Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DoggoJin's Art Shop! [OPEN][Paypal €]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
Bump!
Bump!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60726227][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/607263/60726227_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Human/Gijinka refs:[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/688478272195133447/703128464248668191/cass.png]ref here[/url] [b]Details:[/b] theres a blue line under her eyes which are part of the tattoos! [b]Type of Comm:[/b] Gijinka Half body [b]Way of payment:[/b] paypal also just to make sure im reading the sheet right lol , you also offer gijinka designs?
@DoggoJin
Dragon: 60726227_350.png
Human/Gijinka refs: ref here
Details: theres a blue line under her eyes which are part of the tattoos!
Type of Comm: Gijinka Half body
Way of payment: paypal

also just to make sure im reading the sheet right lol , you also offer gijinka designs?
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
@Rinny Hey there! Thank you so much for ordering!
Do you want a specific pose for your character? :D
Since she's already got a design, it'd be 34USD. I'm counting half the 'hard design' fee since she's got markings.
And yeah! I can design gijinka versions of dragons who don't have one yet! :) For the price indicated on the sheets.
I'll send you my Paypal in DM!
@Rinny Hey there! Thank you so much for ordering!
Do you want a specific pose for your character? :D
Since she's already got a design, it'd be 34USD. I'm counting half the 'hard design' fee since she's got markings.
And yeah! I can design gijinka versions of dragons who don't have one yet! :) For the price indicated on the sheets.
I'll send you my Paypal in DM!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin any pose is fine!

ok cool! i'll def order some gijinkas in the future lol
@DoggoJin any pose is fine!

ok cool! i'll def order some gijinkas in the future lol
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
[center]@Rinny [b]Heya!! Here's your girl!! I hope you like the result, I really enjoyed working with her palette, it's so pretty![/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/7k8Dmf7/cass-hfb.png[/img][/center]
@Rinny Heya!! Here's your girl!! I hope you like the result, I really enjoyed working with her palette, it's so pretty!

cass-hfb.png
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin !!!! absolutely in love with how you drew her!!! tysm!!

although would it be alright to add in her two gold piercings on her ear?
@DoggoJin !!!! absolutely in love with how you drew her!!! tysm!!

although would it be alright to add in her two gold piercings on her ear?
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
@Rinny I'll send you the right version right away!! I can't believe I forgot them, I kept on repeating myself not to forget them!! ;-;
@Rinny I'll send you the right version right away!! I can't believe I forgot them, I kept on repeating myself not to forget them!! ;-;
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
[quote name="DoggoJin" date="2022-06-13 01:50:03" ] [center][size=6][b]!!UNLIMITED USD SLOTS OPEN UNTIL JULY!![/size] In-Game currency slots will be open again during july! Prices might change again soon, but for now I'm keeping them as they are currently.[/b] @Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Necralisk @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @thanksmeg @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace @Gyrfalcon2 @poses @Honalae @Bloopp @Gravitate @Myasmic @AspenCrow @bonivich[/center] [/quote]
DoggoJin wrote on 2022-06-13 01:50:03:
!!UNLIMITED USD SLOTS OPEN UNTIL JULY!!

In-Game currency slots will be open again during july!
Prices might change again soon, but for now I'm keeping them as they are currently.

@Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Necralisk @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @thanksmeg @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace @Gyrfalcon2 @poses @Honalae @Bloopp @Gravitate @Myasmic @AspenCrow @bonivich
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin So I have to wait until next paycheck which is July 1st... would I be able to put in a USD at that time? Will you still have USD slots available? I need to hit my double digits of comms from you ;3c xD
@DoggoJin So I have to wait until next paycheck which is July 1st... would I be able to put in a USD at that time? Will you still have USD slots available? I need to hit my double digits of comms from you ;3c xD
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai Heya! Of course no problem and I'll always keep USD slots open, financial support from people is always appreciated!
You're gonna be the first one!! See you then and thank you for your continuous support! <3
@KaichouKai Heya! Of course no problem and I'll always keep USD slots open, financial support from people is always appreciated!
You're gonna be the first one!! See you then and thank you for your continuous support! <3
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43