Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Iconoclasm Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
Opening up 3 slots cause i need things to do <3

@scolopendromorph @Acilil @SpottedSorex @Peg @Cassaroz @shaqshrek @vaporslash @Tacocado4801

@LaureltheSapWing @magiritsa @ClearBright @AnaBranch @KeepersOfTheDark @Vyria @GriffinWings

(Pinging you all too because i offer the same sketch comms here as in my art4eggs shop, but i wont be reopening that for a long while due to how egg prices drop during NotN)
Opening up 3 slots cause i need things to do <3

@scolopendromorph @Acilil @SpottedSorex @Peg @Cassaroz @shaqshrek @vaporslash @Tacocado4801

@LaureltheSapWing @magiritsa @ClearBright @AnaBranch @KeepersOfTheDark @Vyria @GriffinWings

(Pinging you all too because i offer the same sketch comms here as in my art4eggs shop, but i wont be reopening that for a long while due to how egg prices drop during NotN)
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@LordCorvidae I'd like to place an order! Is it possible to do so through PM?
@LordCorvidae I'd like to place an order! Is it possible to do so through PM?
Happiness follows sorrow,
Only believing in tomorrow
[b]Character[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62876112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628762/62876112_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type (headshot, fullbody, pixel, etc)[/b]: mini! They’re so cute [b]Background[/b]: none [b]Shading (Y/N)[/b]: N [b]Payment type[/b]: 150g plus a wishlist item: ball python (LAH 150g) [b]Other[/b]: no apparel except the top hat and scarf please [b]Would you like to be taken off or added to the pinglist?[/b]: add me please
Character:
62876112_350.png
Type (headshot, fullbody, pixel, etc): mini! They’re so cute
Background: none
Shading (Y/N): N
Payment type: 150g plus a wishlist item: ball python (LAH 150g)
Other: no apparel except the top hat and scarf please
Would you like to be taken off or added to the pinglist?: add me please
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69111-C-89-3-6-3-114S.pngdragonboat_2_100px.pngdragonboat_5_100px.pngdragonboat_back_100px.png
@Vyria absolutely!

@AnaBranch ball python isnt an item on my wishlist, sorry! if youd like to pay the 150 another way let me know!
@Vyria absolutely!

@AnaBranch ball python isnt an item on my wishlist, sorry! if youd like to pay the 150 another way let me know!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
Oh, sorry, I must’ve been looking at someone else’s at the same time, oops. I’ll pay in full 300g then
Oh, sorry, I must’ve been looking at someone else’s at the same time, oops. I’ll pay in full 300g then
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69111-C-89-3-6-3-114S.pngdragonboat_2_100px.pngdragonboat_5_100px.pngdragonboat_back_100px.png
@AnaBranch no worries :) send payment over whenever and i can get started!
@AnaBranch no worries :) send payment over whenever and i can get started!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@Anabranch here you go! minis are such a delight to draw :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gq6IeEy.png[/img]
@Anabranch here you go! minis are such a delight to draw :)
Gq6IeEy.png
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
He’s so cute! Thank you!
He’s so cute! Thank you!
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22