Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Unknxwn's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
Unknxwn's Lore Shop

Welcome to my lore shop. Here, I will make any kind of lore for you! Or try to think of any.

Rules:

Follow FR rules.
Minimize gore, and stuff.
Credit me when putting into clan description or bios, etc.

I will also write lore for you as well.

Lore ideas: 1kt/g
(One idea = 1kt/g, two ideas = 2kt/g, etc).

Short lore writings (one to two paragraphs): 5kt/g.
Medium lore writings (three to five paragraphs): 10kt/g.
Long lore writings (five to ten): 15kt/g.
Very long lore writings (ten to fifteen plus): 20kt/g.

I also take Wishlist items, etc. Ping me if interested!

Waitlist:

Unknxwn's Lore Shop

Welcome to my lore shop. Here, I will make any kind of lore for you! Or try to think of any.

Rules:

Follow FR rules.
Minimize gore, and stuff.
Credit me when putting into clan description or bios, etc.

I will also write lore for you as well.

Lore ideas: 1kt/g
(One idea = 1kt/g, two ideas = 2kt/g, etc).

Short lore writings (one to two paragraphs): 5kt/g.
Medium lore writings (three to five paragraphs): 10kt/g.
Long lore writings (five to ten): 15kt/g.
Very long lore writings (ten to fifteen plus): 20kt/g.

I also take Wishlist items, etc. Ping me if interested!

Waitlist:

unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Done:

In an unknown area..there is a prison. A prison for criminals, bad people.
Terminus is the name of the prison. an very unique name for a prison. It is an heavily guarded fortress, on the tempest spire. It is used for the horrible, most dangerous criminals of Sorienth.

There are five sections of the prison. It determines how dangerous, and unpredictable the prisoners are. But how do you tell how dangerous the prisoners are?

An Wolf is a dangerous, person or dragon. The danger is unknown, but it could be low.

An Tiger is an danger to a large group of people, but still dangerous.

Demons are the third most dangerous. They possess an threat to a city, and it's people, but nothing more then that, usually.

An dragon is a threat that can harm multiple cities. They are the second most powerful threats, so do not mess with them.

A god is something you should not mess with. They are the most powerful, and can threaten the survival of all of humanity, basically. They could wipe the whole world out.

The guards of the fortress are powerful, basically overpowered warriors. They all have their own sections of the fortress, to guard, as well.

You should not mess with the guards, or prisoners, even if they seem weak, because they are not.

Beware the prisoners of Terminus.

~~~~~

You must be wondering how I was turned into gold, but first, I will introduce myself.

Hello! I am Palae. I was somehow turned into gold, but how, do you wonder?

I was born with these golden gemstones. My parents have always wondered how I was born with them, maybe an birthmark.

It was, until i started slowly turning into gold. It was because of my birthmark, and because of myself, touching a gemstone that looked like my birthmark.

Because of this, I slowly turned into gold. Now, I am fully gold, and though I am not happy with it, it is very useful sometimes when I want to blend in and such, though it's hard.

Thank you for listening to my story.

~~~~~

Rune is a mysterious, witty dragon. She is quick on her feet, and likes to help people.

She lives in an clan, full of ice. She likes to climb mountains, and more! She always makes it to the top without flying.

Once, Rune even made it to the top of the highest mountain in Sorienth. It was hard to climb, but she did make it there in a week.

She has ice growing around her, apart of the Curse of the Ice. What is the Curse?

Whoever made it to the highest mountain first got a prize, but there was a curse in the prize. Whoever touched the treasure would gain ice particles around them at all times, and one of their body parts would be frozen.

To her luck, she only got her arm frozen, but that is all. She flexes the day she climbed on the mountain to everyone, now, as well.

There was a prophecy, though..one involving her.

The words were unknown, so she did not know she was apart of it. Soon, the mountains would fall, one by one, until her clan was the last to survive in the ice territory.

The day it came, she did not know what was happening. A lot of dragons died, and were buried, but she rounded up the surviving dragons.

