Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Midnight Tarot [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]| [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3009502#post_3009502]Disclaimers[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3009502/1#post_47581989]Pricing[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3009502/1#post_47582159]Spreads[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3009502/1#post_47582173]Order Form[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3009502#post_47583278]Slots[/url] | [columns] [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b] Midnight Tarot [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][color=#000548]_____[/color][size=5][color=#000548][/size][color=#000548]_____[/color][/center] [center] [left] Welcome to Midnight Tarot, where you bring questions and I consult the cards for answers. [center][color=#000548]_____[/color][/center] [center][size=4][font=garamond][color=#000548][b]About Me [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] Welcome! I’m Wolfgang. I have always had a keen interest in magic and tarot. I began divination as a hobby when I was a teenager. I’ve been practicing more seriously for the past four years, honing my craft and developing closer bonds with my decks. I mostly read for myself and a few close friends, so I am opening this shop as a way to practice readings for others. [/left][nextcol] [/columns] [center][color=#000548]_______________[/color][size=5][color=#000548][/color][/size][color=#000548]__________[/color][/center] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525482527453085726/843892299914149898/pixelbannercropped.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b] General Disclaimers[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [left] [LIST] [*]These readings are not to be used as substitute for medical advice. I am not a doctor and cannot provide medical expertise. [*]Tarot reading is subjective and open to interpretation. No reading is absolute, as every decision that is made alters the path that we are on. These readings are for entertainment and self reflection purposes only. [*]Your choices are still your own. While the cards may suggest a path or reveal something undesirable, your future is in your hands and always yours to change. Please use your own best judgement when it comes to important decisions. [*]I reserve the right to deny a reading for any situations where I feel uncomfortable or any questions that I do not feel that I am able to answer [*]I will only do reading on the behalf of the person asking the question. I will not answer questions such as "How does [Person A] feel about me?" or the likes, though questions about relationships are fine. [*]If you are unsure if your question is suitable, you are welcome to message me to ask. [/left] [/columns] [center][color=#000548]_________________________[/color][/center]
| Disclaimers | Pricing | Spreads | Order Form | Slots |
Midnight Tarot

Welcome to Midnight Tarot, where you bring questions and I consult the cards for answers.
_____
About Me
Welcome! I’m Wolfgang. I have always had a keen interest in magic and tarot. I began divination as a hobby when I was a teenager. I’ve been practicing more seriously for the past four years, honing my craft and developing closer bonds with my decks. I mostly read for myself and a few close friends, so I am opening this shop as a way to practice readings for others.

• Tarot reading is subjective and open to interpretation. No reading is absolute, as every decision that is made alters the path that we are on. These readings are for entertainment and self reflection purposes only.
  • Your choices are still your own. While the cards may suggest a path or reveal something undesirable, your future is in your hands and always yours to change. Please use your own best judgement when it comes to important decisions.
  • I reserve the right to deny a reading for any situations where I feel uncomfortable or any questions that I do not feel that I am able to answer
  • I will only do reading on the behalf of the person asking the question. I will not answer questions such as "How does [Person A] feel about me?" or the likes, though questions about relationships are fine.
  • If you are unsure if your question is suitable, you are welcome to message me to ask.

[columns] [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b]What is Tarot? [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] Tarot decks are traditionally composed of 78 different cards, each with their own symbolism and meaning. While the cards were originally used as playing cards, many have used them as a tool for divination as far back as the 18th century. By arranging cards in specific spreads, we can gain insight and wisdom from the meaning of the cards that fall in each position. This can help us to reflect on what troubles us and offer guidance. [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b]My Decks [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [b]Neon Moon[/b] Futuristic art in neon blues, pinks, and purples and a cyberpunk inspired setting. [b]Lost Hollow[/b] Dark fairytale themes and a black, white, and red color scheme. [b]The Bone Tarot[/b] Each card has drawings of animal bones. While the bones are symbolically relevant, the original symbolism seen in traditional decks is absent. [b]Tarot Cats[/b] A cat themed deck with a beautiful pastel color palette and watercolor artwork. [b] Ariadne’s Thread[/b] Inspired by Greek mythos and the red thread of fate, a black, white and red color scheme. [b] The Alleyman’s Tarot[/b] [b][i]Currently Unavailable[/i][/b] A non-traditional deck composed of nearly 200 cards from other tarot decks. This patchwork deck features the major and minor arcana, including several copies of death, judgement, and other cards. It also features oracle cards that are not part of the standard 78 card deck, such as Battle, Undeath, 9 of Clocks, and dozens of other unique cards. Because of the size of this deck, there is an additional fee of 10g/kt. [/columns] [center][color=#000548]_______________[/color][size=5][color=#000548][/color][/size][color=#000548]__________[/color][/center] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525482527453085726/843892299914149898/pixelbannercropped.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b] Pricing [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [left] Here are the spreads I offer and the price for each. Please see the next post for more information on each spread. [LIST] [*] One Card - 10g/kt or [*] Three Cards - 25g/kt [*] Five Cards - 50g/kt [*] Horseshoe- 75g/kt [*] Celtic Cross - 100g/kt [*] Astrological- 150g/kt [*] Daily Draw - 10g/kt per day, up to 5 days [i]I also take Dappervolk potatoes at 1g/kt = 200 potatoes![/i] [/left] [/columns] [center][color=#000548]_________________________[/color][/center]

