Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD\Gems] Kodar's Wild ArtShop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@Awilixi Added!

And yeah CR is forever in my heart :3:

@Awilixi Added!

And yeah CR is forever in my heart :3:

mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@Awilixi hello! One commission slot just opened and another one if needed will open fairly soon!
@Awilixi hello! One commission slot just opened and another one if needed will open fairly soon!
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
Hi @XsvL8d!

I'm ready to start your commission, please confirm if you're still interested :)
Hi @XsvL8d!

I'm ready to start your commission, please confirm if you're still interested :)
@kodar i had a Panik moment of 'what did i order again' im still interested!

(also a note that this pic is the most accurate of his horns, but his face is pointy as in this pic!)
@kodar i had a Panik moment of 'what did i order again' im still interested!

(also a note that this pic is the most accurate of his horns, but his face is pointy as in this pic!)
1dgHJ.gif
Hello! May I please snag a slot? c: I really love the look of your gradient works.

Username: Lychen
Commission type: Clean lineart w/ gradient; halfbody; 2 characters
Form of payment: Gems
Notes: I was hoping for these two characters, please:
1: Dakhma, with his hair down (you may take liberties with his clothing if desired)
2: Reruga, without the hood (for clarity, his nose is less defined w/ slit nostrils, like this)
I can supply a height comparison privately!
If you don't mind working off a specific prompt, I was hoping to have them facing each other, Dakhma holding+examining one of Reruga's hands, while Reruga watches his expression.
(idea is that Dakhma has never seen webbed fingers like Ru's, and Ru is letting him take a closer look)

If you'd rather not then I understand, I can change the commission or relinquish the slot, as you'd prefer. Thanks for the opportunity in any case!
Hello! May I please snag a slot? c: I really love the look of your gradient works.

Username: Lychen
Commission type: Clean lineart w/ gradient; halfbody; 2 characters
Notes: I was hoping for these two characters, please:
1: Dakhma, with his hair down (you may take liberties with his clothing if desired)
2: Reruga, without the hood (for clarity, his nose is less defined w/ slit nostrils, like this)
I can supply a height comparison privately!
If you don't mind working off a specific prompt, I was hoping to have them facing each other, Dakhma holding+examining one of Reruga's hands, while Reruga watches his expression.
(idea is that Dakhma has never seen webbed fingers like Ru's, and Ru is letting him take a closer look)

If you'd rather not then I understand, I can change the commission or relinquish the slot, as you'd prefer. Thanks for the opportunity in any case!
BEPjgXW.png
@Kodar

Hello! I was wondering if you took commissions for D&D OCs? I don't have art for her yet which is the sticking point, but I can definitely look around and find references!
@Kodar

Hello! I was wondering if you took commissions for D&D OCs? I don't have art for her yet which is the sticking point, but I can definitely look around and find references!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Lychen Thank you and sure! I'll add you in a sec c:

Those are great characters and I'd be happy to draw them, and the prompt is also very nice ~ (and yeah I'd need the height comparison at some point, feel free to send it when you have time :3)

Two halfbody characters would be 4kg, if that sounds right for you let me know if you'll pay upfront or half upfront half after a rough sketch.
@Lychen Thank you and sure! I'll add you in a sec c:

Those are great characters and I'd be happy to draw them, and the prompt is also very nice ~ (and yeah I'd need the height comparison at some point, feel free to send it when you have time :3)

Two halfbody characters would be 4kg, if that sounds right for you let me know if you'll pay upfront or half upfront half after a rough sketch.
Hi @Moonwater !

I'm more than comfortable with drawing DnD OCs! (DnD enthusiast myself hehe)

A character without art would still fall into the "requiring design" category which would be a little pricier but the more reference material would be provided the less of an extra pay it will be, if that makes sense. I can't really price it before seeing how much I'm going to be working with.

Let me know what you think and if you're still interested please fill out the form ~

Hi @Moonwater !

I'm more than comfortable with drawing DnD OCs! (DnD enthusiast myself hehe)

A character without art would still fall into the "requiring design" category which would be a little pricier but the more reference material would be provided the less of an extra pay it will be, if that makes sense. I can't really price it before seeing how much I'm going to be working with.

Let me know what you think and if you're still interested please fill out the form ~

@Kodar

Username: Moonwater
Commission type: Fully rendered illustration, fullbody
Notes: Adenture reference (not my art, something I took off of the internet)

So this character is a changeling, and her favorite face that she's almost always inhabiting is a cute little lavender tiefling named Adventure. She's a wild magic sorcerer! Like the reference, she has two small horns that curve backwards, and large pale eyes. The hairstyle is correct in the reference, but her hair is black and she has multicolored flowers (not picky about what colors these are as long as they're not super jarring and complement the rest of her) woven through the braids and dotted in her hair. There is a light dusting of purple freckles across her face (a bit less than in the reference). Her tail is long and thin, with a heart shaped tip. 5’6”. Her overall aesthetic is cute and harmless.

Clothing, far left (not my artwork, taken from google)

I like the dress on the far left here, but minus the black stockings and black gloves. And I'd also like the colors to be white and purple: so instead of orange, the chest and bottom layer of the dress can be a bit of a darker purple, and the skirt area can be a lighter purple. I like the little flower petals and curlicues that already exist on the skirt and bodice, so I'd like for those to be changed in color and kept!

I really like the style you did the Critical Role characters in your examples, and would be interested to see something like that! Please let me know if you have any questions or anything, I kinda gave you a lot sorry T_T.

Edit: forgot to mention that I like the white parts of the dress in the reference, so that can stay white colored, and as for shoes, I'd like them to be tan/brown like they're leather. I like the little flower detail on it too!
@Kodar

Username: Moonwater
Commission type: Fully rendered illustration, fullbody
Notes: Adenture reference (not my art, something I took off of the internet)

So this character is a changeling, and her favorite face that she's almost always inhabiting is a cute little lavender tiefling named Adventure. She's a wild magic sorcerer! Like the reference, she has two small horns that curve backwards, and large pale eyes. The hairstyle is correct in the reference, but her hair is black and she has multicolored flowers (not picky about what colors these are as long as they're not super jarring and complement the rest of her) woven through the braids and dotted in her hair. There is a light dusting of purple freckles across her face (a bit less than in the reference). Her tail is long and thin, with a heart shaped tip. 5’6”. Her overall aesthetic is cute and harmless.

Clothing, far left (not my artwork, taken from google)

I like the dress on the far left here, but minus the black stockings and black gloves. And I'd also like the colors to be white and purple: so instead of orange, the chest and bottom layer of the dress can be a bit of a darker purple, and the skirt area can be a lighter purple. I like the little flower petals and curlicues that already exist on the skirt and bodice, so I'd like for those to be changed in color and kept!

I really like the style you did the Critical Role characters in your examples, and would be interested to see something like that! Please let me know if you have any questions or anything, I kinda gave you a lot sorry T_T.

Edit: forgot to mention that I like the white parts of the dress in the reference, so that can stay white colored, and as for shoes, I'd like them to be tan/brown like they're leather. I like the little flower detail on it too!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Sounds perfect, thanks very much! ^^ I'd prefer half upfront/half after sketch, if you don't mind. Will PM the comparison to you in a moment!
Sounds perfect, thanks very much! ^^ I'd prefer half upfront/half after sketch, if you don't mind. Will PM the comparison to you in a moment!
BEPjgXW.png
1 2 3 4 5