Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Writing + Headshots
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=#5c0f0f]Hello, hello! Welcome to my lore and art commissions.[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f]This is primarily for lore, but you can add a colored headshot of your dragon for an additional price.[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=#5c0f0f]Examples:[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f]I will be using [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505#post_2103505]Miballa's Bio Templates[/url] for lore writing. You can find examples of my writing in the bios of these two dragons. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63132205][x][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67841024][x][/url] You can add a digitally drawn headshot of your dragon in for an additional fee. Examples: [img]https://i.ibb.co/VtkGngv/Calipusan-20210227150506.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/dmJk3bn/Untitled571-20210228100528.png[/img][/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=#5c0f0f]Prices:[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f]I will be charging 100000 treasure/20 gems per bio, with an additional 50000 treasure/10 gems for art.[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=#5c0f0f]Ordering:[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f][quote][LIST] [*]Your username [*]Dragon's name, ID, image, and/or link to their page [*]Lore + art, or just lore? [*]Short summary of what your dragon's backstory is. If you'd like me to craft lore from scratch and make the story for you, leave this unlisted. [*]What bio template do you want me to use? (See link above, "Miballa's Bio Templates".) [/LIST][/quote][/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=#5c0f0f]Slots + Pinglist[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f]There are five slots total. If they are all full, you can ask to be added to the pinglist and I'll ping you when new slots open. Please check the slots before you order to avoid confusion.[/size] [size=6][color=#5c0f0f]Slots:[/size] [size=5][LIST=1] [*]Empty [*]Empty [*]Empty [*]Empty [*]Empty [/LIST][/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=#5c0f0f]Pinglist:[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f]Empty[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=7][color=#5c0f0f]Other:[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#5c0f0f]After you place your order, I will ping you letting you know that I have accepted your order. Please send me your dragon through the crossroads. Once I have finished writing the lore (and possibly making art) and put it in the dragon's bio, I will initiate another trade. Please add the payment and then I will accept the trade. No need to ping me when you order; I am subscribed! Have a wonderful day![/font][/size][/color][/center] [center][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][/center]
Hello, hello! Welcome to my lore and art commissions.
This is primarily for lore, but you can add a colored headshot of your dragon for an additional price.
Examples:
I will be using Miballa's Bio Templates for lore writing. You can find examples of my writing in the bios of these two dragons. [x][x]
You can add a digitally drawn headshot of your dragon in for an additional fee. Examples:
Calipusan-20210227150506.pngUntitled571-20210228100528.png
Prices:
I will be charging 100000 treasure/20 gems per bio, with an additional 50000 treasure/10 gems for art.
Ordering:
Quote:
  • Your username
  • Dragon's name, ID, image, and/or link to their page
  • Lore + art, or just lore?
  • Short summary of what your dragon's backstory is. If you'd like me to craft lore from scratch and make the story for you, leave this unlisted.
  • What bio template do you want me to use? (See link above, "Miballa's Bio Templates".)
Slots + Pinglist
There are five slots total. If they are all full, you can ask to be added to the pinglist and I'll ping you when new slots open. Please check the slots before you order to avoid confusion.
Slots:
  1. Empty
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. Empty
Pinglist:
Empty
Other:
After you place your order, I will ping you letting you know that I have accepted your order. Please send me your dragon through the crossroads. Once I have finished writing the lore (and possibly making art) and put it in the dragon's bio, I will initiate another trade. Please add the payment and then I will accept the trade. No need to ping me when you order; I am subscribed!
Have a wonderful day!
Rhye, Stranger, etc. | He/it/prox/chord | Wishlist | Dragons For Sale | Please note that the sale link may not always have dragons in it | Hellwell Hatchery | Lore Shop | Proud nest host at Friendly Nest Rental
User: VovaTheBoss Dragon: Asher [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66972375][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669724/66972375_350.png[/img][/url] Lore and art please! My idea is that he was thrown out when he was younger, because his colors did not come in until he was older. So he made friends with the birds, ravens and crows to be exact. Now he works as a messenger. Sending his ravens to deliver messages, aided with magic to help them fly quickly and silently. Bio template: Arcane Watchtower
User: VovaTheBoss
Dragon: Asher

66972375_350.png

Lore and art please!
My idea is that he was thrown out when he was younger, because his colors did not come in until he was older. So he made friends with the birds, ravens and crows to be exact. Now he works as a messenger. Sending his ravens to deliver messages, aided with magic to help them fly quickly and silently.
Bio template: Arcane Watchtower
21cub4.png
@VovaTheBoss

Got it! Any relationships Asher has with any other dragons in your lair I should know about? Other than that, I should be good and you can send him on over. I'll get started as soon as I can!
@VovaTheBoss

Got it! Any relationships Asher has with any other dragons in your lair I should know about? Other than that, I should be good and you can send him on over. I'll get started as soon as I can!
Rhye, Stranger, etc. | He/it/prox/chord | Wishlist | Dragons For Sale | Please note that the sale link may not always have dragons in it | Hellwell Hatchery | Lore Shop | Proud nest host at Friendly Nest Rental
I like to imagine he likes albatross (aka the only non crazy person.)
I like to imagine he likes albatross (aka the only non crazy person.)
21cub4.png
@VovaTheBoss

Your dragon's lore and art is finished! I'll send the CR right away, please add the payment.
@VovaTheBoss

Your dragon's lore and art is finished! I'll send the CR right away, please add the payment.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
21cub4.png
User:TheULTIMATEfluff Dragon:MORI [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68064396][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680644/68064396_350.png[/img][/url] Just lore^^ I imaging she was separated from her brother MEMENTO at a young age and while Luna was out gathering herbs she found MORI hiding in some bushes and brought her back the Light Caverns(The place that all my dragons live)She now is very close to Luna And Dreamsinger Bio template:Water WatchTower
User:TheULTIMATEfluff
Dragon:MORI
68064396_350.png
Just lore^^
I imaging she was separated from her brother MEMENTO at a young age and while Luna was out gathering herbs she found MORI hiding in some bushes and brought her back the Light Caverns(The place that all my dragons live)She now is very close to Luna And Dreamsinger
Bio template:Water WatchTower
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
@TheULTIMATEfluff

I'll get to work as soon as I can! I may be a bit slow, as I am on vacation, but if you send me the dragon, I'll start ASAP.
@TheULTIMATEfluff

I'll get to work as soon as I can! I may be a bit slow, as I am on vacation, but if you send me the dragon, I'll start ASAP.
Alrighty^^
Alrighty^^
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png