Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
So sorry for the delay in response on my part! I saw the PM that you sent me, and I'll be sending a response back shortly. Glad to see that you have more customers in your artshop :D
So sorry for the delay in response on my part! I saw the PM that you sent me, and I'll be sending a response back shortly. Glad to see that you have more customers in your artshop :D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
I'm glad you like her! <3 And awesome, sounds great! I look forward to seeing the sketch then :D
I'm glad you like her! <3 And awesome, sounds great! I look forward to seeing the sketch then :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@MiraMilotic
alright! Sent a cr with payment!
@MiraMilotic
alright! Sent a cr with payment!
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
*UPDATE! WE’RE BACK BABY!
*UPDATE! WE’RE BACK BABY!
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
Bump [emoji=pink star size=1]
Bump
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
Bump [emoji=pink star size=1]
Bump
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
hey there! i'd love a commission, but unfortuntately i only have a few picrews and some worded descriptions as refs, is that okay?
hey there! i'd love a commission, but unfortuntately i only have a few picrews and some worded descriptions as refs, is that okay?
fancy-divider-260.png
@pyromantyc that’s totally fine! I can work with you to make sure the finished drawing matches what you have in mind for the character, it’ll just mean that I’ll check in with you a bit more frequently throughout the process to make sure the colors and design match your description the way you want!
@pyromantyc that’s totally fine! I can work with you to make sure the finished drawing matches what you have in mind for the character, it’ll just mean that I’ll check in with you a bit more frequently throughout the process to make sure the colors and design match your description the way you want!
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
Self Reminder to order from you when I get home
Self Reminder to order from you when I get home
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
i will happily pay more if having to check in becomes a hassle! i adore the old style you showed, and would also pay more for that if necessary!
i will happily pay more if having to check in becomes a hassle! i adore the old style you showed, and would also pay more for that if necessary!
fancy-divider-260.png
1 2 3 4 5