Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DoggoJin's Art Shop! [OPEN][Paypal €]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
@DoggoJin This seems to be a weekly thing...But hoping for another chibi commission! c':

Name of the character: muta, the v

References: toyhouse references

Details: Muta is my god of decay, and is a rather strange, mad, and unsettling figure. He is usually always seen with a toothy grin, and his eyes always glow an intense whitish-brown. His dragon bio can be found here, though all of his information, and a bit more, is on his toyhouse profile. c:

Anything that features his grin would be lovely! And I'd love his tail (not sure if that's extra!) If you want to draw some of the candles you can but it isn't necessary if it doesn't work with your drawing! Happy to pay extra for it, if needed. ♥

Type of Comm: chibi
@DoggoJin This seems to be a weekly thing...But hoping for another chibi commission! c':

Name of the character: muta, the v

References: toyhouse references

Details: Muta is my god of decay, and is a rather strange, mad, and unsettling figure. He is usually always seen with a toothy grin, and his eyes always glow an intense whitish-brown. His dragon bio can be found here, though all of his information, and a bit more, is on his toyhouse profile. c:

Anything that features his grin would be lovely! And I'd love his tail (not sure if that's extra!) If you want to draw some of the candles you can but it isn't necessary if it doesn't work with your drawing! Happy to pay extra for it, if needed. ♥

Type of Comm: chibi
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich Oh thank you so, so much again haha! I don't mind weekly things at all, and your characters are so cool to draw!

I'm currently focusing on my school final project but I could get the commission done after June 9th!
It'll be 28USD for the chibi! :D No need to pay extras for the candles, don't worry!
@bonivich Oh thank you so, so much again haha! I don't mind weekly things at all, and your characters are so cool to draw!

I'm currently focusing on my school final project but I could get the commission done after June 9th!
It'll be 28USD for the chibi! :D No need to pay extras for the candles, don't worry!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin Hahah of course, and I'm glad! c: And of course, take your time! No rush on my end at all. Did you want me to send the payment now or wait until later? Doesn't matter to me either way! c: And thank you again~ ♥
@DoggoJin Hahah of course, and I'm glad! c: And of course, take your time! No rush on my end at all. Did you want me to send the payment now or wait until later? Doesn't matter to me either way! c: And thank you again~ ♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich As you wish for the payment, really! I'll keep you updated once I've got the sketch ready! :D
@bonivich As you wish for the payment, really! I'll keep you updated once I've got the sketch ready! :D
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin I'd be happy to pay you now! I can't remember if you need to send me an invoice or send me your Paypal but I'll be happy to pay you! ♥
@DoggoJin I'd be happy to pay you now! I can't remember if you need to send me an invoice or send me your Paypal but I'll be happy to pay you! ♥

@bonivich I'll send you my Paypal in DMs! :)
@bonivich I'll send you my Paypal in DMs! :)
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
[center]@bonivich [b]Hey there! Here's your decay handsome baby!! Hope you like the result!![/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/JQ7GRfD/muta-chib.png[/img][/center]
@bonivich Hey there! Here's your decay handsome baby!! Hope you like the result!!

muta-chib.png
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin Ahh thank you so much he looks fabulous! You did a wonderful job as always~ ♥ You did such an amazing job on his decorations and impish grin~ ♥♥

Thank you again and I'll be sure to be soon enough! c':
@DoggoJin Ahh thank you so much he looks fabulous! You did a wonderful job as always~ ♥ You did such an amazing job on his decorations and impish grin~ ♥♥

Thank you again and I'll be sure to be soon enough! c':

@bonivich It was a pleasure working on him, so thank YOU for ordering from me again! <3
@bonivich It was a pleasure working on him, so thank YOU for ordering from me again! <3
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
!!UNLIMITED USD SLOTS OPEN UNTIL JULY!!

In-Game currency slots will be open again during july!
Prices might change again soon, but for now I'm keeping them as they are currently.

@Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Necralisk @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @thanksmeg @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace @Gyrfalcon2 @poses @Honalae @Bloopp @Gravitate @Myasmic @AspenCrow @bonivich
!!UNLIMITED USD SLOTS OPEN UNTIL JULY!!

In-Game currency slots will be open again during july!
Prices might change again soon, but for now I'm keeping them as they are currently.

@Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Necralisk @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @thanksmeg @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace @Gyrfalcon2 @poses @Honalae @Bloopp @Gravitate @Myasmic @AspenCrow @bonivich
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43