Now, they live in an underground cave, the cave of eternal ice. It cannot melt, or anything, and it is a safe area for the clan to live. Though they grieve, they will always remember what happened.

~~~~~

Haki was a normal coatl. She lived with her clan, in the ice territory. All was normal.

Until the day the mountains fell, and they were the last.

Rune had rounded up all of them, but Haki could not find her kids. Where were they?!

It turns out..nearly all of them died. She was grieving, by the deaths. She had loved all of her children.

She tried looking for the bodies, she really did, but could not. They were forced to go to the cave of eternal ice.

Now, they all live there, and she is the clan wizard. She still grieves, though.

She helped them all, but she still missed the missing dragons. So she ventured out, to look for them one day with her magic.

She ended up finding many missing dragons, and rescued them. They were all safe and sound.

She had the hope to find her kids, but did not find them. Moved with fresh grief, she searched and searched for days, with no avail.

She went back to the cave, grieving. But she realized that her kids would want her to move on. So she did, knowing they would be happy.

Now, she lives in the cave, happily, but still struck with grief some days. She knows that they would want her to be happy, though.

~~~~~

I spotted an enemy walking towards me. I slashed at them, determined to save the royal family-

Oh, hey. I am Arachne. I am the one who saved the royal family, and the people around me. But how?

Well, let me tell you about the marvelous story. It was a normal day..
I was just an normal knight, then. The royal family didn't really think a lot about me, but I was still determined to save them. And I got my chance when this happened.

The enemy was an powerful dragon. Only the ones worthy enough were able to defeat him, though that was kind of mean.

I saw him coming towards the city, and then he tried to eat us! Seriously?! I was very angry.

I stabbed and stabbed him, until he yelled, `Stop it!` I stopped. Why did I do that? I wonder.

As he stared at me, all I wanted to do was kill him. But I couldn't. Another dragon, Omen, told me to stop, as well.

He told me that he could not survive without eating another dragons. An curse, really. I felt bad.

The curse was in a shadowy forest, in a hidden area. Omen and I had to go stop the curse before it was too late.

So we did. We flew and flew for days, only stopping when we needed food, and rest.

Soon, we reached the area. We were worthy enough to let the curse go. It was just that. It ended.

Soon, we headed back. Everyone thought Omen did everything..

It didn't matter, anyways. I got to be head guard. I was very proud.

That is all of my story, little one. Go on, shoo now. Goodbye!

~~~~~

Hello. I am Omen. I will tell you a story..do you want to hear it?

Yes? That's cool. Let me get started.

He was an powerful, OP dragon. Only the ones worthy enough were able to defeat him.

I watched as he tried to eat some dragons. I also watched as Arachne stabbed him until he bled, and yelled `Stop!`.

He told us that he could not survive without eating another dragons. Poor thing..it was a curse.

The curse was in a shadowy forest, in a hidden area far away. Arachne and I had to go stop the curse before it was too late, and everyone died.

Soon, we reached the area. We were worthy enough to let the curse go. It was just that.

The flight back was very long. We stopped often, and such.

We stayed at this tavern for a little, which is where I got my stuff. Well, some of my stuff.

We headed back, where everyone was waiting for our surprises. The so called "enemy" had already left, wow.

Everyone thought that I did everything. I felt so bad. Arachne didn't care, though.

We had many more adventures, when we were on breaks and such. I can also tell you about them, if you want?

No? Oh, okay. Goodbye, then.

~~~~~

Hex is a dragon who likes to collect skulls of many things, from graveyards, and such. He is always drawn to places like that.

Hex likes to describe himself in third person, which is cool, isn't it? Yeah, it is!

He likes to have at least one or two of every skull he finds. They can be big, or small.

Sometimes, he sells the stuff he finds for money, or other valuable skulls. He loves collecting them.

Once, he even found a skull the size of him! Well, maybe bigger, but..

Anyways, he has a story for you. It is about how he found the smallest skull in history.

It was a normal day..Hex was taking a walk in the graveyard, once again.

He stumbled across a very tiny thing..what was it?

It was a very rare, tiny creature, but it was deceased. He slowly took the skull from it, being very careful.

After that, he buried the rest of the body, and had kept the skull since that day. It was a souvenir, of his now.

~~~~~

Libithina is a time-traveling dragon, who is Father Time's rebellious daughter. She will, and can mess up timelines, but she will fix it as well, on the rarest occasions.
She prefers if you call her Libby, well because that's an nice nickname. She is an interesting dragon.