What is Tarot?
Tarot decks are traditionally composed of 78 different cards, each with their own symbolism and meaning. While the cards were originally used as playing cards, many have used them as a tool for divination as far back as the 18th century. By arranging cards in specific spreads, we can gain insight and wisdom from the meaning of the cards that fall in each position. This can help us to reflect on what troubles us and offer guidance.
My Decks

Neon Moon
Futuristic art in neon blues, pinks, and purples and a cyberpunk inspired setting.

Lost Hollow
Dark fairytale themes and a black, white, and red color scheme.

The Bone Tarot
Each card has drawings of animal bones. While the bones are symbolically relevant, the original symbolism seen in traditional decks is absent.

Tarot Cats
A cat themed deck with a beautiful pastel color palette and watercolor artwork.

Ariadne’s Thread
Inspired by Greek mythos and the red thread of fate, a black, white and red color scheme.

The Alleyman’s Tarot
Currently Unavailable
A non-traditional deck composed of nearly 200 cards from other tarot decks. This patchwork deck features the major and minor arcana, including several copies of death, judgement, and other cards. It also features oracle cards that are not part of the standard 78 card deck, such as Battle, Undeath, 9 of Clocks, and dozens of other unique cards.
Because of the size of this deck, there is an additional fee of 10g/kt.

Here are the spreads I offer and the price for each. Please see the next post for more information on each spread.
  • One Card - 10g/kt or
  • Three Cards - 25g/kt
  • Five Cards - 50g/kt
  • Horseshoe- 75g/kt
  • Celtic Cross - 100g/kt
  • Astrological- 150g/kt
  • Daily Draw - 10g/kt per day, up to 5 days

I also take Dappervolk potatoes at 1g/kt = 200 potatoes!

[columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525482527453085726/843914952313143296/bannerlong.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b] Spreads Explained [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [left] [b]One Card[/b] The single card spread is best suited for yes/no questions or a central theme or cause surrounding the question. [b]Three Cards[/b] The three card spread is one of the most used. This spread is extremely versatile and can be used in many ways. Common examples include Past/Present/Future, Mind/Body/Spirit, and Situation/Obstacle/Outcome. Each card represents a specific aspect of the question at hand. Unless a specific three card spread is requested, I will use my best judgement to select the most useful spread based on the question asked. [b]Five Cards[/b] A five card spread is more in depth than the three card spread. Where three cards will often provide advice on how to proceed, the five card spread will additionally delve into [i]why[/i] the situation has occured. The five card spreads I use include Past/Present/Future/Reason/Potential and Situation/Influences/Obstacle/Outcome/Theme [/left] [b]Horseshoe[/b] The horseshoe spread is a seven card spread arranged in an arch. This spread is best suited for aiding in decision making, especially if how to proceed seems unclear. The cards represent the following: Past influences, Current issue, Future influences, Guidance, Influence of others, Obstacles or Hidden influences, and Outcome. [b]Celtic Cross[/b] The Celtic Cross spread is a ten card spread. This large spread delves into both the conscious and subconscious thoughts and emotions that surround the question at hand. Cards will represent not only the past, present, and future of a given situation, but also how the querent views the situation, themselves, their hopes and fears, and advice on how to achieve the desired outcome. The cards are ordered as the following: Present/Self, the Problem, Past, Future, Conscious, Unconscious, Internal forces/Advice, External influences, Hopes and Fears, and Outcome. [b]Zodiac (Astrological) Spread[/b] This is a thirteen card spread based on the twelve astrological signs, plus a card to represent the theme that ties the cards together. This spread is best suited as a general overview of a situation or as a way to get more in touch with your current self and different aspects of your life. Cards form a circle with the thirteenth card in the center. Each card in the circle represents the theme in a specific area of life. For example, the first card is drawn for Aries and represents the present self, the second card is drawn for Taurus and represents material possessions, all the way to Pisces representing the spiritual self and subconscious. The interpretation of this spread includes a breakdown of each card drawn and is three to four pages long when typed up, hence the higher price. If you would like to know more about the spread, I am happy to answer any questions. [b]Daily Draw[/b] For the daily draw, I will pull a single card each day for a number of days, up to five consecutive days. These cards can be drawn with or without a theme. If there is no prompting theme given, I will interpret the cards in a way that gives you something to be mindful about as you go about your day. If a theme or question is provided, the cards will be interpreted in reference to the provided theme. [/columns]
bannerlong.png
Spreads Explained
One Card
The single card spread is best suited for yes/no questions or a central theme or cause surrounding the question.

