Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Benni's half dead art shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Awesome, thanks!

@suffocated I’d like some crack art!

Reference : So here's the meme I had in mind. And here are the characters, Zakka, Horen, [url=http://https://toyhou.se/3818740.haimati]Haimati[/url] and Bella.
Payment method : Treasure
Others : Zakka would be the one covered in cactus. Horen would be the guy holding the gloves in the back. The other two can be either officer.

I had two ideas for my other piece; one would be of Astabelle my pansexual rave vampire lady (but when she was in her 20's and in her opera phase) lol and then I have a nature loving hippie. Just let me know who you're more interested in drawing and I can give some more details.
Awesome, thanks!

@suffocated I’d like some crack art!

Reference : So here's the meme I had in mind. And here are the characters, Zakka, Horen, [url=http://https://toyhou.se/3818740.haimati]Haimati[/url] and Bella.
Payment method : Treasure
Others : Zakka would be the one covered in cactus. Horen would be the guy holding the gloves in the back. The other two can be either officer.

I had two ideas for my other piece; one would be of Astabelle my pansexual rave vampire lady (but when she was in her 20's and in her opera phase) lol and then I have a nature loving hippie. Just let me know who you're more interested in drawing and I can give some more details.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat

I can totally do that! I'd love to draw Astabelle :)

@onyxbat

I can totally do that! I'd love to draw Astabelle :)

Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Username - Onyxbat
Type - Digital
Style - Soft or Painted (could I get an example of painted)
Size - Bust
Payment type - Treasure. I just comissioned a rather pricey piece so I can also offer some fest apparel if you'd be interested in that I can send you a screen shot of what I have.
Other/Notes - Her outfit is a combo of these 2 things x, x. I'll be drawing up her younger design as soon as I can so you can see how they all go together. Her color scheme will remain the same (green, red, and black).
When she was younger she was thinner. She can be drawn with or without her coat. Her hair is going to be based on this. With a hair piece like this.
Username - Onyxbat
Type - Digital
Style - Soft or Painted (could I get an example of painted)
Size - Bust
Payment type - Treasure. I just comissioned a rather pricey piece so I can also offer some fest apparel if you'd be interested in that I can send you a screen shot of what I have.
Other/Notes - Her outfit is a combo of these 2 things x, x. I'll be drawing up her younger design as soon as I can so you can see how they all go together. Her color scheme will remain the same (green, red, and black).
When she was younger she was thinner. She can be drawn with or without her coat. Her hair is going to be based on this. With a hair piece like this.
@onyxbat

Ah sadly I don't have a painted example :(
You can send a SC of the fest items you have if you'd like!

You can go ahead and send the payment for the crack art whenever you'd like! (I'll accept when I've finished)
@onyxbat

Ah sadly I don't have a painted example :(
You can send a SC of the fest items you have if you'd like!

You can go ahead and send the payment for the crack art whenever you'd like! (I'll accept when I've finished)
@Suffocated

That's alright, I'll go with the painted style and you can use the commission as an example if you'd like :)

Here are the SCs: 1 & 2. Some stuff like the halos I'd like to keep though.

Since the crack art has 4 characters, how much would you want for it?
@Suffocated

That's alright, I'll go with the painted style and you can use the commission as an example if you'd like :)

Here are the SCs: 1 & 2. Some stuff like the halos I'd like to keep though.

Since the crack art has 4 characters, how much would you want for it?
@onyxbat Since the crack art is pwyw, I try not to ask for a lot, but minimum for one character is 20kt/g, so maybe around 100kt/g? Also for your items, I have circled the items I’m looking for in particular [img]https://imgur.com/ZJUHE6V.png[/img] I’m not going to ask for all of them, but you can pay your entire payment in items as long as the LAH reaches the minimum amount you need to pay (350kt/g) :)
@onyxbat

Since the crack art is pwyw, I try not to ask for a lot, but minimum for one character is 20kt/g, so maybe around 100kt/g?

Also for your items, I have circled the items I’m looking for in particular ZJUHE6V.png

I’m not going to ask for all of them, but you can pay your entire payment in items as long as the LAH reaches the minimum amount you need to pay (350kt/g) :)
Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly it's 350kt in total? Or is it 350 + 100kt.

I'm about to head out for a bit so I can calculate the price of a few items when I get back.
Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly it's 350kt in total? Or is it 350 + 100kt.

I'm about to head out for a bit so I can calculate the price of a few items when I get back.
@onyxbat

350kt/g total (for both pieces) :)

No rush! I’ll get started now and we can work it over later
@onyxbat

350kt/g total (for both pieces) :)

No rush! I’ll get started now and we can work it over later
That sounds good :)

For treasure what I have is that the airborne parchment is 51500kt and void's grasp is 75000 exactly which (according to my calculator lol) is 126500kt total. So if I did the math right it would be those two items plus 223500 treasure?
That sounds good :)

For treasure what I have is that the airborne parchment is 51500kt and void's grasp is 75000 exactly which (according to my calculator lol) is 126500kt total. So if I did the math right it would be those two items plus 223500 treasure?
@onyxbat

Yep! :)
@onyxbat

Yep! :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14