Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]Benni's half dead art shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
woop- forgot i had a slot saved here

Hey @aakhu! I’d like a bit of art :)
Username - Nyxxnt
Character - Kora | Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Type - Digital
Style - Soft/Coloured lineart
Size - Icon [pfp kinda thing?]
Payment type - Gems
Other/Notes - Kora is an old OC, but doesn't have a lot of art. She's 5'6, has gray eyes, medium-length straight black hair, kinda wavy. I'd like her dino hoodie to be kinda oversized. Kora's personality is very bubbly, straightforward, and optimistic (also a bit feisty). I hope you can work w/ the references I have atm ;;^
If you need any more details, just drop me a PM! Also, please take as much time as you like :]

Also- I'd like some crack art for her too xD
Character: Kora | Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Reference: SLAMS DESK
Payment method: 100g
Others: anything similar to the reference, doesn't have to be exact, im not very picky ^^
woop- forgot i had a slot saved here

Hey @aakhu! I’d like a bit of art :)
Username - Nyxxnt
Character - Kora | Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Type - Digital
Style - Soft/Coloured lineart
Size - Icon [pfp kinda thing?]
Payment type - Gems
Other/Notes - Kora is an old OC, but doesn't have a lot of art. She's 5'6, has gray eyes, medium-length straight black hair, kinda wavy. I'd like her dino hoodie to be kinda oversized. Kora's personality is very bubbly, straightforward, and optimistic (also a bit feisty). I hope you can work w/ the references I have atm ;;^
If you need any more details, just drop me a PM! Also, please take as much time as you like :]

Also- I'd like some crack art for her too xD
Character: Kora | Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Reference: SLAMS DESK
Payment method: 100g
Others: anything similar to the reference, doesn't have to be exact, im not very picky ^^
@nyxxnt

I can definitely do that :D
Go ahead and send payment through CR, and I’ll accept when the art is finished! Please keep in mind it might take a bit because I’m currently out of town right now :)
@nyxxnt

I can definitely do that :D
Go ahead and send payment through CR, and I’ll accept when the art is finished! Please keep in mind it might take a bit because I’m currently out of town right now :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
@aakhu I’d like some crack art of Endifinity,can I have headshot of him. Reference : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77293068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/772931/77293068_350.png[/img][/url] Payment method : I will pay with treasure,how much do you think for it? Others : can you make him look friendly?
@aakhu I’d like some crack art of Endifinity,can I have headshot of him.

Reference : 77293068_350.png
Payment method : I will pay with treasure,how much do you think for it?
Others : can you make him look friendly?
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@bubblegumcat20

Depending on how detailed you'd like that headshot to be, I'd estimated around 75-100kt? If that's alright with you :)
@bubblegumcat20

Depending on how detailed you'd like that headshot to be, I'd estimated around 75-100kt? If that's alright with you :)
I will definitely come back a different time,I am just short of treasure currently,but I will be back soon,promise:D
I will definitely come back a different time,I am just short of treasure currently,but I will be back soon,promise:D
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
That's quite alright :)
That's quite alright :)
Hello,I am back! Do you think you can do the same order?
Hello,I am back! Do you think you can do the same order?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14