~~~~~

I had an pretty sad childhood. My mother abandoned him, and so I was raised by vultures. Kind of weird, but whatever. I had spent all his childhood in a nest, up in the trees, and such.
I am a gay dragon, who has a son. But uh anyways, let's just get on how I was abandoned.

It was a normal day..my mother was taking me somewhere, so cool. But it was not the place I thought it would be.

It ended up to be somewhere, in the middle of nowhere. My mom just straight up flew away and left me sad, in the middle of nowhere.

It was then when I was found by vultures. They actually nursed me back to health, and helped me.
They were more of family then my mother ever was, actually.

Suddenly, they all died and I was alone, yet again. That was when I went to find other dragons to live with again.
I did find dragons, then we all lived happily.

Totally happily (not to mention how much dragons I've loved).

~~~~~

Pride is an protective dragon. She has the pride of an lion, an very fierce one.
Her story is not of an normal one, she has an backstory, an very interesting one. How did she get her scale/fur colors to be the color of rainbow's? Well, we will figure it out now.
Pride was an quiet dragon, back in the day. Now she isn't, but you get it. Items sometimes had the ability to give curses or blessings to dragons.
She did find an rainbow rock one day. An very rare one, it was called the Spectrum rock, and was an percentage of 1% to find it.
Well, she was very lucky. But it had an blessing on it. Her fur was suddenly all rainbow, and she even got an special ability..the one to bring a true form out of someone, or something.
It was sort of an curse as well, as some of her.."friends" were actually monsters. She was devastated because of that, but she got over it.
Dragons paid for her to see their true forms, and thankfully most of them were nice. She wanted to see hers, so she did.
It was nothing. But why? Because she had to choose her own destiny, so it didn't know if she was good.
But is she good, or bad? It's up to you to find out or imagine it.

~~~~~

Yuzu wasn't always an chef. Or the best one, to be exact. She had to practice and work for it.
Her first helper was her grandmother. They helped each other, teaching each other how to make these certain dishes and such. Their bond was basically more stronger when they worked together, and they were able to make delicious dishes.
The first one wasn't very good, but practice makes perfect obviously! They started working up, and up, until they were the top tier chef's in the world.
They now are very good. Her grandmother had to retire sadly, so she had the next best person in the world (for her) to help. Her mother. Their dishes were also so amazing, that everyone liked to come to their restaurant that they formed, all three of them together!
Now, she is very happy as an chef. She can make many dishes, and do her thing.
Done:

In an unknown area..there is a prison. A prison for criminals, bad people.
Terminus is the name of the prison. an very unique name for a prison. It is an heavily guarded fortress, on the tempest spire. It is used for the horrible, most dangerous criminals of Sorienth.

There are five sections of the prison. It determines how dangerous, and unpredictable the prisoners are. But how do you tell how dangerous the prisoners are?

An Wolf is a dangerous, person or dragon. The danger is unknown, but it could be low.

An Tiger is an danger to a large group of people, but still dangerous.

Demons are the third most dangerous. They possess an threat to a city, and it's people, but nothing more then that, usually.

An dragon is a threat that can harm multiple cities. They are the second most powerful threats, so do not mess with them.

A god is something you should not mess with. They are the most powerful, and can threaten the survival of all of humanity, basically. They could wipe the whole world out.

The guards of the fortress are powerful, basically overpowered warriors. They all have their own sections of the fortress, to guard, as well.

You should not mess with the guards, or prisoners, even if they seem weak, because they are not.

Beware the prisoners of Terminus.

~~~~~

You must be wondering how I was turned into gold, but first, I will introduce myself.

Hello! I am Palae. I was somehow turned into gold, but how, do you wonder?

I was born with these golden gemstones. My parents have always wondered how I was born with them, maybe an birthmark.

It was, until i started slowly turning into gold. It was because of my birthmark, and because of myself, touching a gemstone that looked like my birthmark.

Because of this, I slowly turned into gold. Now, I am fully gold, and though I am not happy with it, it is very useful sometimes when I want to blend in and such, though it's hard.

Thank you for listening to my story.

~~~~~

Rune is a mysterious, witty dragon. She is quick on her feet, and likes to help people.

She lives in an clan, full of ice. She likes to climb mountains, and more! She always makes it to the top without flying.

