Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] ♠ Rebel's Creations - USD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
Got you! Super excited for all commissions! ^^
Got you! Super excited for all commissions! ^^
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
Finished piece for @Arazamatazza Thank you so much! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mi9B2nd.png[/img]
Finished piece for @Arazamatazza
Thank you so much!

mi9B2nd.png
@RebelRai | I was wondering if it was okay if I took two Real Currency slots for two separate commissions? Let me know and if so I'll add the next commission form for you in another post.

Commission Art Style: Sketch | Lineart

Commission Type: Full Body

Link to references: My dragon Morra

Character Personality/mood: Morra is a woman who takes her role as Scholar of Rebirth seriously. While naturally caring and empathetic, Morra has had a hard time expressing such given her nature of consistently being near death to bring forth new life. She is powerful and wise but speaks only when needed unless it is to her mate or children. Stern, resolute, and sharp-eyed, Morra was born from strife, with a dark history seeking to be rebirthed in light.

Other information: I would love a piece to show the great curve and bulk of Morra, while showing off the strength and poise she can have. I'd love it if she was holding a skull or there was a skull at her feet or some sort with flowers/foliage/moss or some type of plant life growing from it. The skull should be an animal of some sort. I love animal skulls and collecting them for reference and display, and love how coyote, bear, and deer/horse skulls look (but love so many others) so feel free to pick what you think works best.

She could be 'flying' like in her dragon image in FR or standing on the ground, perhaps turned partially away with part of her back showing similar to your own full-body sketch of the partially decaying animal (it is next to the warlock/shaman-like character on the right.) Let me know if this is not detailed enough, etc.

Note: I am willing to pay extra for a bit more lineart detail to be added such as a bit more shading in places, etc, for texture. I might also have to pay extra if you could include her skin/accent (you don't have to really carry over her apparel except for her bracelets, I'd love to keep those if you can, thank you.)

Payment type: EU (Real Currency)

Thank you for considering my commission request, it's much appreciated and your work is stunning~ ♥
@RebelRai | I was wondering if it was okay if I took two Real Currency slots for two separate commissions? Let me know and if so I'll add the next commission form for you in another post.

Link to references: My dragon Morra

Character Personality/mood: Morra is a woman who takes her role as Scholar of Rebirth seriously. While naturally caring and empathetic, Morra has had a hard time expressing such given her nature of consistently being near death to bring forth new life. She is powerful and wise but speaks only when needed unless it is to her mate or children. Stern, resolute, and sharp-eyed, Morra was born from strife, with a dark history seeking to be rebirthed in light.

Other information: I would love a piece to show the great curve and bulk of Morra, while showing off the strength and poise she can have. I'd love it if she was holding a skull or there was a skull at her feet or some sort with flowers/foliage/moss or some type of plant life growing from it. The skull should be an animal of some sort. I love animal skulls and collecting them for reference and display, and love how coyote, bear, and deer/horse skulls look (but love so many others) so feel free to pick what you think works best.

She could be 'flying' like in her dragon image in FR or standing on the ground, perhaps turned partially away with part of her back showing similar to your own full-body sketch of the partially decaying animal (it is next to the warlock/shaman-like character on the right.) Let me know if this is not detailed enough, etc.

Note: I am willing to pay extra for a bit more lineart detail to be added such as a bit more shading in places, etc, for texture. I might also have to pay extra if you could include her skin/accent (you don't have to really carry over her apparel except for her bracelets, I'd love to keep those if you can, thank you.)

Thank you for considering my commission request, it's much appreciated and your work is stunning~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich Thank you so much! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Appreciated!! And yes you can take two spots if you wish to! Please write other request any time you are free then I will DM you with any questions etc for both:)
@bonivich Thank you so much! Appreciated!! And yes you can take two spots if you wish to!

Please write other request any time you are free then I will DM you with any questions etc for both:)
@RebelRai | Wonderful, thank you! It'll be easy in the sense that I'd like a humanoid version of Morra if you can! c:

Link to references: My dragon Morra | But as a human

Other information: For this piece, for her as a human, I like the pose of the Shaman/Warlock you have (or something similar to that, doesn't have to be exact), and to continue the theme with death and life I'd love another skull either in her hand looking at it/or holding it out, or on the ground at her feet. I would love for her to be wearing a bone 'mask' of similar style to her accent with jewelry (like gold bands, etc) on her arms, etc. And perhaps the swords could become either jewelry or a tattoo along her arms?

As for outfits I like this idea or something like this? At least for the top half especially with the way it covers, the bottom half can have like a slit on each side, with jewelry hanging from her legs or mid-section? (I have examples of jewelry if you want this.) I am fine with your creative interpretation, license, or ideas for things, I just like the overall concept of how the top half falls, really.

I'd love for her to be holding a spear perhaps, or something similar, that can be up to you, but so long as it still keeps to the theme of death and life mingled together. Morra is curvier and has more 'pronounced' muscles esp in her arms to match her more dragon qualities. And have her barefooted with perhaps toe jewelry be it bands, cuffs, etc.

Her hair is wavy and thicker, more wild and would be longer and loose. (I can always try and sketch out some concepts for things if none of this makes any sense, hahah.)

Note: Just like before I am willing to pay extra for any complexity additions, jewelry, etc, so just let me know! The dress in and of itself does not need to be complex.

Thank you for considering my commission request, it's much appreciated; feel free to hit up my DMs with questions, etc, I am happy to clarify anything and give any more references or examples as I can! ♥
@RebelRai | Wonderful, thank you! It'll be easy in the sense that I'd like a humanoid version of Morra if you can! c:

Link to references: My dragon Morra | But as a human

Other information: For this piece, for her as a human, I like the pose of the Shaman/Warlock you have (or something similar to that, doesn't have to be exact), and to continue the theme with death and life I'd love another skull either in her hand looking at it/or holding it out, or on the ground at her feet. I would love for her to be wearing a bone 'mask' of similar style to her accent with jewelry (like gold bands, etc) on her arms, etc. And perhaps the swords could become either jewelry or a tattoo along her arms?

As for outfits I like this idea or something like this? At least for the top half especially with the way it covers, the bottom half can have like a slit on each side, with jewelry hanging from her legs or mid-section? (I have examples of jewelry if you want this.) I am fine with your creative interpretation, license, or ideas for things, I just like the overall concept of how the top half falls, really.

I'd love for her to be holding a spear perhaps, or something similar, that can be up to you, but so long as it still keeps to the theme of death and life mingled together. Morra is curvier and has more 'pronounced' muscles esp in her arms to match her more dragon qualities. And have her barefooted with perhaps toe jewelry be it bands, cuffs, etc.

Her hair is wavy and thicker, more wild and would be longer and loose. (I can always try and sketch out some concepts for things if none of this makes any sense, hahah.)

Note: Just like before I am willing to pay extra for any complexity additions, jewelry, etc, so just let me know! The dress in and of itself does not need to be complex.

Thank you for considering my commission request, it's much appreciated; feel free to hit up my DMs with questions, etc, I am happy to clarify anything and give any more references or examples as I can! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Will be sending DM in a moment! Thank you!
Will be sending DM in a moment! Thank you!
If there is a ping list could I be added?
If there is a ping list could I be added?
@Wabbamadness
Added! Thank you!
@Wabbamadness
Added! Thank you!
Finished this Mad Scientist for @Johan [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452427754671964164/832940602458636298/Mad-scientist-f1.png[/img]
Finished this Mad Scientist for @Johan

Mad-scientist-f1.png
^their work is absolutely amazing and theyre so quick!
10/10 would commission again
^their work is absolutely amazing and theyre so quick!
10/10 would commission again
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26