Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD\Gems] Kodar's Wild ArtShop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@Moonwater Hey!

Thanks for putting in details, it's a lot but better more than less x) What you're requesting would put it around 9.5kg, if that sounds right to you let me know. I'll put you in the slots just in case for now!

If you're still interested, I'll ping you when I'm ready to start and we'll take it over to DMs for further discussion. Since the character doesn't have art yet I'll be sending way more in-progress work to make sure I'm getting it right!
@Moonwater Hey!

Thanks for putting in details, it's a lot but better more than less x) What you're requesting would put it around 9.5kg, if that sounds right to you let me know. I'll put you in the slots just in case for now!

If you're still interested, I'll ping you when I'm ready to start and we'll take it over to DMs for further discussion. Since the character doesn't have art yet I'll be sending way more in-progress work to make sure I'm getting it right!
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@Lychen Awesome! Got your message. I'm good with a half upfront payment, will ping you when I'm ready to start!
@Lychen Awesome! Got your message. I'm good with a half upfront payment, will ping you when I'm ready to start!
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@Kodar

That's totally fine with me! Should I send you a CR now or when you begin?
@Kodar

That's totally fine with me! Should I send you a CR now or when you begin?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater you can send it now if you wish but I will only accept it when I'm ready to start
@Moonwater you can send it now if you wish but I will only accept it when I'm ready to start
Hi @Lychen I just finished up the previous commission and am ready to start yours!

Will start sketching it out after the half payment! :3
Hi @Lychen I just finished up the previous commission and am ready to start yours!

Will start sketching it out after the half payment! :3
Oh, lovely! I'll have a CR sent momentarily. c:
Oh, lovely! I'll have a CR sent momentarily. c:
BEPjgXW.png
@Kodar
Username: Facinarose
Commission type: Fully rendered illustration, fullbody; a dragon and a human if that's all right!
Form of payment: USD
Notes: This pair are my main DND characters! Kyr is a young silver dragon and Misieth is a human ranger. They're a partnership, and basically grew up together as sisters trained to hunt monsters C:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xN5p1IUkmUFfdln18Vb3x8naOFsixOSv99sEUbb_rKg/edit

^ Here's a document of all their most updated artwork!

I would love to see a piece that exemplifies more of a sisterly bond between the two, whether in just a little moment of one teasing the other (likely Kyr at Misieth) or just a warm moment between the two.

Misieth is an incredibly anxious woman, but her speed and intuition is second to none and her strength and stalwart determination to protect Kyr keeps them safe in a world whose eyes don't look favorably upon dragons as they work together to change that.

Kyr is very young, but she's got a lot of charm in her playful and naive personality, and she's determined to protect those around her helps them take steps forward in giving light to the perspective of dragons.

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about anything!
@Kodar
Username: Facinarose
Commission type: Fully rendered illustration, fullbody; a dragon and a human if that's all right!
Form of payment: USD
Notes: This pair are my main DND characters! Kyr is a young silver dragon and Misieth is a human ranger. They're a partnership, and basically grew up together as sisters trained to hunt monsters C:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xN5p1IUkmUFfdln18Vb3x8naOFsixOSv99sEUbb_rKg/edit

^ Here's a document of all their most updated artwork!

I would love to see a piece that exemplifies more of a sisterly bond between the two, whether in just a little moment of one teasing the other (likely Kyr at Misieth) or just a warm moment between the two.

Misieth is an incredibly anxious woman, but her speed and intuition is second to none and her strength and stalwart determination to protect Kyr keeps them safe in a world whose eyes don't look favorably upon dragons as they work together to change that.

Kyr is very young, but she's got a lot of charm in her playful and naive personality, and she's determined to protect those around her helps them take steps forward in giving light to the perspective of dragons.

Please let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about anything!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Hi @Facinarose !

Thank you for your interest! Your characters sound great and I'd love to draw them c: The only thing I'd ask for is access to the google doc haha, I sent a request :D

Let me know if you're planning to pay upfront or half upfront half after a rough sketch. Either way, you will be receiving progress updates to catch any inconsistencies or details to fix!
Hi @Facinarose !

Thank you for your interest! Your characters sound great and I'd love to draw them c: The only thing I'd ask for is access to the google doc haha, I sent a request :D

Let me know if you're planning to pay upfront or half upfront half after a rough sketch. Either way, you will be receiving progress updates to catch any inconsistencies or details to fix!
@Kodar Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I'm dumb :'D You should be good now! I'll be happy to pay up front :D
@Kodar Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I'm dumb :'D You should be good now! I'll be happy to pay up front :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose great :D I'll move to the DMs to discuss everything further! (Got the access and really like your characters btw)
@Facinarose great :D I'll move to the DMs to discuss everything further! (Got the access and really like your characters btw)
1 2 3 4 5