Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LNER’s super epic art shop! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@jellyspine

Do you have anymore slots open?
@jellyspine

Do you have anymore slots open?
e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
@Kkbaby897 I do not :[ would you like to be added to the pinglist so you know when there’s an opening?

@strawberrykxsses alright, two detailed fullbodies! since they both have bee, they cost an extra 100g each. the total is 2200 gems
@Kkbaby897 I do not :[ would you like to be added to the pinglist so you know when there’s an opening?

@strawberrykxsses alright, two detailed fullbodies! since they both have bee, they cost an extra 100g each. the total is 2200 gems
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@jellyspine

Yes please!
@jellyspine

Yes please!
e5cddd35981e3f157e0383c9a9ff8a71.png
@jellyspine

Ill send a cr over ~!
@jellyspine

Ill send a cr over ~!
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
shop will be closed for a while, I need to take care of my physical health!

thank you all for commissioning me, I will still be taking additions to the pinglist
shop will be closed for a while, I need to take care of my physical health!

thank you all for commissioning me, I will still be taking additions to the pinglist
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
I’d love to be added to the pinglist please! Your art is wonderful! :)
I’d love to be added to the pinglist please! Your art is wonderful! :)
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, your style is gorgeous and definitely saving.

Take care of yourself ! < 3
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, your style is gorgeous and definitely saving.

Take care of yourself ! < 3
@Mourninggecko @Cailou @Baelfin @pancakeswithabs @emshen @sublimevoide @hookhorror @Zanewarp @Johan @strawberrykxsses @saltytater @Kkbaby897 @devoted @Shatapatrika I apologize for the incredibly long wait to be added! I just came back to re-open, everyone please see the first page for new examples! Its great to be back in business [emoji=obelisk star size=1]
@Mourninggecko @Cailou @Baelfin @pancakeswithabs @emshen @sublimevoide @hookhorror @Zanewarp @Johan @strawberrykxsses @saltytater @Kkbaby897

@devoted @Shatapatrika I apologize for the incredibly long wait to be added! I just came back to re-open, everyone please see the first page for new examples! Its great to be back in business
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
@jellyspine Could I please have a slot for a full body, colored, with apparel and skin for Magnus? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24306145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/243062/24306145_350.png[/img][/url] If I’ve done my math right it’s 1100g, just let me know and I’ll send payment :)
@jellyspine Could I please have a slot for a full body, colored, with apparel and skin for Magnus?

24306145_350.png

If I’ve done my math right it’s 1100g, just let me know and I’ll send payment :)
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatricka thank you very much! He looks awesome :) I’ll add you to the slot list, and please send your payment through a PM or crossroads
@Shatapatricka thank you very much! He looks awesome :) I’ll add you to the slot list, and please send your payment through a PM or crossroads
image0.gif Tf2WhDq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9