Three Cards
The three card spread is one of the most used. This spread is extremely versatile and can be used in many ways. Common examples include Past/Present/Future, Mind/Body/Spirit, and Situation/Obstacle/Outcome. Each card represents a specific aspect of the question at hand. Unless a specific three card spread is requested, I will use my best judgement to select the most useful spread based on the question asked.

Five Cards
A five card spread is more in depth than the three card spread. Where three cards will often provide advice on how to proceed, the five card spread will additionally delve into why the situation has occured. The five card spreads I use include Past/Present/Future/Reason/Potential and Situation/Influences/Obstacle/Outcome/Theme

Horseshoe
The horseshoe spread is a seven card spread arranged in an arch. This spread is best suited for aiding in decision making, especially if how to proceed seems unclear. The cards represent the following: Past influences, Current issue, Future influences, Guidance, Influence of others, Obstacles or Hidden influences, and Outcome.

Celtic Cross
The Celtic Cross spread is a ten card spread. This large spread delves into both the conscious and subconscious thoughts and emotions that surround the question at hand. Cards will represent not only the past, present, and future of a given situation, but also how the querent views the situation, themselves, their hopes and fears, and advice on how to achieve the desired outcome. The cards are ordered as the following: Present/Self, the Problem, Past, Future, Conscious, Unconscious, Internal forces/Advice, External influences, Hopes and Fears, and Outcome.

Zodiac (Astrological) Spread
This is a thirteen card spread based on the twelve astrological signs, plus a card to represent the theme that ties the cards together. This spread is best suited as a general overview of a situation or as a way to get more in touch with your current self and different aspects of your life. Cards form a circle with the thirteenth card in the center. Each card in the circle represents the theme in a specific area of life. For example, the first card is drawn for Aries and represents the present self, the second card is drawn for Taurus and represents material possessions, all the way to Pisces representing the spiritual self and subconscious. The interpretation of this spread includes a breakdown of each card drawn and is three to four pages long when typed up, hence the higher price.
If you would like to know more about the spread, I am happy to answer any questions.

Daily Draw
For the daily draw, I will pull a single card each day for a number of days, up to five consecutive days. These cards can be drawn with or without a theme. If there is no prompting theme given, I will interpret the cards in a way that gives you something to be mindful about as you go about your day. If a theme or question is provided, the cards will be interpreted in reference to the provided theme.

[center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b] Order Form [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] Please fill out this form to receive a reading. If there is no deck preference, I will use the either the Neon Moon Deck or the Lost Hollow Deck by default. Readings will be given via PMs for privacy. If you do not feel comfortable posting the full question/topic with this form, please submit it through a PM. [b]Please send payment through PMs [i]after I confirm your order[/i][/b] [code] @smolrogue [b]Username[/b]: [b]Spread[/b]: [b]Deck Preference[/b]: [b]Question/Topic[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Additional notes/comments[/b]: [/code] If you do not have a specific question, I can do a general reading.
Order Form

Please fill out this form to receive a reading. If there is no deck preference, I will use the either the Neon Moon Deck or the Lost Hollow Deck by default. Readings will be given via PMs for privacy. If you do not feel comfortable posting the full question/topic with this form, please submit it through a PM.

Please send payment through PMs after I confirm your order
Code:
@smolrogue [b]Username[/b]: [b]Spread[/b]: [b]Deck Preference[/b]: [b]Question/Topic[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Additional notes/comments[/b]:

If you do not have a specific question, I can do a general reading.
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525482527453085726/843892299914149898/pixelbannercropped.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=6][font=garamond][color=#000548][b] Slots [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/LIST]
pixelbannercropped.png
Slots
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
Officially open for business! [emoji=blue star size=1]
Officially open for business!
[emoji=blue star size=1]
@smolrogue
Username: Fantivity
Spread: single card
Deck Preference: neon moon
Question/Topic: I wanna know that if I go to college will the degree be something I’ve done before?
Payment: treasure
Additional notes/comments: I’m just curious enough to do this and this is also from giving tree
@smolrogue
Username: Fantivity
Spread: single card
Deck Preference: neon moon
Question/Topic: I wanna know that if I go to college will the degree be something I’ve done before?
Payment: treasure
Additional notes/comments: I’m just curious enough to do this and this is also from giving tree
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity

Your reading has been sent! Thank you so much for the commission!
@Fantivity

Your reading has been sent! Thank you so much for the commission!
Hello!

@smolrogue
Username: Azalia
Spread: zodiac
Deck Preference: -
Question/Topic: What type of career would suit me the best?
Payment: gems
Additional notes/comments: Not too sure if the question is suited for the spread, if not, then a general career one will do!
Hello!

@smolrogue
Username: Azalia
Spread: zodiac
Deck Preference: -
Question/Topic: What type of career would suit me the best?
Payment: gems
Additional notes/comments: Not too sure if the question is suited for the spread, if not, then a general career one will do!
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6