Once, Rune even made it to the top of the highest mountain in Sorienth. It was hard to climb, but she did make it there in a week.

She has ice growing around her, apart of the Curse of the Ice. What is the Curse?

Whoever made it to the highest mountain first got a prize, but there was a curse in the prize. Whoever touched the treasure would gain ice particles around them at all times, and one of their body parts would be frozen.

To her luck, she only got her arm frozen, but that is all. She flexes the day she climbed on the mountain to everyone, now, as well.

There was a prophecy, though..one involving her.

The words were unknown, so she did not know she was apart of it. Soon, the mountains would fall, one by one, until her clan was the last to survive in the ice territory.

The day it came, she did not know what was happening. A lot of dragons died, and were buried, but she rounded up the surviving dragons.

Now, they live in an underground cave, the cave of eternal ice. It cannot melt, or anything, and it is a safe area for the clan to live. Though they grieve, they will always remember what happened.

~~~~~

Haki was a normal coatl. She lived with her clan, in the ice territory. All was normal.

Until the day the mountains fell, and they were the last.

Rune had rounded up all of them, but Haki could not find her kids. Where were they?!

It turns out..nearly all of them died. She was grieving, by the deaths. She had loved all of her children.

She tried looking for the bodies, she really did, but could not. They were forced to go to the cave of eternal ice.

Now, they all live there, and she is the clan wizard. She still grieves, though.

She helped them all, but she still missed the missing dragons. So she ventured out, to look for them one day with her magic.

She ended up finding many missing dragons, and rescued them. They were all safe and sound.

She had the hope to find her kids, but did not find them. Moved with fresh grief, she searched and searched for days, with no avail.

She went back to the cave, grieving. But she realized that her kids would want her to move on. So she did, knowing they would be happy.

Now, she lives in the cave, happily, but still struck with grief some days. She knows that they would want her to be happy, though.

~~~~~

I spotted an enemy walking towards me. I slashed at them, determined to save the royal family-

Oh, hey. I am Arachne. I am the one who saved the royal family, and the people around me. But how?

Well, let me tell you about the marvelous story. It was a normal day..
I was just an normal knight, then. The royal family didn't really think a lot about me, but I was still determined to save them. And I got my chance when this happened.

The enemy was an powerful dragon. Only the ones worthy enough were able to defeat him, though that was kind of mean.

I saw him coming towards the city, and then he tried to eat us! Seriously?! I was very angry.

I stabbed and stabbed him, until he yelled, `Stop it!` I stopped. Why did I do that? I wonder.

As he stared at me, all I wanted to do was kill him. But I couldn't. Another dragon, Omen, told me to stop, as well.

He told me that he could not survive without eating another dragons. An curse, really. I felt bad.

The curse was in a shadowy forest, in a hidden area. Omen and I had to go stop the curse before it was too late.

So we did. We flew and flew for days, only stopping when we needed food, and rest.

Soon, we reached the area. We were worthy enough to let the curse go. It was just that. It ended.

Soon, we headed back. Everyone thought Omen did everything..

It didn't matter, anyways. I got to be head guard. I was very proud.

That is all of my story, little one. Go on, shoo now. Goodbye!

~~~~~

Hello. I am Omen. I will tell you a story..do you want to hear it?

Yes? That's cool. Let me get started.

He was an powerful, OP dragon. Only the ones worthy enough were able to defeat him.

I watched as he tried to eat some dragons. I also watched as Arachne stabbed him until he bled, and yelled `Stop!`.

He told us that he could not survive without eating another dragons. Poor thing..it was a curse.

The curse was in a shadowy forest, in a hidden area far away. Arachne and I had to go stop the curse before it was too late, and everyone died.

Soon, we reached the area. We were worthy enough to let the curse go. It was just that.

The flight back was very long. We stopped often, and such.

We stayed at this tavern for a little, which is where I got my stuff. Well, some of my stuff.

We headed back, where everyone was waiting for our surprises. The so called "enemy" had already left, wow.

Everyone thought that I did everything. I felt so bad. Arachne didn't care, though.

We had many more adventures, when we were on breaks and such. I can also tell you about them, if you want?

No? Oh, okay. Goodbye, then.

~~~~~

Hex is a dragon who likes to collect skulls of many things, from graveyards, and such. He is always drawn to places like that.

