Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Iconoclasm Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Oooh thank you! It looks great
Oooh thank you! It looks great
adfa.png
@scolopendromorph @Acilil @SpottedSorex

schools out and i'm much more free rn, so I'm opening 5 slots and i might leave them perpetually open for a while. also I've raised my prices as i was definitely underselling my work a bit haha
@scolopendromorph @Acilil @SpottedSorex

schools out and i'm much more free rn, so I'm opening 5 slots and i might leave them perpetually open for a while. also I've raised my prices as i was definitely underselling my work a bit haha
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
omg ur style is so nice !! :O
Character:my big guy Jones :3
Style : A
Size (bust, fullbody, etc): fullbody !
Background: a solid block of any warm/dark colour would be cool w me, but i really dont mind lol
Payment type: would mixed treasure/gems (700g and 400,000t)b ok? if not thats ok tho!
Additions (props, etc): if you could add random silver jewellery (kinda like the style A example u have ) with maybe a cross here and there, that would b sweet-if that costs extra just lemme know :D
Other: i really dont mind about his pose or anatomy-feel free to make him more feral/anthro-but if he could have a sorta relaxed/happy expression that would b wonderful! ^__^
if ive forgotten anything or need to clarify anything just lemme know lol ! :D
omg ur style is so nice !! :O
Character:my big guy Jones :3
Style : A
Size (bust, fullbody, etc): fullbody !
Background: a solid block of any warm/dark colour would be cool w me, but i really dont mind lol
Payment type: would mixed treasure/gems (700g and 400,000t)b ok? if not thats ok tho!
Additions (props, etc): if you could add random silver jewellery (kinda like the style A example u have ) with maybe a cross here and there, that would b sweet-if that costs extra just lemme know :D
Other: i really dont mind about his pose or anatomy-feel free to make him more feral/anthro-but if he could have a sorta relaxed/happy expression that would b wonderful! ^__^
if ive forgotten anything or need to clarify anything just lemme know lol ! :D
7-DFC03-D8-F6-AD-4496-B242-C5389-E2-E113-A.png 32-B66970-0-FD4-42-C8-9667-F61-F69-D8-D389.png
@x0blivi0nx aw ty! (: i could say the same thing, i love your art!! mixed payment is great but if my math is correct itd be 700g and 450,000t (1:1500 ratio). and id love to go wild on silver jewelry, no extra cost!
@x0blivi0nx aw ty! (: i could say the same thing, i love your art!! mixed payment is great but if my math is correct itd be 700g and 450,000t (1:1500 ratio). and id love to go wild on silver jewelry, no extra cost!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@LordCorvidae

Would you put me on your pinglist? Thanks!
@LordCorvidae

Would you put me on your pinglist? Thanks!
CHOP13leftsmall.png2021artshop.pngCHOP13rightsmall.png
@LordCorvidae aahsfghaks i swear one day i will get my math right omg T__T but sweet, ill send the payment for u now! :D
@LordCorvidae aahsfghaks i swear one day i will get my math right omg T__T but sweet, ill send the payment for u now! :D
7-DFC03-D8-F6-AD-4496-B242-C5389-E2-E113-A.png 32-B66970-0-FD4-42-C8-9667-F61-F69-D8-D389.png
@Peg added!

@x0blivi0nx haha no worries im no good with math either lol
@Peg added!

@x0blivi0nx haha no worries im no good with math either lol
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
missed the ping but thank you so much aaaa!!!! :D enjoy the fams! I’ll be putting it im her bio after I wake up <3
missed the ping but thank you so much aaaa!!!! :D enjoy the fams! I’ll be putting it im her bio after I wake up <3
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Your style is so cute, actually makes me smile haha

Character: Maybel
Style (A/B/C): A
Size (bust, fullbody, etc): Bust
Background: transparent or feel free to do anything
Payment type: gems
Additions (props, etc): n/a
Other: Feel free to draw her in anthro or feral form :0! Whichever is more fun for you.
Your style is so cute, actually makes me smile haha

Character: Maybel
Style (A/B/C): A
Size (bust, fullbody, etc): Bust
Background: transparent or feel free to do anything
Payment type: gems
Additions (props, etc): n/a
Other: Feel free to draw her in anthro or feral form :0! Whichever is more fun for you.
@Verosa hehe tysm!! thatd be 600g, send that over whenever you can and ill get started! :>
@Verosa hehe tysm!! thatd be 600g, send that over whenever you can and ill get started! :>
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22