pretty quick with finishing commissions but I am a college student and school comes first. If at any time you’d like an update you are always welcome to ask! I will let you know if it’s going to take me longer than expected
-I wont draw anything hateful, and I won’t draw extreme gore! If you are unsure if I would be okay drawing your character feel free to pm me and ask! Just please include a spoiler and a warning

Quote:
chibi fullbodies

pricing
or 350

examples

zZDutRE.jpg pRz6UpA.jpg

notes
*only humanoids and anthros in this style! I will eventually open up feral fullbodies maybe…..

Quote:
gijinka chibis

pricing
Limited discount while I find a style I like
or 500

examples

UcmecPk.jpg

notes
*you are welcome to make specifications about the design
*I prefer the dragon it is based on has a little lore for me to reference in the design but as long as you can give me some idea of what direction you’d like the design to go in I can work off of that
*if you end up wanting to separate the finished design from the dragon and keep it as a stand-alone OC you are welcome to do that, I don’t mind
*the style is going to be somewhat inconsistent until I find one I’m happy with! Will still be similar to the example but expect changes as well, at least for now. I have them discounted to make up for that, but if you want specific things kept the same as the example style please let me know!

*If you’d like to contact me outside of FR my DA is @/miramilotic and my TH is Type_null
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
[center][color= 4cc1be][size=5][b]want to pay with items?[/b][/size] [i]Here are some items I am currently looking for! If you want to pay with items (or a combination of items and other currency) just fill out the form below![/i] [item= Eerie cyan pendants][item= eerie cyan forejewels][item= eerie cyan clawrings] [item= prismatic fillet] [item= prismatic silk sash] [item= prismatic arm silks] [item= prismatic leg silks] [item= dusklight alchemist tools] [item= gloomwillow guide] [item= flowering gladeboughs] [item= mist chime] [item= vintage starsilk shawl] [item= vintage starsilk earrings] [item= vintage starsilk circlet] [item= vintage starsilk cloak] [item= vintage starsilk sleeves] [item= vintage starsilk tailwrap] [item= vintage starsilk socks] [item= vintage starsilk scarf] [item= vintage starsilk wingdrapes] [item= greenskeeper treeshroud] [item= seawater savior] [item= nightfall imp] [item= Ornamental eyewing] [item= agol] [item= hydra] [item= rosy peryton] [item= primary gene: jaguar] [item= Secondary gene: shimmer] [item= tertiary gene: glimmer] [item= secondary gene: alloy] [item= primary gene: flaunt] [item= secondary gene: rosette] [item= tertiary gene: opal] [item= primary gene: iridescent] [item= secondary gene: flare] [size=4][b]Form[/b][/size] Items I am offering: Approximate total worth in gems: Commissions I would like to order: [/center][/color]
want to pay with items?

Here are some items I am currently looking for! If you want to pay with items (or a combination of items and other currency) just fill out the form below!

Eerie Cyan Pendants Eerie Cyan Forejewels Eerie Cyan Clawrings Prismatic Fillet Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Dusklight Alchemist Tools Gloomwillow Guide Flowering Gladeboughs Mist Chime Vintage Starsilk Shawl Vintage Starsilk Earrings Vintage Starsilk Circlet Vintage Starsilk Cloak Vintage Starsilk Sleeves Vintage Starsilk Tailwrap Vintage Starsilk Socks Vintage Starsilk Scarf Vintage Starsilk Wingdrapes Greenskeeper Treeshroud Seawater Savior Nightfall Imp Ornamental Eyewing Agol Hydra Rosy Peryton Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Secondary Gene: Alloy Primary Gene: Flaunt Secondary Gene: Rosette Tertiary Gene: Opal Primary Gene: Iridescent

Form
Items I am offering:
Approximate total worth in gems:
Commissions I would like to order:
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
Your art style is super cute!! Could I ask for a commission of my oc? I'll be paying with treasure if that's ok with you!
Your art style is super cute!! Could I ask for a commission of my oc? I'll be paying with treasure if that's ok with you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose omg what a cutie! I’d love to do a chibi of him! I should have a sketch ready to show you later today, is it okay to pm you here when I have that ready? After you approve the sketch it should only take me another day or so to finish it up :)
@Pearlimose omg what a cutie! I’d love to do a chibi of him! I should have a sketch ready to show you later today, is it okay to pm you here when I have that ready? After you approve the sketch it should only take me another day or so to finish it up :)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
Hello! Your art is adorable! :0 May I commission you to draw Faela? (possibly with a >:3 expression, or just looking like she's up to some mischief? No need to draw her magic, I prefer it to be left out.)