Hex likes to describe himself in third person, which is cool, isn't it? Yeah, it is!

He likes to have at least one or two of every skull he finds. They can be big, or small.

Sometimes, he sells the stuff he finds for money, or other valuable skulls. He loves collecting them.

Once, he even found a skull the size of him! Well, maybe bigger, but..

Anyways, he has a story for you. It is about how he found the smallest skull in history.

It was a normal day..Hex was taking a walk in the graveyard, once again.

He stumbled across a very tiny thing..what was it?

It was a very rare, tiny creature, but it was deceased. He slowly took the skull from it, being very careful.

After that, he buried the rest of the body, and had kept the skull since that day. It was a souvenir, of his now.

~~~~~

Libithina is a time-traveling dragon, who is Father Time's rebellious daughter. She will, and can mess up timelines, but she will fix it as well, on the rarest occasions.
She prefers if you call her Libby, well because that's an nice nickname. She is an interesting dragon.

~~~~~

I had an pretty sad childhood. My mother abandoned him, and so I was raised by vultures. Kind of weird, but whatever. I had spent all his childhood in a nest, up in the trees, and such.
I am a gay dragon, who has a son. But uh anyways, let's just get on how I was abandoned.

It was a normal day..my mother was taking me somewhere, so cool. But it was not the place I thought it would be.

It ended up to be somewhere, in the middle of nowhere. My mom just straight up flew away and left me sad, in the middle of nowhere.

It was then when I was found by vultures. They actually nursed me back to health, and helped me.
They were more of family then my mother ever was, actually.

Suddenly, they all died and I was alone, yet again. That was when I went to find other dragons to live with again.
I did find dragons, then we all lived happily.

Totally happily (not to mention how much dragons I've loved).

~~~~~

Pride is an protective dragon. She has the pride of an lion, an very fierce one.
Her story is not of an normal one, she has an backstory, an very interesting one. How did she get her scale/fur colors to be the color of rainbow's? Well, we will figure it out now.
Pride was an quiet dragon, back in the day. Now she isn't, but you get it. Items sometimes had the ability to give curses or blessings to dragons.
She did find an rainbow rock one day. An very rare one, it was called the Spectrum rock, and was an percentage of 1% to find it.
Well, she was very lucky. But it had an blessing on it. Her fur was suddenly all rainbow, and she even got an special ability..the one to bring a true form out of someone, or something.
It was sort of an curse as well, as some of her.."friends" were actually monsters. She was devastated because of that, but she got over it.
Dragons paid for her to see their true forms, and thankfully most of them were nice. She wanted to see hers, so she did.
It was nothing. But why? Because she had to choose her own destiny, so it didn't know if she was good.
But is she good, or bad? It's up to you to find out or imagine it.

~~~~~

Yuzu wasn't always an chef. Or the best one, to be exact. She had to practice and work for it.
Her first helper was her grandmother. They helped each other, teaching each other how to make these certain dishes and such. Their bond was basically more stronger when they worked together, and they were able to make delicious dishes.
The first one wasn't very good, but practice makes perfect obviously! They started working up, and up, until they were the top tier chef's in the world.
They now are very good. Her grandmother had to retire sadly, so she had the next best person in the world (for her) to help. Her mother. Their dishes were also so amazing, that everyone liked to come to their restaurant that they formed, all three of them together!
Now, she is very happy as an chef. She can make many dishes, and do her thing.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
Bump!
Bump!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
Bump!
Bump!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
Bump
Bump
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Unknxwn

Do you take content requests?
@Unknxwn

Do you take content requests?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@ruatani

idk what you mean by that but sure, i guess!
@ruatani

idk what you mean by that but sure, i guess!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Unknxwn
Like if I wanted a castle of ice cream or a band of Sauron's orcs, would you put that in? Or is it entirely up to you?
@Unknxwn
Like if I wanted a castle of ice cream or a band of Sauron's orcs, would you put that in? Or is it entirely up to you?
@ruatani

probably yes, xD
@ruatani

probably yes, xD
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Unknxwn [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68110023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681101/68110023_350.png[/img][/url] Could you make up a lore about how and why she was turned into gold?
@Unknxwn

68110023_350.png

Could you make up a lore about how and why she was turned into gold?
1 2 3 4 5 6