Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * Tenebrae's Art Shop * CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b]~Latest commissions~[/b][/center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/qRTVCT89/Latest-Commissions.png[/img] [center] [emoji=blue star size=1][b][size=4][color=dodgerblue]Commission OPEN[/size][/color][/b][emoji=blue star size=1] [/center]
~Latest commissions~

Latest-Commissions.png

Commission OPEN
Forum-signature.png
@Tenebrae

Hello! I read through your terms of service and what you do and don't draw, and saw that fanart fell under the 'depends' section. I was wondering if you would mind if I sent you a pm with an idea of what I would like to commission, and you could let me know if it's something you are comfortable with?
@Tenebrae

Hello! I read through your terms of service and what you do and don't draw, and saw that fanart fell under the 'depends' section. I was wondering if you would mind if I sent you a pm with an idea of what I would like to commission, and you could let me know if it's something you are comfortable with?
H5mMPK3.png
@kitsumimahon

Yes, feel free to send me a pm.
@kitsumimahon

Yes, feel free to send me a pm.
Forum-signature.png
hi! was wondering if i could be added to pinglist? if you could do that that'd be wonderful, thanks!! ^_^
hi! was wondering if i could be added to pinglist? if you could do that that'd be wonderful, thanks!! ^_^
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
@drearburh Added!
@drearburh Added!
Forum-signature.png
sorry for being a little late to the party, your art is so good! took me a while to decide who id like you to doodle T_T!!

•Character reference(s): Weyes T.

•Commission type: Complex, and I will be paying in Flight Rising currency, preferably gems

•Personality and/or character details: Weyes is a six legged sphinx who controls life and death with a red string and a massive pair of scissors (within his ref, that is how big his scissors are in comparison to himself). His front four legs each have hands, and his back two legs are hooved. He is childish, irresponsible, and can be aloof at times, he doesnt really take his job as seriously as he should

•What pose you'd like: i'm not quite sure! though i'd love for him to be holding his scissors and red string. i'd like if you could do something dynamic of him with his wings spread and about to cut the string, or just holding the string between his scissors, a cheeky expression upon his face would be quite nice as well :)

i'd prefer normal shading, though with a theme of red shadows and golden/yellow highlights to match his coat would be sweet

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S: I have read and I agree to stick to the guidelines of your T.O.S.
sorry for being a little late to the party, your art is so good! took me a while to decide who id like you to doodle T_T!!

•Character reference(s): Weyes T.

•Commission type: Complex, and I will be paying in Flight Rising currency, preferably gems

•Personality and/or character details: Weyes is a six legged sphinx who controls life and death with a red string and a massive pair of scissors (within his ref, that is how big his scissors are in comparison to himself). His front four legs each have hands, and his back two legs are hooved. He is childish, irresponsible, and can be aloof at times, he doesnt really take his job as seriously as he should

•What pose you'd like: i'm not quite sure! though i'd love for him to be holding his scissors and red string. i'd like if you could do something dynamic of him with his wings spread and about to cut the string, or just holding the string between his scissors, a cheeky expression upon his face would be quite nice as well :)

i'd prefer normal shading, though with a theme of red shadows and golden/yellow highlights to match his coat would be sweet

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S: I have read and I agree to stick to the guidelines of your T.O.S.
dawk_weyes_1_2_96x85.png Main Art Shop
Custom Character Designs
@drearburh
Sure! I'm happy to take on your commission~

Please send the 4500Gems over by either crossroads or pm (whichever you prefer) and I'll start it in the morning :)
@drearburh
Sure! I'm happy to take on your commission~

Please send the 4500Gems over by either crossroads or pm (whichever you prefer) and I'll start it in the morning :)
Forum-signature.png
•Character reference(s): Gloom - she has outfits here if you'd rather draw her clothed!

•Commission type: flat color, paid in gems

•Personality and/or character details: she is quiet, suspicious and sassy, but very sweet to the few she's close with! she loves coffee, plants, and reading :]

•What pose you'd like: maybe sitting, looking bored/annoyed? but you're free to do whatever if you'd rather! <3

Shading: n/a

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S: read and agreed! <3
•Character reference(s): Gloom - she has outfits here if you'd rather draw her clothed!

•Commission type: flat color, paid in gems

•Personality and/or character details: she is quiet, suspicious and sassy, but very sweet to the few she's close with! she loves coffee, plants, and reading :]

•What pose you'd like: maybe sitting, looking bored/annoyed? but you're free to do whatever if you'd rather! <3

Shading: n/a

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S: read and agreed! <3
@cryptwing Thank you for commissioning~

Please send over the 3000 gems either via crossroads or PM and I shall get started on it soon :)
@cryptwing Thank you for commissioning~

Please send over the 3000 gems either via crossroads or PM and I shall get started on it soon :)
Forum-signature.png
@tenebrae
•Character reference(s) https://sta.sh/01ehgsqjfjgt - with the red dress at the bottom right

•Commission type - cell shaded

•Personality and/or character details (Magic spells/powers, hobbies etc.): they are a cheerful sociable bard who plays music and works as a storyteller too - as hobby they like to craft handmade bracelets and compose poems - you have more info here

•What pose you'd like - Id like the normal shading pls, and I'd like her to be either dancing with the poofy dress, or playing music with the lute, since she used this dress during a special festival (with sun and sunset motiffs) in which she was a guest

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S: I surely have! I do hope I understood everything correct :3

I hope I didnt miss anything, Im having a bit of a headache aa
@tenebrae
•Character reference(s) https://sta.sh/01ehgsqjfjgt - with the red dress at the bottom right

•Commission type - cell shaded

•Personality and/or character details (Magic spells/powers, hobbies etc.): they are a cheerful sociable bard who plays music and works as a storyteller too - as hobby they like to craft handmade bracelets and compose poems - you have more info here

•What pose you'd like - Id like the normal shading pls, and I'd like her to be either dancing with the poofy dress, or playing music with the lute, since she used this dress during a special festival (with sun and sunset motiffs) in which she was a guest

•A confirmation that you have read my T.O.S: I surely have! I do hope I understood everything correct :3

I hope I didnt miss anything, Im having a bit of a headache aa
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11