Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I no longer want my custom slot, thank you
I no longer want my custom slot, thank you
Pinglist please <3
Pinglist please <3
Heart.gif
heya! Could I be added to the everything pinglist?
heya! Could I be added to the everything pinglist?
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
I wish to be added to the ping list I got a dragon you don't art before he's changed since then I just need new pics for his new appearance. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79995172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799952/79995172_350.png[/img][/url]
I wish to be added to the ping list I got a dragon you don't art before he's changed since then I just need new pics for his new appearance.

79995172_350.png
WcNh47J.png

e07713f0-6d5c-497f-8956-6992e6673038.png
Hello everyone! I am opening my art shop for this week only to help with some finances and to rebuild my fr wallet! This opening will have the following available:
-emblems(both custom and preset)
-banners
-custom UMA (check UMA thread)
What I will not be doing:
-fullbodies
-custom assets

Opening 2 banner slots and 5 emblem slots. fcfs and slots will reopen once commission is done.

@Java's Art Shop
(last time using the old pinglist just in case)
General every update Pinglist:
@BadJuju @Elaendorlien @AmethystSeaWing @PhantomIgnis @Blacknovelist @auralyx @KaitoWang @LovelyDeeps @CrazyBat @lithiumdream @Emberglo @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @owe @HexedAdonis @nerdyeldritch @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @meriwether @Seliana @miragePylot @UrsaMajor84 @MangoTangoMagpie

New Designs Added:

Finished Commissions Pinglist:

Reopened slots Pinglist:
@Disillusionist @makani @dragonBMA @Ardroth @Cryptidove
Hello everyone! I am opening my art shop for this week only to help with some finances and to rebuild my fr wallet! This opening will have the following available:
-emblems(both custom and preset)
-banners
-custom UMA (check UMA thread)
What I will not be doing:
-fullbodies
-custom assets

Opening 2 banner slots and 5 emblem slots. fcfs and slots will reopen once commission is done.

@Java's Art Shop
(last time using the old pinglist just in case)
General every update Pinglist:
@BadJuju @Elaendorlien @AmethystSeaWing @PhantomIgnis @Blacknovelist @auralyx @KaitoWang @LovelyDeeps @CrazyBat @lithiumdream @Emberglo @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @owe @HexedAdonis @nerdyeldritch @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @meriwether @Seliana @miragePylot @UrsaMajor84 @MangoTangoMagpie

New Designs Added:

Finished Commissions Pinglist:

Reopened slots Pinglist:
@Disillusionist @makani @dragonBMA @Ardroth @Cryptidove
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Ouhhhhh would it be possible to claim a slot? I'm super interested in buying an emblem but I'm literally about to go to sleep and don't have the awakeness to fill out the form rn
Ouhhhhh would it be possible to claim a slot? I'm super interested in buying an emblem but I'm literally about to go to sleep and don't have the awakeness to fill out the form rn
@AssassinQueen
No problem at all! Adding you to a slot!
@AssassinQueen
No problem at all! Adding you to a slot!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28