Thank you for posting in my art search thread btw! It was very kind of you to offer free birthday art, but I'd be more than happy to pay your full price <3
Hello! Your art is adorable! :0 May I commission you to draw Faela? (possibly with a >:3 expression, or just looking like she's up to some mischief? No need to draw her magic, I prefer it to be left out.)

Thank you for posting in my art search thread btw! It was very kind of you to offer free birthday art, but I'd be more than happy to pay your full price <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons omg I love her so much, I will absolutely draw her! And I can totally do a mischief expression >:3 and of course! It’s totally up to you if you want to pay or not since it’s close to your birthday, either way is fine with me! And happy birthday <3

I should have a sketch ready to show you by tomorrow! After you approve the sketch it’ll take me another day or so to finish it up :)
@aeons omg I love her so much, I will absolutely draw her! And I can totally do a mischief expression >:3 and of course! It’s totally up to you if you want to pay or not since it’s close to your birthday, either way is fine with me! And happy birthday <3

I should have a sketch ready to show you by tomorrow! After you approve the sketch it’ll take me another day or so to finish it up :)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
Hello! Can I get two comms of Shinya Tamakou and Ryouta Kyoushi

Pls note, they're both male, but Tamakou does have a more feminine/androgynous appearance.

Can Tamakou like... have a innocent expression, and Kyoushi is just generally excited

Hello! Can I get two comms of Shinya Tamakou and Ryouta Kyoushi

Pls note, they're both male, but Tamakou does have a more feminine/androgynous appearance.

Can Tamakou like... have a innocent expression, and Kyoushi is just generally excited

Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
Aww these are so cute! If you still want to do another one, I'd love it if you could do her please!

https://toyhou.se/4939395.queenie

And if I may, I'd like to request that she be drawn in a short white dress (or anything white or Queen of Hearts themed). Thanks!

Maybe like this but black and white? https://toyhou.se/2745496.yingatrix-clothes-background/gallery#9555718
Aww these are so cute! If you still want to do another one, I'd love it if you could do her please!

https://toyhou.se/4939395.queenie

And if I may, I'd like to request that she be drawn in a short white dress (or anything white or Queen of Hearts themed). Thanks!

Maybe like this but black and white? https://toyhou.se/2745496.yingatrix-clothes-background/gallery#9555718
QFXpYkj.png
Could I get one of either of these three possibly? https://toyhou.se/11288401.jamie https://toyhou.se/11236490.caspian https://toyhou.se/2872560.tbn
Could I get one of either of these three possibly? https://toyhou.se/11288401.jamie https://toyhou.se/11236490.caspian https://toyhou.se/2872560.tbn
murphy.png
@KiraTiyuji
I can do that! I can have the two sketches ready for you by Wednesday or Thursday! once you approve the sketches it’ll take me another day or so to finish up each. I’ll send you a pm with the sketches when they’re ready if that’s okay!

@GalaxyWolf269
Absolutely I can do that! I should have a sketch ready for you by Thursday, and once you approve the sketch it’ll take me another day to finish it up! I’ll send you a pm when the sketch is ready!

@WatermelonWolfo
Yeah! I can do tbn since it looks like they could use some more art! I should have a sketch ready for you by Friday and once you approve the sketch it’ll take another day or so for me to finish it up! I’ll pm you when the sketch is ready!

@KiraTiyuji
I can do that! I can have the two sketches ready for you by Wednesday or Thursday! once you approve the sketches it’ll take me another day or so to finish up each. I’ll send you a pm with the sketches when they’re ready if that’s okay!

@GalaxyWolf269
Absolutely I can do that! I should have a sketch ready for you by Thursday, and once you approve the sketch it’ll take me another day to finish it up! I’ll send you a pm when the sketch is ready!

@WatermelonWolfo
Yeah! I can do tbn since it looks like they could use some more art! I should have a sketch ready for you by Friday and once you approve the sketch it’ll take another day or so for me to finish it up! I’ll pm you when the sketch is ready!

-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
1 2 3 4 5