Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hello all! Exams are finally over so I get some time to open my shop again! Slots are open until February 13th! Once an order is done, the slot will become available again to fill and you can sign up for the following slot types:

-Emblem slots (5 available)
Your basic emblems with any halo type of any dragon or OC!
-Banner slots (2 available)
Banners with an emblem in the middle for any dragon or OC!
-Custom slots (2 available)
Custom works outside the base emblem and banner designs! Just ping me to ask what you would be looking for to see if I can do it or not!

@BadJuju @Elaendorlien @AmethystSeaWing @PhantomIgnis @Blacknovelist @auralyx @KaitoWang @LovelyDeeps @CrazyBat @lithiumdream @Emberglo @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @owe @HexedAdonis @nerdyeldritch @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @meriwether @Seliana @miragePylot @UrsaMajor84 @Cryptidove
Hello all! Exams are finally over so I get some time to open my shop again! Slots are open until February 13th! Once an order is done, the slot will become available again to fill and you can sign up for the following slot types:

-Emblem slots (5 available)
Your basic emblems with any halo type of any dragon or OC!
-Banner slots (2 available)
Banners with an emblem in the middle for any dragon or OC!
-Custom slots (2 available)
Custom works outside the base emblem and banner designs! Just ping me to ask what you would be looking for to see if I can do it or not!

@BadJuju @Elaendorlien @AmethystSeaWing @PhantomIgnis @Blacknovelist @auralyx @KaitoWang @LovelyDeeps @CrazyBat @lithiumdream @Emberglo @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @owe @HexedAdonis @nerdyeldritch @oOShiningMoonOo @skystreamchan @Storrie @meriwether @Seliana @miragePylot @UrsaMajor84 @Cryptidove
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Cryptidove

Added! Feel free to PM :D
@Cryptidove

Added! Feel free to PM :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
Hi JavaMP! It's me again =)

I've got a dragon pair, ying/yang, good/evil kind of thing going with them that I would LOVE to get you to do their bio artworks for too! It will be the same layout as before, with a total of three artworks on each bio (making it six in total max).
I can explain more if you like, assuming, of course, that you take my commission......
@JavaMP
Hi JavaMP! It's me again =)

I've got a dragon pair, ying/yang, good/evil kind of thing going with them that I would LOVE to get you to do their bio artworks for too! It will be the same layout as before, with a total of three artworks on each bio (making it six in total max).
I can explain more if you like, assuming, of course, that you take my commission......
@BadJuju

For sure! Sadly cryptid took both of my customs for now but once those open again i'll give you a ping!
@BadJuju

For sure! Sadly cryptid took both of my customs for now but once those open again i'll give you a ping!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
Aw dang it, but sure! When you can pencil me in, I'll be there XD
@JavaMP
Aw dang it, but sure! When you can pencil me in, I'll be there XD
[ Ordering for @miragepylot ] | Username: miragepylot | Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12923349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/129234/12923349_350.png[/img][/url] | Emblem Type: banner | Apparel: [item=bloodstone roundhorn] | UMA: [skin=19208] | Eye type: Pupil | Animation?: yes, blinking eyes? if possible | Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22340253][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/223403/22340253_350.png[/img][/url] | Emblem Type: banner | Apparel: [item=obsidian roundhorn] | UMA: [skin=16779] | Eye type: Filled | Animation?: yes triangle hologram fades in and out/flickers if possible? | Discord?: mirage#5489 [not sure if i'm allowed to order more than one but if only one at a time the red derg first please QvQ ]
[ Ordering for @miragepylot ]
| Username: miragepylot
| Dragon: 12923349_350.png
| Emblem Type: banner
| Apparel: Bloodstone Roundhorn
| UMA:
| Eye type: Pupil
| Animation?: yes, blinking eyes? if possible

| Dragon: 22340253_350.png
| Emblem Type: banner
| Apparel: Obsidian Roundhorn
| UMA:
| Eye type: Filled
| Animation?: yes triangle hologram fades in and out/flickers if possible?
| Discord?: mirage#5489

[not sure if i'm allowed to order more than one but if only one at a time the red derg first please QvQ ]
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@miragePylot

Added you to both banner slots! ty for ordering! Will PM you once I can start to give you a good price estimate ^^
@miragePylot

Added you to both banner slots! ty for ordering! Will PM you once I can start to give you a good price estimate ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
May I be added to the general pinglist please? I'll try to snag some banner slots next time! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
May I be added to the general pinglist please? I'll try to snag some banner slots next time!
3iea6p.png
Added!
Added!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Looks like I missed the custom slots, could I also be penned in the next time they're open? @JavaMP
Looks like I missed the custom slots, could I also be penned in the next time they're open? @JavaMP
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28