Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48
@Puggles | 100% I can if you can get levels to me before rollover. I'll mark you down once you give me your order.
@Puggles | 100% I can if you can get levels to me before rollover. I'll mark you down once you give me your order.
@/Amehime Username & ID: Puggles | #103113 Adopt Gender: Female Direction: Left Eye Type: pale Flower/Foliage Color: your choice Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70326543][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703266/70326543_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: 65 levels Other info:
@/Amehime
Username & ID: Puggles | #103113
Adopt Gender: Female
Direction: Left
Eye Type: pale
Flower/Foliage Color: your choice
Dragon(s):

70326543_350.png

Payment: 65 levels
Other info:
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles | What a cutie! Confirmed, please load your dragons safely into the trebuchet.
@Puggles | What a cutie! Confirmed, please load your dragons safely into the trebuchet.
@ladylilitu final reminder ping! you still owe me 750 levels, and have until 23:45FR to get them in! (i think that's 4 and a half hours?)
@ladylilitu final reminder ping! you still owe me 750 levels, and have until 23:45FR to get them in! (i think that's 4 and a half hours?)
GkfDmNh.png
@Amehime

No worries, thanks for the reminder :-) I was planning on levelling after lunch, so expect some CRs in about an hour!
@Amehime

No worries, thanks for the reminder :-) I was planning on levelling after lunch, so expect some CRs in about an hour!
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@AzureArchangel:

Order received! Feel free to send along the dragons
@AzureArchangel:

Order received! Feel free to send along the dragons
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith Thank you! Sorry for asking, but what would be the best way to send the dragons over?
@Tunesmith Thank you! Sorry for asking, but what would be the best way to send the dragons over?
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@AzureArchangel:

Either CR or a 1t PA works!
@AzureArchangel:

Either CR or a 1t PA works!
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith Thank you so much for letting me know!
@Tunesmith Thank you so much for letting me know!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Tunesmith, are you available to accept dragons as an attendant? I'm still in CR jail from earlier in the day when I was sending dragons to jbapple.
@Tunesmith, are you available to accept dragons as an attendant? I'm still in CR jail from earlier in the day when I was sending dragons to jbapple.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48