Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LNER’s super epic art shop! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
comms are closed for the week!
comms are closed for the week!
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@Mourninggecko @Cailou @Baelfin @pancakeswithabs @emshen @sublimevoide @hookhorror @Zanewarp @Johan @strawberrykxsses

shops open again!!
@Mourninggecko @Cailou @Baelfin @pancakeswithabs @emshen @sublimevoide @hookhorror @Zanewarp @Johan @strawberrykxsses

shops open again!!
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@Jellyspine I'm back, could I order the same type of commission for this gal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62490636][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624907/62490636_350.png[/img][/url]
@Jellyspine I'm back, could I order the same type of commission for this gal
62490636_350.png
@Zanewarp alright, slot filled! can you specify how youll pay and the pose you want?
@Zanewarp alright, slot filled! can you specify how youll pay and the pose you want?
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@jellyspine I can pay in gems this time, and for her pose would you be able to draw her playing her lute?
@jellyspine I can pay in gems this time, and for her pose would you be able to draw her playing her lute?
@Zanewarp absolutely! your total is 1200 gems
@Zanewarp absolutely! your total is 1200 gems
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@jellyspine

OMG im here on time okay !!! I'd love to have my darlin' Noz here w/ apparel if possible!! He's an awkward bookworm that comes off as a bit unfriendly at times :"3cc if you're able to do two orders, I'd also love to nab one of Lucio here too!!! If not, Noz is perfect by me :"3cc

I'm not sure how much gems it'd cost all together, but just lmk and im more than happy to send a payment over~!!!
@jellyspine

OMG im here on time okay !!! I'd love to have my darlin' Noz here w/ apparel if possible!! He's an awkward bookworm that comes off as a bit unfriendly at times :"3cc if you're able to do two orders, I'd also love to nab one of Lucio here too!!! If not, Noz is perfect by me :"3cc

I'm not sure how much gems it'd cost all together, but just lmk and im more than happy to send a payment over~!!!
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
very cool art !! may i be added to the pinglist? ^-^
very cool art !! may i be added to the pinglist? ^-^
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
@strawberrykxsses adding you to the slots, since u have two orders you’ll take two slots up! can you specify if the comm is blocky or detailed, headshot or fullbody, and pose for both of them?

@saltytater added!
@strawberrykxsses adding you to the slots, since u have two orders you’ll take two slots up! can you specify if the comm is blocky or detailed, headshot or fullbody, and pose for both of them?

@saltytater added!
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@jellyspine hi hi!!! Ill take two detailed fullbodies for em ^w^ im not sure for posing but noz is the awkward type n Lucio is the overactive really friendly type so whatever makes sense wit that !!! :3cc
@jellyspine hi hi!!! Ill take two detailed fullbodies for em ^w^ im not sure for posing but noz is the awkward type n Lucio is the overactive really friendly type so whatever makes sense wit that !!! :3cc
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9