Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Unknxwn's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ruatani

sure! got school rn tho

how much paragraphs?
@ruatani

sure! got school rn tho

how much paragraphs?
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
@Unknxwn

I'll take medium lore please. That is 10,000 gold?
@Unknxwn

I'll take medium lore please. That is 10,000 gold?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@ruatani

yep!
@ruatani

yep!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Unknxwn
Thank you! Do I pay you know or upon completion?
@Unknxwn
Thank you! Do I pay you know or upon completion?
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
@ruatani

your choice! ^^ preferably now tho lol
@ruatani

your choice! ^^ preferably now tho lol
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@WarriorsGate hope this is good!
Quote:
In an unknown area..there is a prison. A prison for criminals, bad people.
Terminus is the name of the prison. an very unique name for a prison. It is an heavily guarded fortress, on the tempest spire. It is used for the horrible, most dangerous criminals of Sorienth.

There are five sections of the prison. It determines how dangerous, and unpredictable the prisoners are. But how do you tell how dangerous the prisoners are?

An Wolf is a dangerous, person or dragon. The danger is unknown, but it could be low.

An Tiger is an danger to a large group of people, but still dangerous.

Demons are the third most dangerous. They possess an threat to a city, and it's people, but nothing more then that, usually.

An dragon is a threat that can harm multiple cities. They are the second most powerful threats, so do not mess with them.

A god is something you should not mess with. They are the most powerful, and can threaten the survival of all of humanity, basically. They could wipe the whole world out.

The guards of the fortress are powerful, basically overpowered warriors. They all have their own sections of the fortress, to guard, as well.

You should not mess with the guards, or prisoners, even if they seem weak, because they are not.

Beware the prisoners of Terminus.
@WarriorsGate hope this is good!
Quote:
In an unknown area..there is a prison. A prison for criminals, bad people.
Terminus is the name of the prison. an very unique name for a prison. It is an heavily guarded fortress, on the tempest spire. It is used for the horrible, most dangerous criminals of Sorienth.

There are five sections of the prison. It determines how dangerous, and unpredictable the prisoners are. But how do you tell how dangerous the prisoners are?

An Wolf is a dangerous, person or dragon. The danger is unknown, but it could be low.

An Tiger is an danger to a large group of people, but still dangerous.

Demons are the third most dangerous. They possess an threat to a city, and it's people, but nothing more then that, usually.

An dragon is a threat that can harm multiple cities. They are the second most powerful threats, so do not mess with them.

A god is something you should not mess with. They are the most powerful, and can threaten the survival of all of humanity, basically. They could wipe the whole world out.

The guards of the fortress are powerful, basically overpowered warriors. They all have their own sections of the fortress, to guard, as well.

You should not mess with the guards, or prisoners, even if they seem weak, because they are not.

Beware the prisoners of Terminus.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
@Ruatani
Quote:
You must be wondering how I was turned into gold, but first, I will introduce myself.

Hello! I am Palae. I was somehow turned into gold, but how, do you wonder?

I was born with these golden gemstones. My parents have always wondered how I was born with them, maybe an birthmark.

It was, until i started slowly turning into gold. It was because of my birthmark, and because of myself, touching a gemstone that looked like my birthmark.

Because of this, I slowly turned into gold. Now, I am fully gold, and though I am not happy with it, it is very useful sometimes when I want to blend in and such, though it's hard.

Thank you for listening to my story.

Hope thats good ^^
@Ruatani
Quote:
You must be wondering how I was turned into gold, but first, I will introduce myself.

Hello! I am Palae. I was somehow turned into gold, but how, do you wonder?

I was born with these golden gemstones. My parents have always wondered how I was born with them, maybe an birthmark.

It was, until i started slowly turning into gold. It was because of my birthmark, and because of myself, touching a gemstone that looked like my birthmark.

Because of this, I slowly turned into gold. Now, I am fully gold, and though I am not happy with it, it is very useful sometimes when I want to blend in and such, though it's hard.

Thank you for listening to my story.

Hope thats good ^^
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
bump!
bump!
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »