Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Open! PWYW pixel art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@allidraggy

:D I'd love to get some cute sprites from you! I got two characters if that is okay? I'll DM you reference, but they're a lorge bat friend/kind of werebat (1, 2) and a harpy (who I don't have reference for birb but I have reference for the face I can send you with a description)! For payment...would 200g (or 220kT) for one and I'll draw something for you? I'm not good at people but I can do dragons and...probably more animalistic or monstrous characters?
@allidraggy

:D I'd love to get some cute sprites from you! I got two characters if that is okay? I'll DM you reference, but they're a lorge bat friend/kind of werebat (1, 2) and a harpy (who I don't have reference for birb but I have reference for the face I can send you with a description)! For payment...would 200g (or 220kT) for one and I'll draw something for you? I'm not good at people but I can do dragons and...probably more animalistic or monstrous characters?
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari
Ooh, your bat looks really fun to sprite and I'll try my best from description with the harpy. That price sounds good. Art-wise, how are you with snakes? That's what most of my animalistic chars are
@Shadari
Ooh, your bat looks really fun to sprite and I'll try my best from description with the harpy. That price sounds good. Art-wise, how are you with snakes? That's what most of my animalistic chars are
@allidraggy Sounds good! I think I can do a snake! I'll DM you a description and reference for the harpy real quick, and you can send me reference for your snek. :D
@allidraggy Sounds good! I think I can do a snake! I'll DM you a description and reference for the harpy real quick, and you can send me reference for your snek. :D
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
Cool, cool. I'll DM it to you.
Cool, cool. I'll DM it to you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8