Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Whispering Art Shop (T/G/USD)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@BoatBud yeah sure! Coincidentally, I'm offering trad. sketches up to a halfbody on my PWYW shop right now, if you're interested.
@BoatBud yeah sure! Coincidentally, I'm offering trad. sketches up to a halfbody on my PWYW shop right now, if you're interested.
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
I did find your shop through that thread, unfortunately I'm not looking for sketches rn :D
I did find your shop through that thread, unfortunately I'm not looking for sketches rn :D
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx @draconicspeaker @kitsumimahon
@marmite @okn @Winter0Sun @snowshinobi @surfnturf @kawa @msbarrows @artemis @IzzetQueen @jaywalker @alleyes007 @chorderaos @fluidquartz @iha146 @Ambecile @Badjuju @XENDRAENYX @saltedbutter @enxurydust @fernix

hey yall in the light of pinglists now being a thing, ive created some for my respective art shops. feel free to use them!

@Riku114 @Shadari @onyxbat @IAMV @pepperminti @ArchAnarchists @kolowaskolo @surfnturf @xLILM0NSTERx @draconicspeaker @kitsumimahon
@marmite @okn @Winter0Sun @snowshinobi @surfnturf @kawa @msbarrows @artemis @IzzetQueen @jaywalker @alleyes007 @chorderaos @fluidquartz @iha146 @Ambecile @Badjuju @XENDRAENYX @saltedbutter @enxurydust @fernix

hey yall in the light of pinglists now being a thing, ive created some for my respective art shops. feel free to use them!

Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
@Commissions @PWYW Hey guys! I'm opening my shop for the holidays, and to fund my growing list of projects :^) Thanks!

@BoatBud @vimai are you still interested in claiming a slot?
@Commissions @PWYW Hey guys! I'm opening my shop for the holidays, and to fund my growing list of projects :^) Thanks!

@BoatBud @vimai are you still interested in claiming a slot?
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Hi, I'm interested in a slot if you could reserve one for me. I'm about to head to bed now.
Hi, I'm interested in a slot if you could reserve one for me. I'm about to head to bed now.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat yeah ofc! long time no see~
@onyxbat yeah ofc! long time no see~
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
I am! Unfortunately you caught me at a low-on-funds moment, but I've added myself to your pinglists for the time being^^
I am! Unfortunately you caught me at a low-on-funds moment, but I've added myself to your pinglists for the time being^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@boatbud sounds good!
@boatbud sounds good!
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
Awesome, thanks so much! I was pretty excited to see that you're back! I'll fill out the form after work.
The scene that I had in mind is from a story I'm writing so I can DM you the scene.
Awesome, thanks so much! I was pretty excited to see that you're back! I'll fill out the form after work.
The scene that I had in mind is from a story I'm writing so I can DM you the scene.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat np! take ur time :3
@onyxbat np! take ur time :3
Shop_Banner_2_transp.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16