Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Iconoclasm Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@x0blivi0nx here you go! very fun character to draw :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/g6ADBKd.png[/img]
@x0blivi0nx here you go! very fun character to draw :> g6ADBKd.png
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUU OHMYGGGOD GWAAHH SHWIQNASLASIJSAJISWOQSQOAK my baby boy!!! he looks so wonderful in your style as well omgggg ;___; he looks so sweet and womderful omggggg T______T thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!! im definitely gonna have to commission u again once i have the coin!!!!!! :"]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUU OHMYGGGOD GWAAHH SHWIQNASLASIJSAJISWOQSQOAK my baby boy!!! he looks so wonderful in your style as well omgggg ;___; he looks so sweet and womderful omggggg T______T thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!! im definitely gonna have to commission u again once i have the coin!!!!!! :"]
7-DFC03-D8-F6-AD-4496-B242-C5389-E2-E113-A.png 32-B66970-0-FD4-42-C8-9667-F61-F69-D8-D389.png
@Verosa here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8AJXb50.png[/img]
@Verosa here you go!
8AJXb50.png
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Wow :0!!!!
Thank you so much, you did such a lovely job drawing her! That lil smile :'0!!!!!!!
Wow :0!!!!
Thank you so much, you did such a lovely job drawing her! That lil smile :'0!!!!!!!
@scolopendromorph @Acilil @SpottedSorex @Peg

A slightly belated ping to let you know that I'm accepting Immaculate Tablets as payment for the duration of the festival, with a conversion rate of 2 tablets = 1 gem.

Happy Brightshine!
@scolopendromorph @Acilil @SpottedSorex @Peg

A slightly belated ping to let you know that I'm accepting Immaculate Tablets as payment for the duration of the festival, with a conversion rate of 2 tablets = 1 gem.

Happy Brightshine!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
hey can i be pinged when you open again :0
hey can i be pinged when you open again :0
shadow.gif
lupin_ball.png
shadow.gif
Lupin/Pavel | MST
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngPgv53XB.pngAQPJNOh.pngpBi4xQl.png
@PAVLIEN absolutely! added you to my pinglist, i should open up again some time in august ^_^
@PAVLIEN absolutely! added you to my pinglist, i should open up again some time in august ^_^
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
saw you were open so im sorry if you arent actually jhkgjhf
Character: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/32523826_vqB_2516532.png?1615725834
Style (A/B): A
Size (bust, fullbody, etc): fullbody
Background: whatever fits!
Payment type: gems
Additions (props, etc): whatever you think fits
Other: maybe draw him smoking? idk do whatever you wanna (hes hotheaded and cocky if that helps)
saw you were open so im sorry if you arent actually jhkgjhf
Character: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/32523826_vqB_2516532.png?1615725834
Style (A/B): A
Size (bust, fullbody, etc): fullbody
Background: whatever fits!
Payment type: gems
Additions (props, etc): whatever you think fits
Other: maybe draw him smoking? idk do whatever you wanna (hes hotheaded and cocky if that helps)
shadow.gif
lupin_ball.png
shadow.gif
Lupin/Pavel | MST
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngPgv53XB.pngAQPJNOh.pngpBi4xQl.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, thank you!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist, thank you!
@PAVLIEN youre fine! sorry for the confusion i am open im just procrastinating making an announcement post haha. i can absolutely draw your guy, that'd be 1000g! (im also willing to take thundercrack fest currency at my usual rate of 2 to 1g if youre interested) send that over and i can get started soon (: would you like to be removed from the pinglist or stay on?

@Cassaroz added!
@PAVLIEN youre fine! sorry for the confusion i am open im just procrastinating making an announcement post haha. i can absolutely draw your guy, that'd be 1000g! (im also willing to take thundercrack fest currency at my usual rate of 2 to 1g if youre interested) send that over and i can get started soon (: would you like to be removed from the pinglist or stay on?

@Cassaroz added!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22