Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] ♠ Rebel's Creations - USD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
Two more finished pieces! [i]character for notaviking[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cGmT3nb.png[/img] [i]Dragon for @Ebby172[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8XZkhaq.png[/img]
Two more finished pieces!

character for notaviking
cGmT3nb.png

Dragon for @Ebby172
8XZkhaq.png
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
Hello there! If you wouldn't mind, could you add me to your pinglist for FRC please?
Hello there! If you wouldn't mind, could you add me to your pinglist for FRC please?
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Hey! Thank you so much! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Not a worry, I added you!
@Vovina Hey! Thank you so much! Not a worry, I added you!
Hey everyone! Opening shop again! [emoji=raven size=1] @metroid @Solcie @Jonquilla @Amythry @Sekine @Revuvuzela @FrostSol @Jaderannosaurus @Tihe @Vovina @Xolrit
Hey everyone! Opening shop again!

@metroid @Solcie @Jonquilla @Amythry @Sekine @Revuvuzela @FrostSol @Jaderannosaurus @Tihe @Vovina @Xolrit

@RebelRai May I grab a FR currency slot please?

Commission Art Style: Lined art colored

Commission Type: full body

Link to references: I actually am debating between two characters and wanted to ask if you have a preference for one of them? If you don't, no worries and I can go ahead and choose instead!
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
or
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x)

Character Personality/mood: Astaroth is an angel and demon hunter, and has a reputation for being a ruthless, domineering, and no-nonsense individual. She has wholly dedicated herself to her work and tends to be no-nonsense and very dangerous.
Beelzebub used to work as a hitman for a crime circle, now demon hunter, and uses his wits rather than brute force in battle. He tends to be very polite and refined, but is enigmatic, sly, and the kind of person who is always going to have a trick or two up his sleeve.

Other information: They both have some design notes under the "details" tabs of their th pages, but please feel free to stylize/simplify their designs as you see fit! Pose/expression and all that would be up to you.

Payment type: gems
@RebelRai May I grab a FR currency slot please?

Commission Art Style: Lined art colored

Commission Type: full body

Link to references: I actually am debating between two characters and wanted to ask if you have a preference for one of them? If you don't, no worries and I can go ahead and choose instead!
Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
or
Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x)

Character Personality/mood: Astaroth is an angel and demon hunter, and has a reputation for being a ruthless, domineering, and no-nonsense individual. She has wholly dedicated herself to her work and tends to be no-nonsense and very dangerous.
Beelzebub used to work as a hitman for a crime circle, now demon hunter, and uses his wits rather than brute force in battle. He tends to be very polite and refined, but is enigmatic, sly, and the kind of person who is always going to have a trick or two up his sleeve.

Other information: They both have some design notes under the "details" tabs of their th pages, but please feel free to stylize/simplify their designs as you see fit! Pose/expression and all that would be up to you.

Payment type: gems
r6J6MbS.png
@RebelRai I'm interested in the Gem slot!

Commission Art Style: Lineart.

Commission Type: Custom.

Link to references: My gal here with a demon-y twist (sans the snake half and wings. There are a few other changes I'd like to mention, but would rather shoot you a private message about it first!

Character Personality/mood: Imposing and intimidating tank girl with a heart of gold. Can be a deadpan snarker type who doesn't tend to emote much until she gets comfortable with someone to show her more emotional side. On the mood I'm thinking of, I can give you a little more detail in the DM.

Other information: As discussed, I'd like a lineart piece from the waist up! The bottom half can cut off by a demon tail or something.

Payment type: Gems.
@RebelRai I'm interested in the Gem slot!

Commission Art Style: Lineart.

Commission Type: Custom.

Link to references: My gal here with a demon-y twist (sans the snake half and wings. There are a few other changes I'd like to mention, but would rather shoot you a private message about it first!

Character Personality/mood: Imposing and intimidating tank girl with a heart of gold. Can be a deadpan snarker type who doesn't tend to emote much until she gets comfortable with someone to show her more emotional side. On the mood I'm thinking of, I can give you a little more detail in the DM.

Other information: As discussed, I'd like a lineart piece from the waist up! The bottom half can cut off by a demon tail or something.

Payment type: Gems.
@RebelRai
I'd like to claim an FR currency slot! I'll add my details here momentarily.
@RebelRai
I'd like to claim an FR currency slot! I'll add my details here momentarily.
@Johan @Vovina @Revuvuzela and @Withstand Getting you all on the spot list for the FR currency, thank you everyone! I will be sending ya all DMs with details/questions! With that FR for now it's a pinglist until I'm done with those commissions! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Real currency still open! [emoji=raven size=1]
@Johan @Vovina @Revuvuzela and @Withstand
Getting you all on the spot list for the FR currency, thank you everyone!
I will be sending ya all DMs with details/questions!

With that FR for now it's a pinglist until I'm done with those commissions!

Real currency still open!
@RebelRai

Commission Art Style: sketch/line art

Commission Type: Full body

Link to references: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819621201097392178/832078842767867914/com_april_14th.png

Character Personality/mood: They're as big as horses, as intelligent as people, and are some of the most vicious baddies around. However, deep down, they're still the same people as they are in their human shapes.

Other information: Looking for a dynamic piece featuring this species (they're vampires, in their monstrous form). This is the general shape and design of the creature, but feel free to change up some small details like fur coverage, patterns, colors, slight differences in muzzle shape, etc. There's a lot of individual variation. They're as comfortable on the ground as they are hanging from above or in flight.

Payment type: Gems, 2000 if I am correct.
@RebelRai

Commission Art Style: sketch/line art

Commission Type: Full body

Link to references: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819621201097392178/832078842767867914/com_april_14th.png

Character Personality/mood: They're as big as horses, as intelligent as people, and are some of the most vicious baddies around. However, deep down, they're still the same people as they are in their human shapes.

Other information: Looking for a dynamic piece featuring this species (they're vampires, in their monstrous form). This is the general shape and design of the creature, but feel free to change up some small details like fur coverage, patterns, colors, slight differences in muzzle shape, etc. There's a lot of individual variation. They're as comfortable on the ground as they are hanging from above or in flight.

Payment type: Gems, 2000 if I am correct.
@RebelRai Thank you so much!
@RebelRai Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26